Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of April 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 18, 1950 was a Tuesday and it was the 108th day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 294 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,543 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 831 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Lord Kitchner
- 1946Jean-François Balmer
- 1950Tina Chow
- 1975Kerim Tekin
- 1976Kevin Rankin
- 1976Melissa Joan Hart
- 1979Kourtney Kardashian
- 1981Jamie Davis
- 1982Franzen Fajardo
- 1983Cristina Nardozzi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 18.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 18.
- 1838Paul-Émile Lecoq de Boisbaudran, French chemist and academic (d. 1912)
- 1923Alfred Bieler, Swiss ice hockey player (d. 2013)
- 1925Bob Hastings, American actor (d. 2014)
- 1947Greg Quill, Australian-Canadian singer-songwriter and journalist (d. 2013)
- 1964Jim Ellison, American singer-songwriter (Material Issue) (d. 1996)
- 1964Niall Ferguson, Scottish historian and academic
- 1964Rithy Panh, Cambodian director and screenwriter
- 1966Trine Hattestad, Norwegian javelin thrower
- 1981Audrey Tang, Taiwanese computer scientist and academic
- 1982Darren Sutherland, Irish boxer (d. 2009)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 18.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 796King Æthelred I of Northumbria is murdered in Corbridge by a group led by his ealdormen, Ealdred and Wada. The patrician Osbald is placed on the throne, but is within 27 days abdicated.
- 1807The Harwich ferry disaster occurred near the North Sea port of Harwich on the Essex coast (England) in which 60-90 people drowned during the capsizing of a small ferry boat.
- 1857“The Spirits Book” by Allan Kardec is published, marking the birth of Spiritualism in France.
- 1899The St. Andrew’s Ambulance Association is granted a Royal Charter by Queen Victoria.
- 1946The International Court of Justice holds its inaugural meeting in The Hague, Netherlands.
- 1954Gamal Abdel Nasser seizes power in Egypt.
- 1992General Abdul Rashid Dostum revolts against President Mohammad Najibullah of the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan and allies with Ahmad Shah Massoud to capture Kabul.
- 1996In Lebanon, at least 106 civilians are killed when the Israel Defense Forces shell the United Nations compound at Quana where more than 800 civilians had taken refuge.
- 2007A series of bombings, two of them being suicides, occur in Baghdad, killing 198 and injuring 251.
- 2007The Supreme Court of the United States upholds the Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act in a 5–4 decision.
View the complete list of historical events for April 18.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 18 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rose McDowall, Birgitte Hjort Sørensen, Julie Anne Haddock, José Carreras, Sterling Hayden, Paul Reiser, Martin Bayfield, Robert Harron, Immortal Technique, Steve Gaines.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 18 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 18, 1950.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 27, 1999 – Haruka Kudo, Japanese singer and actress (Morning Musume); July 14, 1964 – Kippei Shiina, Japanese actor; January 18, 1911 – Danny Kaye, American actor, singer, and dancer (d. 1987).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,052