Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of April 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
April 15, 1943 was a Thursday and it was the 105th day of the year 1943. It was the 15th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 359 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,496 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,499 days or 26.01 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 965 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 22, 1974.
If a dog named Keiter - a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 371 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Keiter will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Keiter will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Stavros Paravas
- 1940Robert Walker, Jr.
- 1943Mighty Sam McClain
- 1949Kadir İnanır
- 1958Noni Ioannidou
- 1971Kate Harbour
- 1985Diana Zubiri
- 1989Andre Kinney
- 1992Amy Diamond
- 1993Madeleine Martin
View the complete list of April 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 15.
- 1772Étienne Geoffroy Saint-Hilaire, French biologist and zoologist (d. 1844)
- 1874George Harrison Shull, American botanist and geneticist (d. 1954)
- 1910Sulo Bärlund, Finnish shot putter (d. 1986)
- 1940Sean Caffrey, Irish actor (d. 2013)
- 1952Sam McMurray, American actor
- 1968Ed O'Brien, English guitarist and songwriter (Radiohead)
- 1988Eliza Doolittle, English singer-songwriter
- 1988Manami Numakura, Japanese voice actress
- 1988Yann David, French rugby player
- 1994Shaunae Miller, Bahamian sprinter
View the complete list of April 15 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Lynda’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 769The Lateran Council condemned the Council of Hieria and anathematized its iconoclastic rulings.
- 1642Irish Confederate Wars: A Confederate Irish militia is routed in the Battle of Kilrush when it attempts to halt the progress of a Parliamentarian army.
- 1861President Abraham Lincoln calls for 75,000 Volunteers to quell the insurrection that soon became the American Civil War
- 1865President Abraham Lincoln dies after being shot the previous evening by actor John Wilkes Booth. Vice President Andrew Johnson, becomes President upon Lincoln’s death.
- 1892The General Electric Company is formed.
- 1912The British passenger liner RMS Titanic sinks in the North Atlantic at 2:20 a.m., two hours and forty minutes after hitting an iceberg. Only 710 of 2,227 passengers and crew on board survive.
- 1922U.S. Senator John B. Kendrick of Wyoming introduces a resolution calling for an investigation of a secret land deal, which leads to the discovery of the Teapot Dome scandal.
- 1936First day of the Arab revolt in Mandatory Palestine.
- 1940The Allies begin their attack on the Norwegian town of Narvik which is occupied by Nazi Germany.
- 1941In the Belfast Blitz, two-hundred bombers of the German Luftwaffe attack Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom killing one thousand people.
View the complete list of April 15 historical events.
Curious about this Dragon Fruit Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 15, and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Johnnie Taylor, Adam Young, Sofía Zámolo, Dania Ramirez, Björn Gustafsson, Harriet Bosse, Johanna Sällström, Paul F. Tompkins, Bob Marley, Julianne Regan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 15 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on April 15, 1943.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th April 1943 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 24, 1939. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +125. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 22, 1957. Your score is -140. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1400. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,169 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 80,258 times in the year 1943. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 15” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 15, 1943. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 105th day of 1943
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 15th Thursday of 1943
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 359 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,496 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,499 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.01 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 965
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 22, 1974
- Age in dog years: 371 dog years old using a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: September 24, 1939 (+125)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 22, 1957 (-140)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,169 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 80,258 babies
- Roman numerals: XV.IV.MCMXLIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 26, 1970 – Nick Offerman, American actor and producer; May 7, 1983 – DJ Row, Greek-American DJ and producer; December 21, 1963 – Govinda, Indian actor, singer, and politician.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,898