Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of April 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 16, 2003 was a Wednesday and it was the 106th day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 326 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,153 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 175 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912David Langton
- 1919Nilla Pizzi
- 1951Björgvin Halldórsson
- 1956T Lavitz
- 1969Stacy Francis
- 1971Belinda Stewart-Wilson
- 1973Bonnie Pink
- 1979Sean Costello
- 1982Gina Carano
- 1984Teddy Blass
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 16.
- 1661Charles Montagu, 1st Earl of Halifax, English poet and politician, First Lord of the Treasury (d. 1715)
- 1730Henry Clinton, English general and politician (d. 1795)
- 1866José de Diego, Puerto Rican journalist, lawyer, and politician (d. 1918)
- 1924Madanjeet Singh, Indian diplomat, author, and philanthropist (d. 2013)
- 1930Doug Beasy, Australian footballer and educator (d. 2013)
- 1962Anna Dello Russo, Italian journalist
- 1964Dave Pirner, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Soul Asylum)
- 1978John Buffalo Mailer, American actor, producer, and playwright
- 1980Paul London, American wrestler
- 2008Princess Eléonore of Belgium
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1799Napoleonic Wars: The Battle of Mount Tabor: Napoleon drives Ottoman Turks across the River Jordan near Acre.
- 1910The oldest existing indoor ice hockey arena still used for the sport in the 21st century, Boston Arena, opens for the first time.
- 1919Polish–Soviet War: The Polish army launches the Vilna offensive to capture Vilnius in modern Lithuania.
- 1925During the Communist St Nedelya Church assault in Sofia, Bulgaria, 150 are killed and 500 are wounded.
- 1944World War II: Allied forces start bombing Belgrade, killing about 1,100 people. This bombing fell on the Orthodox Christian Easter.
- 1947Texas City disaster: An explosion on board a freighter in port causes the city of Texas City, Texas, to catch fire, killing almost 600.
- 1961In a nationally broadcast speech, Cuban leader Fidel Castro declares that he is a Marxist–Leninist and that Cuba is going to adopt Communism.
- 1962Walter Cronkite takes over as the lead news anchor of the CBS Evening News, during which time he would become “the most trusted man in America”.
- 2003The Treaty of Accession is signed in Athens admitting ten new member states to the European Union.
- 2007Virginia Tech shooting: Seung-Hui Cho guns down 32 people and injures 17 before committing suicide.
View the complete list of historical events for April 16.
Curious about this Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 16 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jorge Garcia, Len Barry, Perry Fenwick, DJ Snake, Fred Stoller, Greg Quill, Bob Balaban, Kona Carmack, John Rutter, Amy Gibson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 16 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 16, 2003.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was In Da Club by 50 Cent as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 19, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 1, 1982 – Hilarie Burton, American actress; July 20, 1951 – Phyllis Smith, American actress and dancer; October 9, 1978 – Rossa, Indonesian singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 960