Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of April 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 16, 1977 was a Saturday and it was the 106th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 297 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,043 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 509 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Mossimo - a Treeing Tennessee Brindle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 204 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mossimo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mossimo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Spike Milligan
- 1927Edie Adams
- 1961Doris Dragović
- 1974Valarie Rae Miller
- 1976Robert Dahlqvist
- 1977Alek Wek
- 1978Jody Marie Gnant
- 1985Benjamín Rojas
- 1990Jérémy Kapone
- 1994Liliana Mumy
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 16.
- 1851Ponnambalam Ramanathan, Sri Lankan lawyer and politician, 3rd Solicitor General of Sri Lanka (d. 1930)
- 1933Marcos Alonso Imaz, Spanish footballer (d. 2012)
- 1951David Nutt, English psychiatrist and academic
- 1961Jarbom Gamlin, Indian lawyer and politician, 7th Chief Minister of Arunachal Pradesh (d. 2014)
- 1973Akon, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor
- 1974Xu Jinglei, Chinese actress and director
- 1977Florentijn Hofman, Dutch sculptor
- 1985Benjamín Rojas, Argentinian singer-songwriter and actor (Erreway)
- 1985Nate Diaz, American mixed martial artist
- 1986Peter Regin, Danish ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1457 BCLikely date of the Battle of Megiddo between Thutmose III and a large Canaanite coalition under the King of Kadesh, the first battle to have been recorded in what is accepted as relatively reliable detail.
- 1521Protestant Reformation: Martin Luther’s first appearance before the Diet of Worms to be examined by the Holy Roman Emperor Charles V and the other estates of the empire.
- 1863American Civil War: Siege of Vicksburg: Ships led by Union Admiral David Dixon Porter move through heavy Confederate artillery fire on approach to Vicksburg, Mississippi.
- 1894Manchester City F.C. was formed from Ardwick A.F.C.
- 1917Vladimir Lenin returns to Petrograd, Russia from exile in Switzerland.
- 1941World War II: The Italian convoy Duisburg, directed to Tunisia, is attacked and destroyed by British ships.
- 1945World War II: The Red Army begins the final assault on German forces around Berlin, with nearly one million troops fighting in the Battle of the Seelow Heights.
- 1961In a nationally broadcast speech, Cuban leader Fidel Castro declares that he is a Marxist–Leninist and that Cuba is going to adopt Communism.
- 2001India and Bangladesh begin a five-day border conflict, but are unable to resolve the disputes about their border.
- 2012The trial for Anders Behring Breivik, the perpetrator of the 2011 Norway attacks, begins in Oslo, Norway.
View the complete list of historical events for April 16.
Curious about this Choco Sprinkle Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 16 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roger Newman, Jonas Kjellgren, Martin Garrix, Loukas Sideras, Eva Marcille, Haylie Duff, Joseph Castanon, Carole Laure, Jon Peter Lewis, Varun Dhawan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 16 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 16, 1977.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Don’t Give Up on Us by David Soul as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 16, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1050. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 8, 1973 – Project Pat, American rapper; February 12, 1965 – Christine Elise, American actress and screenwriter; October 18, 1960 – Jean-Claude Van Damme, Belgian martial artist, actor, and producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,260