Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of April 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 17, 1975 was a Thursday and it was the 107th day of the year 1975. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 292 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,414 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 522 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Louis Jean Heydt
- 1910Ivan Goff
- 1919Chavela Vargas
- 1940Billy Fury
- 1957Teri Austin
- 1959Sean Bean
- 1975Gabriel Soto
- 1976Monet Mazur
- 1980Nicholas D'Agosto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 17.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 17.
- 1756Dheeran Chinnamalai, Indian commander (d. 1805)
- 1766Collin McKinney, American surveyor, merchant, and politician (d. 1861)
- 1896Señor Wences, Spanish-American ventriloquist (d. 1999)
- 1897Edouard Wyss-Dunant, Swiss physician and mountaineer (d. 1983)
- 1919Chavela Vargas, Costa Rican-Mexican singer-songwriter and actress (d. 2012)
- 1926Gerry McNeil, Canadian ice hockey player and manager (d. 2004)
- 1972Jarkko Wiss, Finnish footballer and manager
- 1973Kentarō Kobayashi, Japanese comedian, actor, director, and illustrator
- 1979Marija Šestak, Serbian-Slovenian triple jumper
- 1980Fabián Vargas, Colombian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 17.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1349Fall of the Bavand dynasty, and rise of the Afrasiyab dynasty.
- 1521Trial of Martin Luther over his teachings begins during the assembly of the Diet of Worms. Initially intimidated, he asks for time to reflect before answering and is given a stay of one day.
- 1863American Civil War: Grierson’s Raid begins – troops under Union Army Colonel Benjamin Grierson attack central Mississippi.
- 1895The Treaty of Shimonoseki between China and Japan is signed. This marks the end of the First Sino-Japanese War, and the defeated Qing Empire is forced to renounce its claims on Korea and to concede the southern portion of the Fengtien province, Taiwan and the Pescadores Islands to Japan.
- 1907The Ellis Island immigration center processes 11,747 people, more than on any other day.
- 1942French prisoner of war General Henri Giraud escapes from his castle prison in Königstein Fortress.
- 1970Apollo program: The ill-fated Apollo 13 spacecraft returns to Earth safely.
- 1978Mir Akbar Khyber is assassinated, provoking a communist coup d'état in Afghanistan.
- 1986Nezar Hindawi’s attempt to detonate a bomb aboard an El Al flight from London to Tel Aviv is thwarted.
- 1986The Three Hundred and Thirty Five Years’ War between the Netherlands and the Isles of Scilly ends.
View the complete list of historical events for April 17.
Curious about this Lemon Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 17 and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joseph Ruskin, Raymond Ochoa, Kerli, Skipp Sudduth, John Houseman, Falco, Albert Üksip, Dave Madden, Lizabeth Scott, Allan Clarke.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 17 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 17, 1975.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Philadelphia Freedom by Elton John Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 19, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 20, 1963 – David Thewlis, English-French actor, director, and screenwriter; February 28, 1917 – Ernesto Alonso, Mexican actor, director, and producer (d. 2007); February 24, 1958 – Sammy Kershaw, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,088