Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of April 1919 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 16, 1919 was a Wednesday and it was the 106th day of the year 1919. The next time you can reuse your old 1919 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 176 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,984 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,218 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Šaban Bajramović
- 1939Boris Dvornik
- 1949Melody Patterson
- 1959Scott McKinsey
- 1965Jon Cryer
- 1970Dero Goi
- 1976Kelli O'Hara
- 1978Nikki Griffin
- 1984Teddy Blass
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 16.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 16.
- 1884Ronald Barnes, 3rd Baron Gorell, English cricketer, peer, politician, poet, author and newspaper editor (d. 1963)
- 1930Fyodor Bogdanovsky, Russian weightlifter (d. 2014)
- 1954Mike Zuke, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1955Bruce Bochy, American baseball player and manager
- 1971Max Beesley, English actor and singer
- 1972Tracy K. Smith, American poet and educator
- 1975Sean Maher, American actor
- 1976Dan Kellner, American fencer
- 1979Christijan Albers, Dutch race car driver
- 1983George Patis, Greek badminton player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 16.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1346Dušan the Mighty is proclaimed Emperor, with the Serbian Empire occupying much of the Balkans.
- 1746The Battle of Culloden is fought between the French-supported Jacobites and the British Hanoverian forces commanded by William Augustus, Duke of Cumberland, in Scotland. After the battle many highland traditions were banned and the Highlands of Scotland were cleared of inhabitants.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle at Lee’s Mills in Virginia.
- 1910The oldest existing indoor ice hockey arena still used for the sport in the 21st century, Boston Arena, opens for the first time.
- 1912Harriet Quimby becomes the first woman to fly an airplane across the English Channel.
- 1917Vladimir Lenin returns to Petrograd, Russia from exile in Switzerland.
- 1940Bob Feller of the Cleveland Indians throws the only Opening Day no-hitter in the history of Major League Baseball, beating the Chicago White Sox 1–0.
- 1941World War II: The Ustaše, a Croatian ultranationalist organization is put in charge of the Independent State of Croatia by the Axis powers after the Axis Operation 25 invasion.
- 1945More than 7,000 die when the German refugee ship Goya is sunk by a Soviet submarine.
- 1947Bernard Baruch coins the term “Cold War” to describe the relationship between the United States and the Soviet Union.
View the complete list of historical events for April 16.
Curious about this Purple Duhat Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 16 and 1919 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joe McKinney, Ernst Lubitsch, Cindy Birdsong, Madeon, Philippé Wynne, Tim Armstrong, Eugeniusz Bodo, Jason Smith, Maurice Copeland, Mattia Battistini.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 16 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 16, 1919.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1575. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 27, 1981 – Javine Hylton, English singer; January 25, 1985 – Tina Karol, Ukrainian singer and actress; June 17, 1966 – Jason Patric, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,142