Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of April 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 16, 1977 was a Saturday and it was the 106th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 358 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,982 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 507 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Hashbrown - a Norfolk Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 184 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hashbrown will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Hashbrown will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Nilla Pizzi
- 1921Peter Ustinov
- 1927Edie Adams
- 1935Steffi Sidney
- 1971Belinda Stewart-Wilson
- 1974Valarie Rae Miller
- 1974Xu Jinglei
- 1977Alek Wek
- 1980Jens Hartwig
- 1983Marié Digby
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 16.
- 1800George Bingham, 3rd Earl of Lucan, English field marshal and politician (d. 1888)
- 1911Guy Burgess, English-Russian spy (d. 1963)
- 1924Madanjeet Singh, Indian diplomat, author, and philanthropist (d. 2013)
- 1940Benoît Bouchard, Canadian academic and politician, 18th Canadian Minister of Transport
- 1954John Bowe, Australian race car driver
- 1973Akon, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor
- 1974Valarie Rae Miller, American actress
- 1977Tameka Empson, English actress and screenwriter
- 1983Cat Osterman, American softball player
- 1986Peter Regin, Danish ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1520The Revolt of the Comuneros begins in Spain against the rule of Charles V.
- 1582Spanish conquistador Hernando de Lerma founds the settlement of Salta, Argentina.
- 1780The University of Münster in Münster, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany is founded.
- 1881In Dodge City, Kansas, Bat Masterson fights his last gun battle.
- 1917Vladimir Lenin returns to Petrograd, Russia from exile in Switzerland.
- 1919Mohandas Gandhi organizes a day of “prayer and fasting” in response to the killing of Indian protesters in the Jallianwala Bagh massacre by the British colonial troops three days earlier.
- 1945More than 7,000 die when the German refugee ship Goya is sunk by a Soviet submarine.
- 1947Bernard Baruch coins the term “Cold War” to describe the relationship between the United States and the Soviet Union.
- 2007Virginia Tech shooting: Seung-Hui Cho guns down 32 people and injures 17 before committing suicide.
- 2012The Pulitzer Prize winners were announced, it was the first time since 1977 that no book won the Fiction Prize.
View the complete list of historical events for April 16.
Curious about this Island Punch Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 16 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sobhan Babu, Vilis Daudziņš, Dick Foran, Newton Faulkner, M. Balamuralikrishna, Kodi Smit-McPhee, Adrián Varela, Anthony Montgomery, Simon Baker, Owen Wilson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 16 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 16, 1977.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Don’t Give Up on Us by David Soul as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 16, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1050. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 11, 1950 – Robert Pugh, Welsh actor and screenwriter; December 9, 1979 – Olivia Lufkin, Japanese-American singer-songwriter (D&D); June 2, 1963 – Anand Abhyankar, Indian actor (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,190