Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of April 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 17, 1987 was a Friday and it was the 107th day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 266 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,057 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 374 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Louis Jean Heydt
- 1923Gianni Raimondi
- 1929Michael Forest
- 1934Don Kirshner
- 1943Bobby Curtola
- 1951Olivia Hussey
- 1957Teri Austin
- 1964Lela Rochon
- 1974Victoria Beckham
- 1977Phil Jamieson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 17.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 17.
- 1852Cap Anson, American baseball player and manager (d. 1922)
- 1877Matsudaira Tsuneo, Japanese diplomat (d. 1949)
- 1899Dimitris Poulianos, Greek painter and illustrator (d. 1972)
- 1912Marta Eggerth, Hungarian-American actress and singer (d. 2013)
- 1928Heinz Putzl, Austrian fencer
- 1947Richard Field, English lawyer and judge
- 1967Henry Ian Cusick, Peruvian-Scottish actor and producer
- 1967Timothy Gibbs, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1973Katrin Koov, Estonian architect
- 1982Lee Joon-gi, South Korean actor and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 17.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1492Spain and Christopher Columbus sign the Capitulations of Santa Fe for his voyage to Asia to acquire spices.
- 1524Giovanni da Verrazzano reaches New York harbor.
- 1861The state of Virginia’s secession convention votes to secede from the United States, becoming the 8th state to join the Confederate States of America.
- 1941World War II: The Kingdom of Yugoslavia surrenders to Germany.
- 1945World War II: Brazilian forces liberate the town of Montese, Italy, from Nazi forces.
- 1946Syria obtains its independence from the French occupation.
- 1961Bay of Pigs Invasion: A group of Cuban exiles financed and trained by the CIA lands at the Bay of Pigs in Cuba with the aim of ousting Fidel Castro.
- 1973George Lucas begins writing the treatment for The Star Wars.
- 1984Police Constable Yvonne Fletcher is killed by gunfire from the Libyan People’s Bureau (Embassy) in London during a small demonstration outside the embassy. Ten others are wounded. The events lead to an 11-day siege of the building.
- 1986The Three Hundred and Thirty Five Years’ War between the Netherlands and the Isles of Scilly ends.
View the complete list of historical events for April 17.
Curious about this Mumbai Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 17 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dave Dudley, Izabel Goulart, Tove Lo, Tsubasa Imai, Clare Buckfield, Nikos Xydakis, Charmaine Sheh, Rosetta LeNoire, John Boulting, Malene Espensen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 17 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 17, 1987.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me) by Aretha Franklin and George Michael as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 18, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 13, 1977 – William Ash, English actor; December 23, 1968 – Lucy Bell, English-Australian actress; September 25, 1978 – Jodie Kidd, English model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,096