Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of April 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 17, 1987 was a Friday and it was the 107th day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 143 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,180 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 378 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Balthazar - a Basset Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 140 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Balthazar will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Balthazar will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Ivan Goff
- 1940Billy Fury
- 1954Michael Sembello
- 1957Teri Austin
- 1964Lela Rochon
- 1967Kimberly Elise
- 1971Claire Sweeney
- 1992Noni Răzvan Ene
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 17.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 17.
- 1915Joe Foss, American general and politician, 20th Governor of South Dakota (d. 2003)
- 1915Regina Ghazaryan, Armenian painter (d. 1999)
- 1931Malcolm Browne, American journalist and photographer (d. 2012)
- 1938Ben Barnes, American businessman and politician, 36th Lieutenant Governor of Texas
- 1939Robert Miller, American art dealer (d. 2011)
- 1957Teri Austin, Canadian actress
- 1963Penny Vilagos, Canadian swimmer
- 1967Marquis Grissom, American baseball player and coach
- 1968Phil Henderson, American basketball player and coach (d. 2013)
- 1982Brad Boyes, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 17.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1492Spain and Christopher Columbus sign the Capitulations of Santa Fe for his voyage to Asia to acquire spices.
- 1797Sir Ralph Abercromby attacks San Juan, Puerto Rico, in what would be one of the largest invasions of the Spanish territories in America.
- 1907The Ellis Island immigration center processes 11,747 people, more than on any other day.
- 1937Daffy Duck’s first appearance, in Porky’s Duck Hunt.
- 1941World War II: The Kingdom of Yugoslavia surrenders to Germany.
- 1944Forces of the Communist-controlled Greek People’s Liberation Army attack the smaller National and Social Liberation resistance group, which surrenders. Its leader Dimitrios Psarros is murdered.
- 1945World War II: Brazilian forces liberate the town of Montese, Italy, from Nazi forces.
- 1946Syria obtains its independence from the French occupation.
- 1969Communist Party of Czechoslovakia chairman Alexander Dubček is deposed.
- 2014NASA’s Kepler confirms the discovery of the first Earth-size planet in the habitable zone of another star.
View the complete list of historical events for April 17.
Curious about this Pink Topaz? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 17 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sky Blu, Lucas Till, Kristiina Elstelä, Hugh Beaumont, Alexis Dziena, Ryan Guzman, James McCracken, Sagi Kalev, George Raft, Yaphet Kotto.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 17 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 17, 1987.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me) by Aretha Franklin and George Michael as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 18, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 475. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 6, 1953 – Anne Lockhart, American actress; May 20, 1979 – Jana Pallaske, German actress and singer (Spitting Off Tall Buildings); September 14, 1960 – Melissa Leo, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,291