Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of April 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 16, 1977 was a Saturday and it was the 106th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 352 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,623 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 495 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912David Langton
- 1927Rolf Schult
- 1951Mordechai Ben David
- 1963Jimmy Osmond
- 1964Dave Pirner
- 1965State of Bengal
- 1974Fabián Robles
- 1978Ivan Urgant
- 1983Manuela Martelli
- 1984Natalie Blair
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 16.
- 1800George Bingham, 3rd Earl of Lucan, English field marshal and politician (d. 1888)
- 1808Caleb Blood Smith, American journalist, lawyer, and politician, 6th United States Secretary of the Interior (d. 1864)
- 1884Ronald Barnes, 3rd Baron Gorell, English cricketer, peer, politician, poet, author and newspaper editor (d. 1963)
- 1886Michalis Dorizas, Greek-American football player and javelin thrower (d. 1957)
- 1927Peter Mark Richman, American actor
- 1959Robert Casilla, American illustrator
- 1980Jens Hartwig, German actor
- 1981Maya Dunietz, Israeli singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1986Epke Zonderland, Dutch gymnast
- 1987Savant, Norwegian DJ and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1457 BCLikely date of the Battle of Megiddo between Thutmose III and a large Canaanite coalition under the King of Kadesh, the first battle to have been recorded in what is accepted as relatively reliable detail.
- 1521Protestant Reformation: Martin Luther’s first appearance before the Diet of Worms to be examined by the Holy Roman Emperor Charles V and the other estates of the empire.
- 1853The first passenger rail opens in India, from Bori Bunder, Bombay to Thane.
- 1858The Wernerian Natural History Society, a former Scottish learned society, is wound up.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle at Lee’s Mills in Virginia.
- 1922The Treaty of Rapallo, pursuant to which Germany and the Soviet Union re-establish diplomatic relations, is signed.
- 1941World War II: The Ustaše, a Croatian ultranationalist organization is put in charge of the Independent State of Croatia by the Axis powers after the Axis Operation 25 invasion.
- 1944World War II: Allied forces start bombing Belgrade, killing about 1,100 people. This bombing fell on the Orthodox Christian Easter.
- 1992The Katina P runs aground off of Maputo, Mozambique and 60,000 tons of crude oil spill into the ocean.
- 2014The MV Sewol ferry carrying more than 450 people capsizes near Jindo Island off South Korea, leaving 295 passengers and crew dead and 9 more missing.
View the complete list of historical events for April 16.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 16 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Judy Carne, Rao Gopal Rao, Harumi Inoue, Andi Fraggs, George Sanders, Yuko Takayama, Gry Bay, Yu Inaba, Travis Van Winkle, Valerie Curtin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 16 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 16, 1977.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Don’t Give Up on Us by David Soul as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 16, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 6, 1970 – M. Night Shyamalan, Indian-American director, producer, and screenwriter; May 4, 1977 – Emily Perkins, Canadian actress; February 6, 1951 – Jacques Villeret, French actor (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 994