Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of April 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 18, 1942 was a Saturday and it was the 108th day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 325 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,434 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 929 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Jean Richard
- 1943Zeki Alasya
- 1947James Woods
- 1966Camille Coduri
- 1977Cindy Taylor
- 1980Priit Võigemast
- 1982Marie-Élaine Thibert
- 1983Cristina Nardozzi
- 1983Reeve Carney
- 1984America Ferrera
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 18.
- 1884Jaan Anvelt, Estonian educator and politician (d. 1937)
- 1893Violette Morris, French shot putter and discus thrower (d. 1944)
- 1911Ilario Bandini, Italian businessman and race car driver (d. 1992)
- 1924Roy Mason, English miner and politician, Secretary of State for Defence (d. 2015)
- 1946Skip Spence, Canadian-American singer-songwriter, drummer and guitarist (Jefferson Airplane and Moby Grape) (d. 1999)
- 1962Poonam Dhillon, Indian model and actress
- 1968Mary Birdsong, American actress, singer, and screenwriter
- 1972Rosa Clemente, American journalist and activist
- 1985Łukasz Fabiański, Polish footballer
- 1989Alia Shawkat, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 796King Æthelred I of Northumbria is murdered in Corbridge by a group led by his ealdormen, Ealdred and Wada. The patrician Osbald is placed on the throne, but is within 27 days abdicated.
- 1521Trial of Martin Luther begins its second day during the assembly of the Diet of Worms. He refuses to recant his teachings despite the risk of excommunication.
- 1848American victory at the battle of Cerro Gordo opens the way for invasion of Mexico.
- 1923Yankee Stadium, “The House that Ruth Built”, opens.
- 1936The first Champions Day is celebrated in Detroit, Michigan.
- 1961CONCP is founded in Casablanca as a united front of African movements opposing Portuguese colonial rule.
- 1961The Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations, a cornerstone of modern international relations, is adopted.
- 1992General Abdul Rashid Dostum revolts against President Mohammad Najibullah of the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan and allies with Ahmad Shah Massoud to capture Kabul.
- 1996In Lebanon, at least 106 civilians are killed when the Israel Defense Forces shell the United Nations compound at Quana where more than 800 civilians had taken refuge.
- 2014Sixteen people are killed in an avalanche on Mount Everest.
View the complete list of historical events for April 18.
Curious about this Choco Blue Velvet? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 18 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fuzzy Haskins, Curt Smith, Rika Izumi, Rick Fox, Jasmine Trias, Kaori Momoi, Lance Lucido, Ai Otsuka, Mehmet Akif Alakurt, Judi Dench.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 18 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 18, 1942.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 30, 1986 – Dianna Agron, American actress, singer, and dancer; November 11, 1972 – Tyler Christopher, American actor; June 19, 1939 – Al Wilson, American singer (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 920