Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of April 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 16, 1977 was a Saturday and it was the 106th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 180 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,795 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 501 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Gerard McLarnon
- 1929Roy Hamilton
- 1939Boris Dvornik
- 1949Melody Patterson
- 1954Ellen Barkin
- 1971Max Beesley
- 1974Xu Jinglei
- 1977Alek Wek
- 1980Juliette Marquis
- 1981Russell Harvard
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 16.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 16.
- 1918Dick Gibson, English race car driver (d. 2010)
- 1920Ananda Dassanayake, Sri Lankan politician (d. 2012)
- 1935Bobby Vinton, American singer
- 1937Vince Hill, English singer-songwriter, producer, and playwright
- 1959Robert Casilla, American illustrator
- 1964Dave Pirner, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Soul Asylum)
- 1971Selena, American singer-songwriter, actress, and fashion designer (Selena y Los Dinos) (d. 1995)
- 1972Tracy K. Smith, American poet and educator
- 1987Aaron Lennon, English footballer
- 1987Savant, Norwegian DJ and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1346Dušan the Mighty is proclaimed Emperor, with the Serbian Empire occupying much of the Balkans.
- 1582Spanish conquistador Hernando de Lerma founds the settlement of Salta, Argentina.
- 1847The accidental shooting of a Māori by an English sailor results in the opening of the Wanganui Campaign of the New Zealand land wars.
- 1858The Wernerian Natural History Society, a former Scottish learned society, is wound up.
- 1908Natural Bridges National Monument is established in Utah.
- 1917Vladimir Lenin returns to Petrograd, Russia from exile in Switzerland.
- 1962Walter Cronkite takes over as the lead news anchor of the CBS Evening News, during which time he would become “the most trusted man in America”.
- 1972Apollo program: The launch of Apollo 16 from Cape Canaveral, Florida.
- 2012The Pulitzer Prize winners were announced, it was the first time since 1977 that no book won the Fiction Prize.
- 2014The MV Sewol ferry carrying more than 450 people capsizes near Jindo Island off South Korea, leaving 295 passengers and crew dead and 9 more missing.
View the complete list of historical events for April 16.
Curious about this Choco Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 16 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Patricia Bosworth, Kenji Wu, Natalie Schafer, Vassilis Tsitsanis, Michaela Watkins, Ted Cassidy, Richard Gere, Nesma Mahgoub, Régis Wargnier, Carl Wilson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 16 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 16, 1977.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Don’t Give Up on Us by David Soul as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 16, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1050. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 9, 1953 – Ciarán Hinds, Irish actor; April 26, 1985 – Nam Gyu-ri, South Korean singer and actress (SeeYa); February 6, 1981 – Jens Lekman, Swedish singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,123