Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of April 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 17, 1923 was a Tuesday and it was the 107th day of the year 1923. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 323 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,376 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,164 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Louis Jean Heydt
- 1910Ivan Goff
- 1923Gianni Raimondi
- 1929Michael Forest
- 1940Billy Fury
- 1951Olivia Hussey
- 1954Roddy Piper
- 1955Pete Shelley
- 1979Sung Si-kyung
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 17.
- 1586John Ford, English poet and playwright (d. 1639)
- 1622Henry Vaughan, Welsh physician, author, and poet (d. 1695)
- 1837J. P. Morgan, American banker and financier, founded J.P. Morgan & Co. (d. 1913)
- 1885Carl Goßler, German rower (d. 1914)
- 1895Robert Dean Frisbie, American soldier and author (d. 1948)
- 1903Gregor Piatigorsky, Ukrainian-American cellist and educator (d. 1976)
- 1923Neville McNamara, Australian air marshal (d. 2014)
- 1947Richard Field, English lawyer and judge
- 1981Jenny Meadows, English runner
- 1981Ryan Raburn, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1397Geoffrey Chaucer tells The Canterbury Tales for the first time at the court of Richard II. Chaucer scholars have also identified this date (in 1387) as the start of the book’s pilgrimage to Canterbury.
- 1555After 18 months of siege, Siena surrenders to the Florentine-Imperial army. The Republic of Siena is incorporated into the Grand Duchy of Tuscany.
- 1941World War II: The Kingdom of Yugoslavia surrenders to Germany.
- 1944Forces of the Communist-controlled Greek People’s Liberation Army attack the smaller National and Social Liberation resistance group, which surrenders. Its leader Dimitrios Psarros is murdered.
- 1946Syria obtains its independence from the French occupation.
- 1961Bay of Pigs Invasion: A group of Cuban exiles financed and trained by the CIA lands at the Bay of Pigs in Cuba with the aim of ousting Fidel Castro.
- 1971The People’s Republic of Bangladesh forms, under Sheikh Mujibur Rahman at Mujibnagor.
- 1973George Lucas begins writing the treatment for The Star Wars.
- 1986Nezar Hindawi’s attempt to detonate a bomb aboard an El Al flight from London to Tel Aviv is thwarted.
- 2014NASA’s Kepler confirms the discovery of the first Earth-size planet in the habitable zone of another star.
View the complete list of historical events for April 17.
Curious about this Royal Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 17 and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Soupy Sales, Andy Dick, Arata Iura, Mike Tompkins, Vince Edwards, Dolph Lundgren, Mónica Ayos, Erica Campbell, Daniella Deutscher, Austin Butler.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 17 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 17, 1923.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 16, 1950 – Loyd Grossman, American-English singer, guitarist, and television host; February 22, 1966 – Rachel Dratch, American actress and singer; February 20, 1989 – Jack Falahee, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 910