Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of April 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 18, 1942 was a Saturday and it was the 108th day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 151 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,608 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 935 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Noggin - a Chinese Shar-Pei breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 357 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Noggin will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Noggin will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1962Poonam Dhillon
- 1968David Hewlett
- 1970Esther Schweins
- 1980Laura Mennell
- 1983Cristina Nardozzi
- 1984America Ferrera
- 1985Jessica Lu
- 1985Sasa Handa
- 1985Sukollawat Kanarot
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 18.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 18.
- 1874Ivana Brlić-Mažuranić, Croatian author and poet (d. 1938)
- 1897Ardito Desio, Italian geologist and cartographer (d. 2001)
- 1914Claire Martin, Canadian author (d. 2014)
- 1934George Shirley, American tenor and educator
- 1947Greg Quill, Australian-Canadian singer-songwriter and journalist (d. 2013)
- 1953Rick Moranis, Canadian-American actor, singer, and screenwriter
- 1961Steve Lombardi, American wrestler and agent
- 1971Samantha Cameron, English businesswoman, Spouse of the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom
- 1975Kerim Tekin, Turkish singer (d. 1998)
- 1982Darren Sutherland, Irish boxer (d. 2009)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 18.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1689Bostonians rise up in rebellion against Sir Edmund Andros.
- 1864Battle of Dybbøl: A Prussian-Austrian army defeats Denmark and gains control of Schleswig. Denmark surrenders the province in the following peace settlement.
- 1897The Greco-Turkish War is declared between Greece and the Ottoman Empire.
- 1899The St. Andrew’s Ambulance Association is granted a Royal Charter by Queen Victoria.
- 1923Yankee Stadium, “The House that Ruth Built”, opens.
- 1949The keel for the aircraft carrier USS United States is laid down at Newport News Drydock and Shipbuilding. However, construction is canceled five days later, resulting in the Revolt of the Admirals.
- 1954Gamal Abdel Nasser seizes power in Egypt.
- 1981The longest professional baseball game is begun in Pawtucket, Rhode Island. The game is suspended at 4:00 the next morning and finally completed on June 23.
- 1983A suicide bomber destroys the United States embassy in Beirut, Lebanon, killing 63 people.
- 2013A suicide bombing in a Baghdad cafe kills 27 people and injures another 65.
View the complete list of historical events for April 18.
Curious about this Mumbai Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 18 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Elsa Aguirre, Julian Casablancas, DJ Spinderella, Cheryl Fergison, Robert J. Wilke, Rita Ora, Adam Levine, Robert Hardy, Charli Robinson, Toula Grivas.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 18 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 18, 1942.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 475. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 10, 2005 – Rio Suzuki, Japanese actress; May 10, 1975 – Andrea Anders, American actress; October 15, 1995 – Billy Unger, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,220