Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of April 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
April 17, 2000 was a Monday and it was the 108th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 242 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,697 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 2,232 days or 6 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 227 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on December 25, 2031.
If a dog named Tikaani - a German Shorthaired Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 101 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tikaani will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Tikaani will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1951Olivia Hussey
- 1959Sean Bean
- 1964Bart Van den Bossche
- 1964Lela Rochon
- 1967Timothy Gibbs
- 1972Jennifer Garner
- 1973Kentarō Kobayashi
- 1975Gabriel Soto
- 1992Noni Răzvan Ene
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 17.
- 1885Karen Blixen, Danish author (d. 1962)
- 1926Joan Lorring, Hong Kong-American actress and singer (d. 2014)
- 1930Chris Barber, English trombonist and bandleader
- 1935Bud Paxson, American broadcaster, founded Home Shopping Network and Pax TV (d. 2015)
- 1937Ferdinand Piëch, Austrian-German engineer and businessman
- 1954Roddy Piper, Canadian professional wrestler and actor (d. 2015)
- 1958Laslo Babits, Canadian javelin thrower (d. 2013)
- 1973Katrin Koov, Estonian architect
- 1981Jenny Meadows, English runner
- 1987Eelco Sintnicolaas, Dutch decathlete
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1349Fall of the Bavand dynasty, and rise of the Afrasiyab dynasty.
- 1521Trial of Martin Luther over his teachings begins during the assembly of the Diet of Worms. Initially intimidated, he asks for time to reflect before answering and is given a stay of one day.
- 1895The Treaty of Shimonoseki between China and Japan is signed. This marks the end of the First Sino-Japanese War, and the defeated Qing Empire is forced to renounce its claims on Korea and to concede the southern portion of the Fengtien province, Taiwan and the Pescadores Islands to Japan.
- 1945World War II: Brazilian forces liberate the town of Montese, Italy, from Nazi forces.
- 1949At midnight 26 Irish counties officially leave the British Commonwealth. A 21-gun salute on O'Connell Bridge, Dublin, ushers in the Republic of Ireland.
- 1951The Peak District becomes the United Kingdom’s first National Park.
- 1969Communist Party of Czechoslovakia chairman Alexander Dubček is deposed.
- 1971The People’s Republic of Bangladesh forms, under Sheikh Mujibur Rahman at Mujibnagor.
- 1973George Lucas begins writing the treatment for The Star Wars.
- 1982Patriation of the Canadian constitution in Ottawa by Proclamation of Elizabeth II, Queen of Canada.
View the complete list of historical events for April 17.
Curious about this Strawberry Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 17 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Evan Rachel Wood, Ryan Gosling, Morgana King, Jan Johansen, Eli Roth, Simone Simons, Heather Matarazzo, Tao Okamoto, Dave Cloud, Alan Hale, Sr..
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 17 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 17, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maria Maria by Santana featuring The Product G&B as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 22, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 30, 1973 – Im Chang-jung, South Korean actor and singer; March 10, 1977 – Robin Thicke, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor; November 6, 1962 – Annette Zilinskas, American singer and bass player (The Bangles and Blood on the Saddle).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,366