Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of April 1993 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 11, 1993 was a Sunday and it was the 101st day of the year 1993. The next time you can reuse your old 1993 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 138 days left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,993 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 304 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Loyola - a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 116 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Loyola will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Loyola will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1722Christopher Smart
- 1935Richard Berry
- 1937Jill Gascoine
- 1946Laurie Faso
- 1947Meshach Taylor
- 1974Anton Glanzelius
- 1974David Jassy
- 1978Brett Claywell
- 1983Jessica Burciaga
- 2000Morgan Lily
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 11.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 11.
- 1869Gustav Vigeland, Norwegian sculptor, designed the Nobel Peace Prize medal (d. 1943)
- 1890Rachele Mussolini, Italian wife of Benito Mussolini (d. 1979)
- 1908Dan Maskell, English tennis player and sportscaster (d. 1992)
- 1908Masaru Ibuka, Japanese businessman, co-founded Sony (d. 1997)
- 1913Oleg Cassini, French-American fashion designer (d. 2006)
- 1919Raymond Carr, English historian and academic (d. 2015)
- 1964Johann Sebastian Paetsch, American cellist
- 1969Chisato Moritaka, Japanese singer-songwriter and actress
- 1974Àlex Corretja, Spanish tennis player and coach
- 1994Dakota Blue Richards, English actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 11.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 491Flavius Anastasius becomes Byzantine emperor, with the name of Anastasius I.
- 1079Bishop Stanislaus of Kraków is executed by order of Bolesław II of Poland.
- 1241Batu Khan defeats Béla IV of Hungary at the Battle of Mohi.
- 1814The Treaty of Fontainebleau ends the War of the Sixth Coalition against Napoleon Bonaparte, and forces him to abdicate unconditionally for the first time.
- 1881Spelman College is founded in Atlanta, Georgia as the Atlanta Baptist Female Seminary, an institute of higher education for African-American women.
- 1921Emir Abdullah establishes the first centralised government in the newly created British protectorate of Transjordan.
- 1970Apollo 13 is launched.
- 1976The Apple I is created.
- 1981A massive riot in Brixton, south London, results in almost 300 police injuries and 65 serious civilian injuries.
- 2002Over two hundred thousand people marched in Caracas towards the Presidential Palace of Miraflores, to demand the resignation of president Hugo Chávez. 19 of the protesters are killed, and the Minister of Defense Gral. Lucas Rincon announces Hugo Chávez resignation on national TV.
View the complete list of historical events for April 11.
Curious about this Green Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 11 and 1993 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Winky Wright, Jean Shepherd, John Badham, Franziska Liebing, Andrea Parker, Per Gessle, Erik Weiner, Mithun Chakraborty, Otis Spann, Paul W. S. Anderson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 11 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 11, 1993.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Informer by Snow as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 17, 1993). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1400. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 7, 1956 – Judy Tenuta, American actress, producer, screenwriter, and accordion player; November 9, 1954 – Aed Carabao, Thai singer-songwriter and guitarist (Carabao); May 31, 1956 – John Young, English singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Qango and Strawbs).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,299