Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of April 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 16, 1940 was a Tuesday and it was the 107th day of the year 1940. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 52 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,437 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 963 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Plazi - a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 328 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Plazi will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Plazi will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Šaban Bajramović
- 1963Jimmy Osmond
- 1963Nick Berry
- 1971Belinda Stewart-Wilson
- 1971Peter Billingsley
- 1975Nick Pickard
- 1977Tameka Empson
- 1978Christos Vasilopoulos
- 1982Gina Carano
- 1990Lily Loveless
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 16.
- 1926Pierre Fabre, French pharmacist, founded Laboratoires Pierre Fabre (d. 2013)
- 1927Edie Adams, American actress and singer (d. 2008)
- 1929Ed Townsend, American singer-songwriter and producer (d. 2003)
- 1940Margaret Maden, English academic
- 1952Nick Young, English lawyer and activist
- 1954Mike Zuke, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1963Nick Berry, English actor and singer
- 1971Max Beesley, English actor and singer
- 1977Florentijn Hofman, Dutch sculptor
- 1987Cenk Akyol, Turkish basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1520The Revolt of the Comuneros begins in Spain against the rule of Charles V.
- 1746The Battle of Culloden is fought between the French-supported Jacobites and the British Hanoverian forces commanded by William Augustus, Duke of Cumberland, in Scotland. After the battle many highland traditions were banned and the Highlands of Scotland were cleared of inhabitants.
- 1847The accidental shooting of a Māori by an English sailor results in the opening of the Wanganui Campaign of the New Zealand land wars.
- 1894Manchester City F.C. was formed from Ardwick A.F.C.
- 1910The oldest existing indoor ice hockey arena still used for the sport in the 21st century, Boston Arena, opens for the first time.
- 1917Vladimir Lenin returns to Petrograd, Russia from exile in Switzerland.
- 1922The Treaty of Rapallo, pursuant to which Germany and the Soviet Union re-establish diplomatic relations, is signed.
- 1940Bob Feller of the Cleveland Indians throws the only Opening Day no-hitter in the history of Major League Baseball, beating the Chicago White Sox 1–0.
- 1941World War II: The Italian convoy Duisburg, directed to Tunisia, is attacked and destroyed by British ships.
- 2014The MV Sewol ferry carrying more than 450 people capsizes near Jindo Island off South Korea, leaving 295 passengers and crew dead and 9 more missing.
View the complete list of historical events for April 16.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 16 and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: K. D. Aubert, Kerli, Prunella Scales, Claudia Karvan, Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Geoffrey Davies, Mercedes Sosa, Thomas Lennon, Mollie O'Brien, Barbara Parkins.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 16 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 16, 1940.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 1425. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 26, 1946 – Mick Ronson, English guitarist, songwriter, and producer (The Spiders from Mars and Mott the Hoople) (d. 1993); September 29, 1931 – Anita Ekberg, Swedish-Italian model and actress (d. 2015); November 20, 1970 – Joe Zaso, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,185