Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of April 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 15, 1943 was a Thursday and it was the 105th day of the year 1943. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 269 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,125 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 919 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Lita Grey
- 1922Joyce Jacobs
- 1935Stavros Paravas
- 1950Josiane Balasko
- 1962Tom Kane
- 1970Flex Alexander
- 1971Jason Sehorn
- 1974Douglas Spain
- 1988Manami Numakura
- 1992Richard Sandrak
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 15.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 15.
- 1910Miguel Najdorf, Polish-Argentinian chess player and theoretician (d. 1997)
- 1943Hugh Thompson, Jr., American soldier and pilot (d. 2006)
- 1947Cristina Husmark Pehrsson, Swedish nurse and politician, Swedish Minister for Social Security
- 1952Glenn Shadix, American actor and singer (d. 2010)
- 1960Philippe of Belgium
- 1960Pierre Aubry, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1971Kate Harbour, English voice actress
- 1971Katy Hill, English television host
- 1983Andreas Fransson, Swedish skier (d. 2014)
- 1991Daiki Arioka, Japanese actor and singer (Hey! Say! JUMP)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1071Bari, the last Byzantine possession in southern Italy, is surrendered to Robert Guiscard.
- 1738Serse, an Italian opera by George Frideric Handel receives its premiere performance in London, England.
- 1861President Abraham Lincoln calls for 75,000 Volunteers to quell the insurrection that soon became the American Civil War
- 1912The British passenger liner RMS Titanic sinks in the North Atlantic at 2:20 a.m., two hours and forty minutes after hitting an iceberg. Only 710 of 2,227 passengers and crew on board survive.
- 1920Two security guards are murdered during a robbery in South Braintree, Massachusetts. Anarchists Sacco and Vanzetti would be convicted of and executed for the crime, amid much controversy.
- 1927The Great Mississippi Flood of 1927, the most destructive river flood in U.S. history, begins.
- 1940The Allies begin their attack on the Norwegian town of Narvik which is occupied by Nazi Germany.
- 1941In the Belfast Blitz, two-hundred bombers of the German Luftwaffe attack Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom killing one thousand people.
- 1947Jackie Robinson debuts for the Brooklyn Dodgers, breaking baseball’s color line.
- 1970During the Cambodian Civil War, massacres of the Vietnamese minority results in 800 bodies flowing down the Mekong river into South Vietnam.
View the complete list of historical events for April 15.
Curious about this Vanilla Plumberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 15 and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bruce Mahler, Angélica María, Meiyang Chаng, Joan Sims, Donald Harrison, James Doohan, Lupita Tovar, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Laura Antonelli, Hiroki Aiba.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 15 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 15, 1943.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 5, 1920 – Virginia Christine, American actress (d. 1996); March 4, 1947 – Gunnar Hansen, Icelandic-American actor and screenwriter; October 23, 1956 – Akie Asaka, Japanese comedian and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,042