Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of April 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 15, 1957 was a Monday and it was the 105th day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 321 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,959 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 743 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Joyce Jacobs
- 1937Uldis Pūcītis
- 1946Michael Tucci
- 1952Kym Gyngell
- 1958Benjamin Zephaniah
- 1966Samantha Fox
- 1971Kate Harbour
- 1975Philip Labonte
- 1984Ben Kasica
- 1987Samira Wiley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 15.
- 1894Nikita Khrushchev, Russian general and politician, 7th Premier of the Soviet Union (d. 1971)
- 1908Lita Grey, American actress (d. 1995)
- 1919Alberto Breccia, Uruguayan-Argentinian author and illustrator (d. 1993)
- 1951Heloise, American journalist and author
- 1960Tony Jones, English snooker player
- 1961Neil Carmichael, English academic and politician
- 1963Bobby Pepper, American journalist
- 1980Raül López, Spanish basketball player
- 1983Martin Pedersen, Danish cyclist
- 1983Matt Cardle, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Seven Summers and Darwyn)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 769The Lateran Council condemned the Council of Hieria and anathematized its iconoclastic rulings.
- 1071Bari, the last Byzantine possession in southern Italy, is surrendered to Robert Guiscard.
- 1395Tokhtamysh–Timur war: Battle of the Terek River: Timur defeats Tokhtamysh of the Golden Horde at the Volga. The Golden Horde capital city, Sarai, is razed to the ground and Timur installs a puppet ruler on the Golden Horde throne. Tokhtamysh escapes to Lithuania.
- 1450Battle of Formigny: Toward the end of the Hundred Years’ War, the French attack and nearly annihilate English forces, ending English domination in Northern France.
- 1865President Abraham Lincoln dies after being shot the previous evening by actor John Wilkes Booth. Vice President Andrew Johnson, becomes President upon Lincoln’s death.
- 1936First day of the Arab revolt in Mandatory Palestine.
- 1942The George Cross is awarded “to the island fortress of Malta: Its people and defenders” by King George VI.
- 1947Jackie Robinson debuts for the Brooklyn Dodgers, breaking baseball’s color line.
- 1952The maiden flight of the B-52 Stratofortress
- 1960At Shaw University in Raleigh, North Carolina, Ella Baker leads a conference that results in the creation of the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee, one of the principal organizations of the African-American Civil Rights Movement in the 1960s.
View the complete list of historical events for April 15.
Curious about this Green Guava Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 15 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ashlyn Sanchez, John Curry, Martin Carthy, Agda Helin, Aaron Spelling, Paddy O'Byrne, Hugh Cornwell, Ruth Buzzi, Jaydee Bixby, Morgana King.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 15 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 15, 1957.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 6, 1971 – Merrin Dungey, American actress; February 25, 1987 – Eva Avila, Canadian singer-songwriter; June 28, 1966 – Bobby Bare, Jr., American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 914