Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of April 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 15, 1982 was a Thursday and it was the 105th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 177 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,972 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 439 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Hans Conried
- 1922Michael Ansara
- 1944Dave Edmunds
- 1952Glenn Shadix
- 1970Flex Alexander
- 1971Kate Harbour
- 1976Susan Ward
- 1978Luis Fonsi
- 1979Luke Evans
- 1983Matt Cardle
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 15.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 15.
- 1772Étienne Geoffroy Saint-Hilaire, French biologist and zoologist (d. 1844)
- 1942Francis X. DiLorenzo, American bishop
- 1952Glenn Shadix, American actor and singer (d. 2010)
- 1955Dodi Fayed, Egyptian film producer (d. 1997)
- 1960Tony Jones, English snooker player
- 1961Neil Carmichael, English academic and politician
- 1966Mott Green, American businessman (d. 2013)
- 1968Stacey Williams, American model and actress
- 1971Katy Hill, English television host
- 1988Eliza Doolittle, English singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 15.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1071Bari, the last Byzantine possession in southern Italy, is surrendered to Robert Guiscard.
- 1450Battle of Formigny: Toward the end of the Hundred Years’ War, the French attack and nearly annihilate English forces, ending English domination in Northern France.
- 1920Two security guards are murdered during a robbery in South Braintree, Massachusetts. Anarchists Sacco and Vanzetti would be convicted of and executed for the crime, amid much controversy.
- 1927The Great Mississippi Flood of 1927, the most destructive river flood in U.S. history, begins.
- 1935Roerich Pact signed in Washington, D.C.
- 1942The George Cross is awarded “to the island fortress of Malta: Its people and defenders” by King George VI.
- 1952The maiden flight of the B-52 Stratofortress
- 1960At Shaw University in Raleigh, North Carolina, Ella Baker leads a conference that results in the creation of the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee, one of the principal organizations of the African-American Civil Rights Movement in the 1960s.
- 1984The inaugural World Youth Day is held in St. Peter’s Square, Vatican City.
- 1989Hillsborough disaster: A human crush occurs at Hillsborough Stadium, home of Sheffield Wednesday, in the FA Cup Semi-final, resulting in the deaths of 96 Liverpool fans.
View the complete list of historical events for April 15.
Curious about this Pink Pomelo Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 15 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lillebjørn Nilsen, Anna Moffo, Wilfrid Hyde-White, Harold Russell, Camille Winbush, Jon Provost, Markus Hoffmann, Victor Vazquez, Laura Cerón, Orla Brady.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 15 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 15, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Love Rock ‘n’ Roll by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 17, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1400. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 6, 1945 – Burt Ward, American actor and producer; November 7, 1940 – Dakin Matthews, American actor, director, and playwright; December 30, 1952 – June Anderson, American soprano and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,197