Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of April 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 16, 2003 was a Wednesday and it was the 106th day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 291 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,188 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 176 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Charlie Chaplin
- 1927Peter Mark Richman
- 1934Robert Stigwood
- 1950David Graf
- 1952Billy West
- 1959Scott McKinsey
- 1965Jon Cryer
- 1973Hirofumi Nojima
- 1978Nikki Griffin
- 1983Marié Digby
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 16.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 16.
- 1907Joseph-Armand Bombardier, Canadian inventor and businessman, founded Bombardier Inc. (d. 1964)
- 1933Vera Krepkina, Russian long jumper
- 1951Mordechai Ben David, American singer-songwriter
- 1953J. Neil Schulman, American author, actor, director, and producer
- 1976Shu Qi, Taiwanese actress and singer
- 1977Alek Wek, Sudanese-English model
- 1978Christos Vasilopoulos, Greek actor
- 1984Tucker Fredricks, American speed skater
- 1985Luol Deng, Sudanese-English basketball player
- 1987Cenk Akyol, Turkish basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 16.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1780The University of Münster in Münster, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany is founded.
- 1847The accidental shooting of a Māori by an English sailor results in the opening of the Wanganui Campaign of the New Zealand land wars.
- 1894Manchester City F.C. was formed from Ardwick A.F.C.
- 1908Natural Bridges National Monument is established in Utah.
- 1912Harriet Quimby becomes the first woman to fly an airplane across the English Channel.
- 1940Bob Feller of the Cleveland Indians throws the only Opening Day no-hitter in the history of Major League Baseball, beating the Chicago White Sox 1–0.
- 1945World War II: The Red Army begins the final assault on German forces around Berlin, with nearly one million troops fighting in the Battle of the Seelow Heights.
- 1990The “Doctor of Death”, Jack Kevorkian, participates in his first assisted suicide.
- 2007Virginia Tech shooting: Seung-Hui Cho guns down 32 people and injures 17 before committing suicide.
- 2013A 7.8-magnitude earthquake strikes Sistan and Baluchestan Province, Iran, killing at least 35 people and injuring 117 others.
View the complete list of historical events for April 16.
Curious about this Star Apple Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 16 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Alderton, Robert Desiderio, Cesar Romero, Alice Babs, Davorin Popović, Shugo Tokumaru, Herman J. Mankiewicz, André van Duin, Esther Ofarim, Nicholas Brendon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 16 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 16, 2003.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was In Da Club by 50 Cent as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 19, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 10, 1977 – Matt Morgan, English comedian, actor, and radio host; December 4, 1964 – Marisa Tomei, American actress; April 11, 1979 – Sebastien Grainger, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Death from Above 1979).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,056