Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of April 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 13, 1950 was a Thursday and it was the 103rd day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 176 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,661 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 835 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Klaudia Taev
- 1926Ellie Lambeti
- 1931Jon Stone
- 1946Christopher Strauli
- 1955Hideki Saijo
- 1970Ricky Schroder
- 1976Glenn Howerton
- 1976Jonathan Brandis
- 1978Nick Garrett
- 1984Hiro Mizushima
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 13.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 13.
- 1570Guy Fawkes, English soldier, planned the Gunpowder Plot (d. 1606)
- 1892Sir Arthur Harris, 1st Baronet, English air marshal (d. 1984)
- 1899Alfred Mosher Butts, American architect and game designer, created Scrabble (d. 1993)
- 1901Jacques Lacan, French psychiatrist and academic (d. 1981)
- 1919Howard Keel, American actor and singer (d. 2004)
- 1941Jean-Marc Reiser, French author and illustrator (d. 1983)
- 1942Ataol Behramoğlu Turkish poet and author
- 1960Bob Casey, Jr., American lawyer and politician
- 1964Davis Love III, American golfer and sportscaster
- 1967Michael Eisen, American biologist and academic
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1111Henry V is crowned Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1613Samuel Argall captures Native American princess Pocahontas in Passapatanzy, Virginia to ransom her for some English prisoners held by her father. She is brought to Henricus as hostage.
- 1699Guru Gobind Singh, the Tenth Sikh Guru, Created Khalsa on this day at Anandpur Sahib, Punjab.
- 1742George Frideric Handel’s oratorio Messiah makes its world-premiere in Dublin, Ireland.
- 1861American Civil War: Fort Sumter surrenders to Confederate forces.
- 1873The Colfax massacre, in which more than 60 African Americans are murdered, takes place.
- 1958Cold War: American Van Cliburn wins the inaugural International Tchaikovsky Competition in Moscow.
- 1972Vietnam War: The Battle of An Lộc begins.
- 1984India moves into Siachen Glacier thus annexing more territory from the Line of Control.
- 1987Portugal and the People’s Republic of China sign an agreement in which Macau would be returned to China in 1999.
View the complete list of historical events for April 13.
Curious about this Stawberry Cream Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 13 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jon Secada, Lenny Welch, Brad Kavanagh, Thierry Le Luron, Chavela Vargas, Kelly Kelly, Yuri, Holt McCallany, Roger J. Beaujard, Cristina Deutekom.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 13 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 13, 1950.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1275. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 25, 1995 – Mimmi Sandén, Swedish singer and actress; November 20, 1925 – Kaye Ballard, American actress and singer; November 11, 1927 – Mose Allison, American singer and pianist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,067