Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of April 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
April 16, 1972 was a Sunday and it was the 107th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 209 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,957 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 5,652 days or 15 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 574 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 24, 2003.
If a dog named Gerula - a Brittany breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 227 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gerula will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Gerula will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Ed Townsend
- 1951M. S. Narayana
- 1951Mordechai Ben David
- 1953Peter Garrett
- 1974Fabián Robles
- 1974Valarie Rae Miller
- 1979Sean Costello
- 1980Juliette Marquis
- 1984Claire Foy
View the complete list of April 16 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 16.
- 1495Petrus Apianus, German mathematician and astronomer (d. 1557)
- 1693Anne Sophie Reventlow, Danish wife of Frederick IV of Denmark (d. 1743)
- 1885Leo Weiner, Hungarian composer and educator (d. 1960)
- 1893Germaine Guèvremont, Canadian journalist and author (d. 1968)
- 1896Robert Henry Best, American journalist (d. 1952)
- 1903Paul Waner, American baseball player and manager (d. 1965)
- 1929Roy Hamilton, American singer (d. 1969)
- 1952Nick Young, English lawyer and activist
- 1973Akon, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor
- 1988Alisa Durbrow, Japanese model, actress, and singer
View the complete list of April 16 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1457 BCLikely date of the Battle of Megiddo between Thutmose III and a large Canaanite coalition under the King of Kadesh, the first battle to have been recorded in what is accepted as relatively reliable detail.
- 1582Spanish conquistador Hernando de Lerma founds the settlement of Salta, Argentina.
- 1780The University of Münster in Münster, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany is founded.
- 1908Natural Bridges National Monument is established in Utah.
- 1919Mohandas Gandhi organizes a day of “prayer and fasting” in response to the killing of Indian protesters in the Jallianwala Bagh massacre by the British colonial troops three days earlier.
- 1941World War II: The Ustaše, a Croatian ultranationalist organization is put in charge of the Independent State of Croatia by the Axis powers after the Axis Operation 25 invasion.
- 1945The United States Army liberates Nazi Sonderlager (high security) prisoner-of-war camp Oflag IV-C (better known as Colditz).
- 1972Apollo program: The launch of Apollo 16 from Cape Canaveral, Florida.
- 1995George W. Bush names April 16 as Selena Day in Texas, after she was killed two weeks earlier.
- 2001India and Bangladesh begin a five-day border conflict, but are unable to resolve the disputes about their border.
View the complete list of April 16 historical events.
Curious about this White Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 16 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Charlie Wilson, Chingy, Josh Radnor, Tony Lo Bianco, Dondre Whitfield, John Carpenter, Monica Raymund, Georgie Parker, Jamie-Lynn Sigler, Chinami Tokunaga.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 16 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 16, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 25, 2002. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +168. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 3, 1965. Your incompatibility score is -139. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face by Roberta Flack as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 22, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1850. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 19, 1945 – Elaine Joyce, American actress; March 16, 1961 – Michiru Ōshima, Japanese composer and producer; January 29, 1941 – Robin Morgan, American actress, journalist, and author.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,515