Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of April 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 16, 1977 was a Saturday and it was the 106th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 56 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,919 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 505 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Lolabelle - a Standard Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 200 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lolabelle will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Lolabelle will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Gerard McLarnon
- 1941Allan Segal
- 1949Melody Patterson
- 1951M. S. Narayana
- 1973Hirofumi Nojima
- 1974Xu Jinglei
- 1976Kelli O'Hara
- 1990Jules Sitruk
- 1991Yurie Midori
- 1993Chance the Rapper
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 16.
- 1800George Bingham, 3rd Earl of Lucan, English field marshal and politician (d. 1888)
- 1884Ronald Barnes, 3rd Baron Gorell, English cricketer, peer, politician, poet, author and newspaper editor (d. 1963)
- 1893John Norton, American hurdler (d. 1979)
- 1896Pat Clayton, English soldier and surveyor (d. 1962)
- 1919Nilla Pizzi, Italian singer (d. 2011)
- 1930Herbie Mann, American flute player and composer (d. 2003)
- 1936Šaban Bajramović, Serbian singer-songwriter (d. 2008)
- 1941Allan Segal, American director and producer (d. 2012)
- 1951David Nutt, English psychiatrist and academic
- 1971Peter Billingsley, American actor, director, and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1521Protestant Reformation: Martin Luther’s first appearance before the Diet of Worms to be examined by the Holy Roman Emperor Charles V and the other estates of the empire.
- 1799Napoleonic Wars: The Battle of Mount Tabor: Napoleon drives Ottoman Turks across the River Jordan near Acre.
- 1853The first passenger rail opens in India, from Bori Bunder, Bombay to Thane.
- 1862American Civil War: The District of Columbia Compensated Emancipation Act, a bill ending slavery in the District of Columbia, becomes law.
- 1910The oldest existing indoor ice hockey arena still used for the sport in the 21st century, Boston Arena, opens for the first time.
- 1940Bob Feller of the Cleveland Indians throws the only Opening Day no-hitter in the history of Major League Baseball, beating the Chicago White Sox 1–0.
- 1962Walter Cronkite takes over as the lead news anchor of the CBS Evening News, during which time he would become “the most trusted man in America”.
- 1990The “Doctor of Death”, Jack Kevorkian, participates in his first assisted suicide.
- 1992The Katina P runs aground off of Maputo, Mozambique and 60,000 tons of crude oil spill into the ocean.
- 2013A 7.8-magnitude earthquake strikes Sistan and Baluchestan Province, Iran, killing at least 35 people and injuring 117 others.
View the complete list of historical events for April 16.
Curious about this Seoul Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 16 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Buddy MacMaster, Fiona Glascott, Casey Donovan, Benjamin Ayres, Satoko Ishimine, Herbie Kalin, Floyd Cramer, Vincent Price, Michelle McCool, Bud Spencer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 16 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 16, 1977.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Don’t Give Up on Us by David Soul as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 16, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1050. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 29, 1982 – Ailyn, Spanish singer-songwriter (Sirenia); March 20, 1970 – Michael Rapaport, American actor and director; July 2, 1989 – Dev, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,234