Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of April 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 17, 1951 was a Tuesday and it was the 107th day of the year 1951. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 327 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,145 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 818 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Michael Forest
- 1940Anja Silja
- 1957Teri Austin
- 1963Joel Murray
- 1973Kentarō Kobayashi
- 1974Victoria Beckham
- 1976Monet Mazur
- 1978Lindsay Hartley
- 1985William Snape
- 1987Jacqueline MacInnes Wood
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 17.
- 1794Carl Friedrich Philipp von Martius, German botanist and explorer (d. 1868)
- 1912Marta Eggerth, Hungarian-American actress and singer (d. 2013)
- 1931Malcolm Browne, American journalist and photographer (d. 2012)
- 1959Sean Bean, English actor
- 1964Bart Van den Bossche, Flemish singer and actor (d. 2013)
- 1972Gary Bennett, American baseball player
- 1977Frederik Magle, Danish pianist and composer
- 1978Loukas Louka, Cypriot footballer
- 1979Eric Brewer, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1981Lea T, Brazilian-Italian model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1864American Civil War: The Battle of Plymouth begins – Confederate forces attack Plymouth, North Carolina.
- 1905The Supreme Court of the United States decides Lochner v. New York, which holds that the “right to free contract” is implicit in the due process clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution.
- 1907The Ellis Island immigration center processes 11,747 people, more than on any other day.
- 1941World War II: The Kingdom of Yugoslavia surrenders to Germany.
- 1949At midnight 26 Irish counties officially leave the British Commonwealth. A 21-gun salute on O'Connell Bridge, Dublin, ushers in the Republic of Ireland.
- 1961Bay of Pigs Invasion: A group of Cuban exiles financed and trained by the CIA lands at the Bay of Pigs in Cuba with the aim of ousting Fidel Castro.
- 1964Ford Mustang is introduced to the North American market.
- 1971The People’s Republic of Bangladesh forms, under Sheikh Mujibur Rahman at Mujibnagor.
- 1986Nezar Hindawi’s attempt to detonate a bomb aboard an El Al flight from London to Tel Aviv is thwarted.
- 2013An explosion at a fertilizer plant in the city of West, Texas, kills 15 people and injures 160 others.
View the complete list of historical events for April 17.
Curious about this Cool Blue Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 17 and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jack Gleeson, Kamal Haasan, Lurie Poston, Roy Orbison, Andrea Jeremiah, Craig Wasson, George Roy Hill, Finola Hughes, Leo Aberer, Scott Adkins.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 17 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 17, 1951.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 29, 1980 – Rachel Miner, American actress and producer; July 7, 1983 – Martin Wallström, Swedish actor; August 25, 1961 – Ally Walker, American actress, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 903