Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of April 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 14, 1926 was a Wednesday and it was the 104th day of the year 1926. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 322 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,281 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,127 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Claire Windsor
- 1919Shamshad Begum
- 1948Berry Berenson
- 1949John Shea
- 1949Sonja Kristina
- 1958John D'Aquino
- 1960Brian Forster
- 1967Julia Zemiro
- 1979Rebecca DiPietro
- 1980Claire Coffee
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 14.
- 1892Juan Belmonte, Spanish bullfighter (d. 1962)
- 1903Henry Corbin, French philosopher and academic (d. 1978)
- 1919K. Saraswathi Amma, Indian author and playwright (d. 1975)
- 1937Efi Arazi, Israeli businessman, founded the Scailex Corporation (d. 2013)
- 1942Ni Zhiqin, Chinese high jumper
- 1945Roger Frappier, Canadian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1949John Shea, American actor and director
- 1966David Justice, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1989Joe Haden, American football player
- 1993Burnell Taylor, American singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 43 BCBattle of Forum Gallorum: Mark Antony, besieging Caesar’s assassin Decimus Brutus in Mutina, defeats the forces of the consul Pansa, but is then immediately defeated by the army of the other consul, Aulus Hirtius.
- 69Vitellius, commander of the Rhine armies, defeats Emperor Otho in the Battle of Bedriacum and seizes the throne.
- 1205Battle of Adrianople between Bulgarians and Crusaders.
- 1294Temür, grandson of Kublai, is elected Khagan of the Mongols and Emperor of the Yuan dynasty with the reigning titles Oljeitu and Chengzong.
- 1341Sack of Saluzzo (Italy) by Italian-Angevine troops under Manfred V, Marquess of Saluzzo.
- 1471In England, the Yorkists under Edward IV defeat the Lancastrians under the Earl of Warwick at the Battle of Barnet; the Earl is killed and Edward IV resumes the throne.
- 1699Khalsa: The Sikh religion was formalised as the Khalsa - the brotherhood of Warrior-Saints - by Guru Gobind Singh in northern India, in accordance with the Nanakshahi calendar.
- 1860The first Pony Express rider reaches San Francisco.
- 1988In a United Nations ceremony in Geneva, Switzerland, the Soviet Union signs an agreement pledging to withdraw its troops from Afghanistan.
- 1991The Republic of Georgia introduces the post of President after its declaration of independence from the Soviet Union.
View the complete list of historical events for April 14.
Curious about this Vanilla Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 14 and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nora Brockstedt, Patricia Kalember, Graham Cole, Scott Moffatt, Paul Wong, Jóhanna Guðrún Jónsdóttir, Sam Atwell, Lois Smith, Lord Kitchner, Gerome Ragni.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 14 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 14, 1926.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 13, 1979 – Tony Lundon, Irish singer-songwriter, producer, and dancer (Liberty X); August 1, 1986 – Jörn Schlönvoigt, German actor and singer; June 5, 1950 – Ronnie Dyson, American singer and actor (d. 1990).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 926