Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of April 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 19, 1978 was a Wednesday and it was the 109th day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 269 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,341 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 486 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Hugh O'Brian
- 1933Jayne Mansfield
- 1941Bobby Russell
- 1941Roberto Carlos
- 1954Bob Rock
- 1966Julia Neigel
- 1967Dar Williams
- 1968Ashley Judd
- 1974Akara Amarttayakul
- 1986Heather Kuzmich
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 19.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 19.
- 626Eanflæd, English nun and saint (d. 685)
- 1897Constance Talmadge, American actress and producer (d. 1973)
- 1946Duygu Asena, Turkish journalist, author, and activist (d. 2006)
- 1946Euphrosyne Doxiadis, Greek-French painter and author
- 1967Dar Williams, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Cry Cry Cry)
- 1969Susan Polgar, Hungarian-American chess player
- 1990Damien Le Tallec, French footballer
- 1990Gretchen Ho, Filipino volleyball player and television host
- 1991Kelly Olynyk, Canadian basketball player
- 1991Steve Cook, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 19.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1529Beginning of the Protestant Reformation: After the Second Diet of Speyer bans Lutheranism, a group of rulers (German: Fürst) and independent cities protests the reinstatement of the Edict of Worms.
- 1770Captain James Cook, still holding the rank of lieutenant, sights the eastern coast of what is now Australia.
- 1897Léo Taxil exposes his own fabrications concerning Freemasonry
- 1943Swiss chemist Dr. Albert Hofmann deliberately takes LSD for the first time.
- 1951General Douglas MacArthur retires from the military.
- 1975India’s first satellite, Aryabhata, is launched.
- 1985U.S.S.R performs nuclear tests at Eastern Kazakhstan/Semipalatinsk.
- 1987The Simpsons premieres as a short cartoon on The Tracey Ullman Show.
- 1993The 51-day FBI siege of the Branch Davidian building outside Waco, Texas, USA, ends when a fire breaks out. Eighty-one people die.
- 2000Security guard David Sanes killed in accidental bombing in Vieques, Puerto Rico that resulted in U.S. Navy closing down its bombing range there.
View the complete list of historical events for April 19.
Curious about this Lime Green Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 19 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Orla Brady, Paul Dinello, Abir Goswami, Nicoletta Braschi, Travis Tritt, Bebe Neuwirth, Marilou, Kelly Killoren Bensimon, Margarethe von Trotta, Noel Gallagher.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 19 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 19, 1978.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Night Fever by Bee Gees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 22, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 4, 1972 – Nocturno Culto, Norwegian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Darkthrone and Satyricon); July 21, 1978 – Justin Bartha, American actor and producer; July 12, 1947 – Wilko Johnson, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Dr Feelgood and The Blockheads).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,058