Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of April 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 11, 1990 was a Wednesday and it was the 101st day of the year 1990. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 259 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,968 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 337 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Johnny Sheffield
- 1939Louise Lasser
- 1964Steve Azar
- 1965Lynn Ferguson
- 1979Josh Server
- 1984Kelli Garner
- 1986Stephanie Pratt
- 1987Joss Stone
- 1989Eka Darville
- 1989Zola Jesus
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 11.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 11.
- 1906Dale Messick, American author and illustrator (d. 2005)
- 1914Robert Stanfield, Canadian economist, lawyer, and politician, 17th Premier of Nova Scotia (d. 2003)
- 1920Emilio Colombo, Italian lawyer and politician, 40th Prime Minister of Italy (d. 2013)
- 1924Mohammad Naseem, Pakistani-English activist and politician (d. 2014)
- 1939Luther Johnson, American singer and guitarist
- 1954Willie Royster, American baseball player
- 1957Richard Sévigny, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1969Chisato Moritaka, Japanese singer-songwriter and actress
- 1984Nikola Karabatić, French handball player
- 1991James Roberts, Australian swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 11.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 491Flavius Anastasius becomes Byzantine emperor, with the name of Anastasius I.
- 1809Battle of the Basque Roads Naval battle fought between France and the United Kingdom
- 1881Spelman College is founded in Atlanta, Georgia as the Atlanta Baptist Female Seminary, an institute of higher education for African-American women.
- 1908SMS Blücher, the last armored cruiser to be built by the Imperial German Navy, launches.
- 1913The Nevill Ground’s pavilion is destroyed in a suffragette arson attack becoming the only cricket ground to be attacked by suffragettes.
- 1919The International Labour Organization is founded.
- 1955The Air India Kashmir Princess is bombed and crashes in a failed assassination attempt on Zhou Enlai by the Kuomintang.
- 1993Four hundred fifty prisoners rioted at the Southern Ohio Correctional Facility in Lucasville, Ohio, and continued to do so for ten days, citing grievances related to prison conditions, as well as the forced vaccination of Nation of Islam prisoners (for tuberculosis) against their religious beliefs.
- 2002The Ghriba synagogue bombing by al-Qaeda kills 21 in Tunisia.
- 2011An explosion in the Minsk Metro, Belarus kills 15 people and injures 204 others.
View the complete list of historical events for April 11.
Curious about this Rose Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 11 and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Morteza Pashaei, Shagrath, Birgitta Haukdal, Antonello Venditti, Norman Blake, Tian Liang, Lee Gi-kwang, Tracy Wells, Héloïse Guérin, Mitch Lucker.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 11 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 11, 1990.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’ll Be Your Everything by Tommy Page as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 14, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 18, 1957 – Diana Castle, American actress; December 13, 1949 – Paula Wilcox, English actress; August 27, 1979 – Tian Liang, Chinese diver and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,078