Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of April 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
April 18, 1921 was a Monday and it was the 108th day of the year 1921. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 355 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,074 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,188 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934James Drury
- 1946Skip Spence
- 1950Tina Chow
- 1956Eric Roberts
- 1976Sean Maguire
- 1980Laura Mennell
- 1981Mai Hoshimura
- 1982Blair Late
- 1982Franzen Fajardo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 18.
- 1590Ahmed I, Ottoman sultan (d. 1617)
- 1882Isaac Babalola Akinyele, Nigerian ruler (d. 1964)
- 1919Vondell Darr, American actress (d. 2012)
- 1944Frances D'Souza, Baroness D'Souza, English academic and politician
- 1961John Podhoretz, American journalist and author
- 1971David Tennant, Scottish actor and singer
- 1974Mark Tremonti, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Creed, Alter Bridge, and Tremonti)
- 1982Franzen Fajardo, Filipino actor
- 1982Scott Hartnell, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1985Łukasz Fabiański, Polish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1518Bona Sforza is crowned as queen consort of Poland.
- 1521Trial of Martin Luther begins its second day during the assembly of the Diet of Worms. He refuses to recant his teachings despite the risk of excommunication.
- 1807The Harwich ferry disaster occurred near the North Sea port of Harwich on the Essex coast (England) in which 60-90 people drowned during the capsizing of a small ferry boat.
- 1857“The Spirits Book” by Allan Kardec is published, marking the birth of Spiritualism in France.
- 1880An F4 tornado strikes Marshfield, Missouri, killing 99 people and injuring 100.
- 1906An earthquake and fire destroy much of San Francisco, California.
- 1912The Cunard liner RMS Carpathia brings 705 survivors from the RMS Titanic to New York City.
- 1936The first Champions Day is celebrated in Detroit, Michigan.
- 1949The keel for the aircraft carrier USS United States is laid down at Newport News Drydock and Shipbuilding. However, construction is canceled five days later, resulting in the Revolt of the Admirals.
- 1981The longest professional baseball game is begun in Pawtucket, Rhode Island. The game is suspended at 4:00 the next morning and finally completed on June 23.
View the complete list of historical events for April 18.
Curious about this Ancient Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 18 and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Patrick Juvet, Tammy Wynette, Dhani Lennevald, Cheryl James, Paulo Avelino, Louise Forestier, Shaila Dúrcal, Mary Jackson, Robin Williams, Ermal Mamaqi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 18 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 18, 1921.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 14, 1946 – Antonio Fargas, American actor; March 14, 1990 – Haru Kuroki, Japanese actress; October 5, 1949 – Yashiki Takajin, Japanese singer and television host (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 885