Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of April 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
April 17, 1987 was a Friday and it was the 107th day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 324 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,999 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 372 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Joan Lorring
- 1934Don Kirshner
- 1951Olivia Hussey
- 1962Marianna Efstratiou
- 1974Mikael Åkerfeldt
- 1984Rosanna Davison
- 1985William Snape
- 1989Zara Aldana
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 17.
- 1895Robert Dean Frisbie, American soldier and author (d. 1948)
- 1915Joe Foss, American general and politician, 20th Governor of South Dakota (d. 2003)
- 1918William Holden, American actor and singer (d. 1981)
- 1923Gianni Raimondi, Italian tenor and actor (d. 2008)
- 1931Malcolm Browne, American journalist and photographer (d. 2012)
- 1938Doug Lewis, Canadian lawyer and politician, 41st Canadian Minister of Justice
- 1948Alice Harden, American educator and politician (d. 2012)
- 1950Bruce McNall, American businessman
- 1982Lee Joon-gi, South Korean actor and singer
- 1996Dee Dee Davis, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1397Geoffrey Chaucer tells The Canterbury Tales for the first time at the court of Richard II. Chaucer scholars have also identified this date (in 1387) as the start of the book’s pilgrimage to Canterbury.
- 1492Spain and Christopher Columbus sign the Capitulations of Santa Fe for his voyage to Asia to acquire spices.
- 1521Trial of Martin Luther over his teachings begins during the assembly of the Diet of Worms. Initially intimidated, he asks for time to reflect before answering and is given a stay of one day.
- 1555After 18 months of siege, Siena surrenders to the Florentine-Imperial army. The Republic of Siena is incorporated into the Grand Duchy of Tuscany.
- 1861The state of Virginia’s secession convention votes to secede from the United States, becoming the 8th state to join the Confederate States of America.
- 1897The Aurora, Texas, UFO incident
- 1905The Supreme Court of the United States decides Lochner v. New York, which holds that the “right to free contract” is implicit in the due process clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution.
- 1942French prisoner of war General Henri Giraud escapes from his castle prison in Königstein Fortress.
- 1964Ford Mustang is introduced to the North American market.
- 1964Jerrie Mock becomes the first woman to circumnavigate the world by air.
View the complete list of historical events for April 17.
Curious about this New York Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 17 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chris Tomlin, Katrin Cartlidge, Isobel Buchanan, Anne Roumanoff, James Marsters, Sophia Crawford, Ronald Bell, Pandro S. Berman, Kristin Hersh, Peter Lorre.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 17 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 17, 1987.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me) by Aretha Franklin and George Michael as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 18, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 30, 1987 – Elanne Kong, Hong Kong actress and singer; March 27, 1989 – Caitlin Upton, American model and actress, Miss Teen USA 2007; February 2, 1950 – Barbara Sukowa, German actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,013