Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of April 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
April 2, 1996 was a Tuesday and it was the 93rd day of the year 1996. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 224 days left before your next birthday. You will be 23 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,176 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 2,725 days or 7 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 277 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on December 10, 2027.
If a dog named Tassie - a Plott breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 119 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tassie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Tassie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Penelope Keith
- 1963Karl Beattie
- 1974Håkan Hellström
- 1976Aaron Lohr
- 1976Zane Lamprey
- 1977Aiden Turner
- 1977Annett Louisan
- 1979Lindy Booth
- 1983Yung Joc
- 1990Amy Castle
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 2.
- 1891Jack Buchanan, Scottish actor, singer, director, and producer (d. 1957)
- 1910Chico Xavier, Brazilian spiritual medium (d. 2002)
- 1910Paul Triquet, Canadian general, Victoria Cross recipient (d. 1980)
- 1919Delfo Cabrera, Argentinian runner and soldier (d. 1981)
- 1922John C. Whitehead, American banker and politician, 9th United States Deputy Secretary of State (d. 2015)
- 1930Yelizaveta Yermolayeva, Russian runner
- 1975Adam Rodríguez, American actor and director
- 1977Per Elofsson, Swedish skier
- 1979Lindy Booth, Canadian actress
- 1982Jeremy Bloom, American football player and skier
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1513Spanish explorer Juan Ponce de León first sights land in what is now Florida.
- 1863Richmond Bread Riot: Food shortages incite hundreds of angry women to riot in Richmond, Virginia, and demand that the Confederate government release emergency supplies.
- 1865American Civil War: Confederate President Jefferson Davis and most of his Cabinet flee the Confederate capital of Richmond, Virginia.
- 1912The ill-fated RMS Titanic begins sea trials.
- 1917World War I: United States President Woodrow Wilson asks the U.S. Congress for a declaration of war on Germany.
- 1921The Autonomous Government of Khorasan, a military government encompassing the modern state of Iran, is established.
- 1973Launch of the LexisNexis computerized legal research service.
- 1982Falklands War: Argentina invades the Falkland Islands.
- 2004Islamist terrorists involved in the 11 March 2004 Madrid attacks attempt to bomb the Spanish high-speed train AVE near Madrid; the attack is thwarted.
- 2006Over 60 tornadoes break out in the United States; Tennessee is hardest hit with 29 people killed.
View the complete list of historical events for April 2.
Curious about this Choco Sprinkle Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 2 and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Deborah Foreman, Jim Jefferies, Engin Günaydın, Akira Nogami, Timothy Olyphant, Glenn Danzig, Terence Davies, Crispian St. Peters, Mayumi Kojima, Christopher Evan Welch.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 2 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 2, 1996.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Because You Loved Me by Céline Dion as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 6, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1425. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 6, 1966 – Alan Davies, English comedian and actor; July 26, 1973 – Mariano Raffo, Argentinian director and producer; August 5, 1937 – Carla Lane, English screenwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,331