Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of April 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
April 16, 1940 was a Tuesday and it was the 107th day of the year 1940. It was the 16th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 252 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,333 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,778 days or 26.77 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 994 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 24, 1971.
If a dog named Lindsy - a Gordon Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 380 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lindsy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Lindsy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Charlie Chaplin
- 1894Ernst Ziegler
- 1933Ike Pappas
- 1935Bobby Vinton
- 1951Björgvin Halldórsson
- 1965State of Bengal
- 1978Jody Marie Gnant
- 1978John Buffalo Mailer
- 1984Natalie Blair
- 1984Teddy Blass
View the complete list of April 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 16.
- 1660Hans Sloane, Irish-English physician and academic (d. 1753)
- 1697Johann Gottlieb Görner, German organist and composer (d. 1778)
- 1918Juozas Kazickas, Lithuanian-American businessman and philanthropist (d. 2014)
- 1924Madanjeet Singh, Indian diplomat, author, and philanthropist (d. 2013)
- 1927Pope Benedict XVI
- 1934Robert Stigwood, Australian producer and manager
- 1938Rich Rollins, American baseball player
- 1977Alek Wek, Sudanese-English model
- 1979Daniel Browne, New Zealand rugby player
- 1980Juliette Marquis, Ukrainian actress, model, and ballerina
View the complete list of April 16 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Patsy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1520The Revolt of the Comuneros begins in Spain against the rule of Charles V.
- 1521Protestant Reformation: Martin Luther’s first appearance before the Diet of Worms to be examined by the Holy Roman Emperor Charles V and the other estates of the empire.
- 1799Napoleonic Wars: The Battle of Mount Tabor: Napoleon drives Ottoman Turks across the River Jordan near Acre.
- 1862American Civil War: The District of Columbia Compensated Emancipation Act, a bill ending slavery in the District of Columbia, becomes law.
- 1894Manchester City F.C. was formed from Ardwick A.F.C.
- 1908Natural Bridges National Monument is established in Utah.
- 1940Bob Feller of the Cleveland Indians throws the only Opening Day no-hitter in the history of Major League Baseball, beating the Chicago White Sox 1–0.
- 1963Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. pens his Letter from Birmingham Jail while incarcerated in Birmingham, Alabama for protesting against segregation.
- 2003The Treaty of Accession is signed in Athens admitting ten new member states to the European Union.
- 2007Virginia Tech shooting: Seung-Hui Cho guns down 32 people and injures 17 before committing suicide.
View the complete list of April 16 historical events.
Curious about this Sepia Choco Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 16, and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Grace Bumbry, David Doyle, Taylor Lautner, Lee Arenberg, María Barranco, Jaleel White, Kate Beahan, Danny Lopes, Nicola Peltz, Jessie Wallace.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 16 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on April 16, 1940.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th April 1940 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 19, 1930. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +177. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 20, 1961. Your score is -165. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 1425. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,201 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 62,471 times in the year 1940. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 16, 1940. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 107th day of 1940
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 16th Tuesday of 1940
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 252 days
- Age on next birthday: 81 years old
- Days since birth: 29,333 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,778 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.77 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 994
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 24, 1971
- Age in dog years: 380 dog years old using a Gordon Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: May 19, 1930 (+177)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 20, 1961 (-165)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,201 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 62,471 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.IV.MCMXL
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 8, 1929 – Girija Devi, Indian singer; November 19, 1979 – Keith Buckley, American singer-songwriter (Every Time I Die and The Damned Things); April 15, 1935 – Stavros Paravas, Greek actor and producer (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,859