Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of April 1993 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 11, 1993 was a Sunday and it was the 101st day of the year 1993. The next time you can reuse your old 1993 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 52 days left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,079 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 307 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Amra - a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 116 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Amra will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Amra will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Norman McLaren
- 1947Meshach Taylor
- 1949Carl Franklin
- 1955Michael Callen
- 1965Mason Reese
- 1966Lisa Stansfield
- 1969Cerys Matthews
- 1978Brett Claywell
- 1979María Elena Swett
- 1979Nazanin Afshin-Jam
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 11.
- 1683Jean-Joseph Mouret, French composer and conductor (d. 1738)
- 1755James Parkinson, English surgeon, geologist, and paleontologist (d. 1824)
- 1908Jane Bolin, American lawyer and judge (d. 2007)
- 1923George J. Maloof, Sr., American businessman (d. 1980)
- 1939Louise Lasser, American actress and screenwriter
- 1970Johnny Messner, American actor
- 1971Oliver Riedel, German bass player (Rammstein and The Inchtabokatables)
- 1979Josh Server, American actor
- 1983Jessica Burciaga, American model
- 1991Erina Mano, Japanese singer and actress (Ongaku Gatas and Petitmoni)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1809Battle of the Basque Roads Naval battle fought between France and the United Kingdom
- 1856Battle of Rivas: Juan Santamaría burns down the hostel where William Walker’s filibusters are holed up.
- 1868Former Shogun Tokugawa Yoshinobu surrenders Edo Castle to Imperial forces, marking the end of the Tokugawa shogunate.
- 1881Spelman College is founded in Atlanta, Georgia as the Atlanta Baptist Female Seminary, an institute of higher education for African-American women.
- 1919The International Labour Organization is founded.
- 1993Four hundred fifty prisoners rioted at the Southern Ohio Correctional Facility in Lucasville, Ohio, and continued to do so for ten days, citing grievances related to prison conditions, as well as the forced vaccination of Nation of Islam prisoners (for tuberculosis) against their religious beliefs.
- 2001The detained crew of a United States EP-3E aircraft that landed in Hainan, China after a collision with a J-8 fighter, is released.
- 2002Over two hundred thousand people marched in Caracas towards the Presidential Palace of Miraflores, to demand the resignation of president Hugo Chávez. 19 of the protesters are killed, and the Minister of Defense Gral. Lucas Rincon announces Hugo Chávez resignation on national TV.
- 20072007 Algiers bombings: Two bombings in the Algerian capital of Algiers kill 33 people and wound a further 222 others.
- 2012An 8.2 magnitude earthquake hits Indonesia, off northern Sumatra at a depth of 16.4 km. A tsunami hits the island of Nias at Indonesia.
View the complete list of historical events for April 11.
Curious about this Brown Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 11 and 1993 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Grex, Max Reinhardt, Pedro de Cordoba, Pete Yorn, Mick Cain, Paweł Małaszyński, Immortal Technique, Jennifer Rhodes, Carolyn Lawrence, Tom Chaplin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 11 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 11, 1993.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Informer by Snow as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 17, 1993). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1400. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 29, 1986 – Iya Villania, Australian-Filipino actress, singer, and dancer; November 23, 1949 – Alan Paul, American singer-songwriter and actor (The Manhattan Transfer); January 2, 1967 – Rose Fostanes, Filipino singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,264