Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of April 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
April 16, 1960 was a Saturday and it was the 107th day of the year 1960. It was the 16th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 308 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,337 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,446 days or 20.39 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 756 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 24, 1991.
If a dog named Arlo - a German Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 329 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Arlo will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Arlo will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Dusty Springfield
- 1947Gerry Rafferty
- 1948Kazuyuki Sogabe
- 1949Pirkko Saisio
- 1954Ellen Barkin
- 1975Karl Yune
- 1976Kelli O'Hara
- 1978Nikki Griffin
- 1990Jérémy Kapone
- 1990Nia Ramadhani
View the complete list of April 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 16.
- 1786John Franklin, English admiral and politician, 4th Lieutenant Governor of Van Diemen’s Land (d. 1847)
- 1878R. E. Foster, English cricketer and footballer (d. 1914)
- 1886Margaret Woodrow Wilson, American daughter of Woodrow Wilson (d. 1944)
- 1892Howard Mumford Jones, American author, critic, and academic (d. 1980)
- 1919Pedro Ramírez Vázquez, Mexican architect, designed the Tijuana Cultural Center and National Museum of Anthropology (d. 2013)
- 1951Björgvin Halldórsson, Icelandic singer
- 1979Sixto Peralta, Argentinian-English footballer
- 1988Jullie, Brazilian singer-songwriter and actress
- 1990Lily Loveless, English actress
- 1991Kim Kyung-jung, South Korean footballer
View the complete list of April 16 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters AZCJFOI? Check your answers here: Word scramble AZCJFOI. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1457 BCLikely date of the Battle of Megiddo between Thutmose III and a large Canaanite coalition under the King of Kadesh, the first battle to have been recorded in what is accepted as relatively reliable detail.
- 73Masada, a Jewish fortress, falls to the Romans after several months of siege, ending the Great Jewish Revolt.
- 1847The accidental shooting of a Māori by an English sailor results in the opening of the Wanganui Campaign of the New Zealand land wars.
- 1858The Wernerian Natural History Society, a former Scottish learned society, is wound up.
- 1908Natural Bridges National Monument is established in Utah.
- 1910The oldest existing indoor ice hockey arena still used for the sport in the 21st century, Boston Arena, opens for the first time.
- 1941World War II: The Ustaše, a Croatian ultranationalist organization is put in charge of the Independent State of Croatia by the Axis powers after the Axis Operation 25 invasion.
- 1947Texas City disaster: An explosion on board a freighter in port causes the city of Texas City, Texas, to catch fire, killing almost 600.
- 2013A 7.8-magnitude earthquake strikes Sistan and Baluchestan Province, Iran, killing at least 35 people and injuring 117 others.
- 2014The MV Sewol ferry carrying more than 450 people capsizes near Jindo Island off South Korea, leaving 295 passengers and crew dead and 9 more missing.
View the complete list of April 16 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 16, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rolv Wesenlund, Mark Williams, John Cullum, Rema Messinger, Janine Turner, Jun Jin, Nimue Smit, Anton Glanzelius, Teala Dunn, Dean Collins.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 16 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on April 16, 1960.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th April 1960 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 20, 1987. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +147. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 21, 1980. Your score is -123. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 18, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 700. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 16th April 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 16, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 107th day of 1960
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 16th Saturday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 308 days
- Age on next birthday: 62 years old
- Days since birth: 22,337 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,446 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.39 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 756
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 24, 1991
- Age in dog years: 329 dog years old using a German Shepherd Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: August 20, 1987 (+147)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 21, 1980 (-123)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith (April 18, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.IV.MCMLX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 17, 1969 – F. Gary Gray, American actor and director; April 6, 1970 – Roy Mayorga, American drummer, songwriter, and producer (Stone Sour, Black President, Amebix, and Nausea); April 4, 1966 – Nancy McKeon, American actress, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,177