Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of April 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 13, 1989 was a Thursday and it was the 103rd day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 54 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,538 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 357 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Fennel - a Border Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 132 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fennel will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Fennel will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Paul Sorvino
- 1947Mike Chapman
- 1950William Sadler
- 1955Steve Camp
- 1976Jonathan Brandis
- 1980Alan Melikdjanian
- 1980Kyle Howard
- 1985Anna Jennings-Edquist
- 1987Allison Weiss
- 1987Brandon Hardesty
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 13.
- 1916Phyllis Fraser, American actress, journalist, and publisher, co-founded Beginner Books (d. 2006)
- 1917Bill Clements, American soldier, engineer, and politician, 15th United States Deputy Secretary of Defense (d. 2011)
- 1917Robert Orville Anderson, American businessman, founded Atlantic Richfield Oil Co. (d. 2007)
- 1924Stanley Donen, American director and choreographer
- 1938John Weston, English poet and diplomat
- 1939Paul Sorvino, American actor, singer, and director
- 1954Jimmy Destri, American keyboard player and songwriter (Blondie)
- 1966Mando, Greek singer-songwriter
- 1983Hunter Pence, American baseball player
- 1984Jarmo Ahjupera, Estonian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1870The New York City Metropolitan Museum of Art is founded.
- 1909The Turkish military reverses the Ottoman countercoup of 1909 to force the overthrow of Sultan Abdul Hamid II.
- 1919Eugene V. Debs is imprisoned at the Atlanta Federal Penitentiary in Atlanta, Georgia, for speaking out against the draft during World War I.
- 1943The Jefferson Memorial is dedicated in Washington, D.C., on the 200th anniversary of President Thomas Jefferson’s birth.
- 1958Cold War: American Van Cliburn wins the inaugural International Tchaikovsky Competition in Moscow.
- 1960The United States launches Transit 1-B, the world’s first satellite navigation system.
- 1964At the Academy Awards, Sidney Poitier becomes the first African-American male to win the Best Actor award for the 1963 film Lilies of the Field.
- 1972Vietnam War: The Battle of An Lộc begins.
- 1975Bus massacre in Lebanon: An attack by the Phalangist resistance kills 26 militia members of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, marking the start of the 15-year Lebanese Civil War.
- 1987Portugal and the People’s Republic of China sign an agreement in which Macau would be returned to China in 1999.
View the complete list of historical events for April 13.
Curious about this Christmas Favorite? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 13 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Claire Chitham, Neil Fallon, Julie Hesmondhalgh, John Michael Higgins, Alejandro Millán, Hal Roach, Zoey Deutch, P. L. Travers, Felix Chong, Harry Groener.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 13 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 13, 1989.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was She Drives Me Crazy by Fine Young Cannibals as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 15, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1275. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 15, 1953 – Larry Miller, American actor and screenwriter; May 11, 1920 – Denver Pyle, American actor and director (d. 1997); December 17, 1944 – Bernard Hill, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,225