Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of April 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 11, 1990 was a Wednesday and it was the 101st day of the year 1990. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 316 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,911 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 335 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Johnny Sheffield
- 1934Ron Pember
- 1949Tetsuya Takeda
- 1955Neville Staple
- 1958Stuart Adamson
- 1964Steve Azar
- 1966Lisa Stansfield
- 1979María Elena Swett
- 1979Nazanin Afshin-Jam
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 11.
- 1794Edward Everett, American educator and politician, 15th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1865)
- 1866Bernard O'Dowd, Australian journalist, author, and poet (d. 1953)
- 1917Danny Gallivan, Canadian sportscaster (d. 1993)
- 1940Władysław Komar, Polish shot putter and actor (d. 1998)
- 1957Michael Card, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and radio host
- 1963Waldemar Fornalik, Polish footballer and manager
- 1974Trot Nixon, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1975Olga Hostáková, Czech tennis player
- 1991Erina Mano, Japanese singer and actress (Ongaku Gatas and Petitmoni)
- 1991James Magnussen, Australian swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1512War of the League of Cambrai: French forces led by Gaston de Foix win the Battle of Ravenna.
- 1881Spelman College is founded in Atlanta, Georgia as the Atlanta Baptist Female Seminary, an institute of higher education for African-American women.
- 1951Korean War: President Harry Truman relieves General of the Army Douglas MacArthur of overall command in Korea.
- 1957United Kingdom agrees to Singaporean self-rule.
- 1961The trial of Adolf Eichmann begins in Jerusalem.
- 1977London Transport’s Silver Jubilee buses are launched.
- 1979Ugandan dictator Idi Amin is deposed.
- 1990Customs officers in Middlesbrough, England, United Kingdom, say they have seized what they believe to be the barrel of a massive gun on a ship bound for Iraq.
- 1993Four hundred fifty prisoners rioted at the Southern Ohio Correctional Facility in Lucasville, Ohio, and continued to do so for ten days, citing grievances related to prison conditions, as well as the forced vaccination of Nation of Islam prisoners (for tuberculosis) against their religious beliefs.
- 2001The detained crew of a United States EP-3E aircraft that landed in Hainan, China after a collision with a J-8 fighter, is released.
View the complete list of historical events for April 11.
Curious about this Royal Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 11 and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kim Ryeowook, Jack Hoxie, Ian McCulloch, Sid Lucero, Iben Hjejle, Jennifer Gibney, Jeanette Biedermann, Hannelore Schroth, Barbara Parkins, Renato Carosone.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 11 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 11, 1990.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’ll Be Your Everything by Tommy Page as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 14, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 26, 1949 – Ernest Lee Thomas, American actor and producer; June 17, 1907 – Maurice Cloche, French director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1990); August 24, 1916 – Hal Smith, American actor and singer (d. 1994).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 958