Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of April 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 17, 1975 was a Thursday and it was the 107th day of the year 1975. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 176 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,530 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 526 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Loofah - a Maltese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 188 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Loofah will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Loofah will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Ivan Goff
- 1940Anja Silja
- 1957Susan Roman
- 1957Teri Austin
- 1964Lela Rochon
- 1965William Mapother
- 1967Kimberly Elise
- 1977Phil Jamieson
- 1978Lindsay Hartley
- 1981Lea T
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 17.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 17.
- 1816Thomas Hazlehurst, English architect and philanthropist (d. 1876)
- 1877Matsudaira Tsuneo, Japanese diplomat (d. 1949)
- 1914George W. Davis, American art director (d. 1984)
- 1916A. Thiagarajah, Sri Lankan educator and politician (d. 1981)
- 1918William Holden, American actor and singer (d. 1981)
- 1925René Moawad, Lebanese lawyer and politician, 13th President of Lebanon (d. 1989)
- 1955Mike Stroud, English physician and explorer
- 1961Boomer Esiason, American football player and sportscaster
- 1972Tony Boselli, American football player and sportscaster
- 1979Marija Šestak, Serbian-Slovenian triple jumper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 17.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1492Spain and Christopher Columbus sign the Capitulations of Santa Fe for his voyage to Asia to acquire spices.
- 1524Giovanni da Verrazzano reaches New York harbor.
- 1863American Civil War: Grierson’s Raid begins – troops under Union Army Colonel Benjamin Grierson attack central Mississippi.
- 1864American Civil War: The Battle of Plymouth begins – Confederate forces attack Plymouth, North Carolina.
- 1937Daffy Duck’s first appearance, in Porky’s Duck Hunt.
- 1945World War II: Brazilian forces liberate the town of Montese, Italy, from Nazi forces.
- 1964Jerrie Mock becomes the first woman to circumnavigate the world by air.
- 1969Communist Party of Czechoslovakia chairman Alexander Dubček is deposed.
- 2013An explosion at a fertilizer plant in the city of West, Texas, kills 15 people and injures 160 others.
- 2014NASA’s Kepler confirms the discovery of the first Earth-size planet in the habitable zone of another star.
View the complete list of historical events for April 17.
Curious about this Fabulous Yellow Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 17 and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Iben Hjejle, Donna Murphy, Allan Melvin, Thierry Lhermitte, Hector Luis Bustamante, Gaia Cauchi, L'Wren Scott, Michel Jonasz, James Mitchell, Tony Bui.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 17 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 17, 1975.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Philadelphia Freedom by Elton John Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 19, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1575. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 16, 1949 – Elliott Murphy, American-French singer-songwriter and journalist; August 30, 1974 – Aaron Barrett, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Reel Big Fish, The Scholars, and The Forces of Evil); September 27, 1942 – Alvin Stardust, English singer and actor (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,259