Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of April 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 15, 1957 was a Monday and it was the 105th day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 208 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,072 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 747 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Bessie Smith
- 1903John Williams
- 1908Eden Ahbez
- 1937Bob Luman
- 1940Sean Caffrey
- 1958Benjamin Zephaniah
- 1959Emma Thompson
- 1968Stacey Williams
- 1991Daiki Arioka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 15.
- 1452Leonardo da Vinci, Italian painter, sculptor, and architect (d. 1519)
- 1642Suleiman II, Ottoman sultan (d. 1691)
- 1646Pierre Poiret, French mystic and philosopher (d. 1719)
- 1920Thomas Szasz, Hungarian-American psychiatrist and academic (d. 2012)
- 1943Robert Lefkowitz, American physician and biochemist, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1950Josiane Balasko, French actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1955Jeff Golub, American guitarist and songwriter (d. 2015)
- 1962Tom Kane, American voice actor and singer
- 1976Jason Bonsignore, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1984Ben Kasica, American guitarist and producer (Skillet)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1802William Wordsworth and his sister, Dorothy see a “long belt” of daffodils, inspiring the former to pen I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud.
- 1817Thomas Hopkins Gallaudet and Laurent Clerc founded the American School for the Deaf, the first American school for deaf students, in Hartford, Connecticut.
- 1861President Abraham Lincoln calls for 75,000 Volunteers to quell the insurrection that soon became the American Civil War
- 1912The British passenger liner RMS Titanic sinks in the North Atlantic at 2:20 a.m., two hours and forty minutes after hitting an iceberg. Only 710 of 2,227 passengers and crew on board survive.
- 1920Two security guards are murdered during a robbery in South Braintree, Massachusetts. Anarchists Sacco and Vanzetti would be convicted of and executed for the crime, amid much controversy.
- 1940The Allies begin their attack on the Norwegian town of Narvik which is occupied by Nazi Germany.
- 1942The George Cross is awarded “to the island fortress of Malta: Its people and defenders” by King George VI.
- 1945The Bergen-Belsen concentration camp is liberated.
- 1970During the Cambodian Civil War, massacres of the Vietnamese minority results in 800 bodies flowing down the Mekong river into South Vietnam.
- 1989Hillsborough disaster: A human crush occurs at Hillsborough Stadium, home of Sheffield Wednesday, in the FA Cup Semi-final, resulting in the deaths of 96 Liverpool fans.
View the complete list of historical events for April 15.
Curious about this Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 15 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Felicia Pearson, Fran Healy, Dane Clark, Izabella Miko, Alan Dale, Robert Miano, Natalie Martinez, Mac Miller, Lindsay McCaul, Paul Rudolph.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 15 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 15, 1957.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 13, 1990 – Liam Hemsworth, Australian actor; April 5, 1950 – Miki Manojlović, Serbian actor; May 18, 1980 – Felicia Pearson, American actress, rapper, and author.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 969