Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of April 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
April 20, 1979 was a Friday and it was the 110th day of the year 1979. It was the 16th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 262 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,444 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,148 days or 14.09 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 523 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 27, 2010.
If a dog named Mignonne - a English Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 188 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mignonne will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Mignonne will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Harold Lloyd
- 1908Lionel Hampton
- 1938Eszter Tamási
- 1945Michael Brandon
- 1946Julien Poulin
- 1948Gregory Itzin
- 1965April March
- 1968J.D. Roth
- 1982Jacqueline Govaert
- 1987John Patrick Amedori
View the complete list of April 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 20.
- 1851Young Tom Morris, Scottish golfer (d. 1875)
- 1893Joan Miró, Spanish painter and sculptor (d. 1983)
- 1920Ronald Speirs, American colonel (d. 2007)
- 1923Mother Angelica, American nun and broadcaster, founded Eternal Word Television Network
- 1938Betty Cuthbert, Australian sprinter
- 1941Ryan O'Neal, American actor and boxer
- 1947Rita Dionne-Marsolais, Canadian economist and politician
- 1968J.D. Roth, American television host and actor
- 1984Jenna Shoemaker, American triathlete
- 1989Heejun Han, South Korean-American singer and actor
View the complete list of April 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Catherine’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: The Siege of Boston begins, following the battles at Lexington and Concord.
- 1810The Governor of Caracas declares independence from Spain.
- 1908Opening day of competition in the New South Wales Rugby League.
- 1926Western Electric and Warner Bros. announce Vitaphone, a process to add sound to film.
- 1945World War II: Führerbunker: Adolf Hitler makes his last trip to the surface to award Iron Crosses to boy soldiers of the Hitler Youth.
- 1946The League of Nations officially dissolves, giving most of its power to the United Nations.
- 1951Dan Gavriliu performs the first surgical replacement of a human organ.
- 1964BBC Two launches with a power cut because of the fire at Battersea Power Station.
- 2012One hundred twenty-seven people are killed when a plane crashes in a residential area near the Benazir Bhutto International Airport near Islamabad, Pakistan.
- 2013A 6.6-magnitude earthquake strikes Lushan County, Ya'an, in China’s Sichuan province, killing more than 150 people and injuring thousands.
View the complete list of April 20 historical events.
Curious about this Green Drizzle Calvus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 20, and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chris Caffery, Jamie Bell, Andrea Giordana, Naomi Judd, Jason Manford, Jack Scanlon, Miranda Cosgrove, John McIntire, Park Jung-min, Dorrit Weixler.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 20 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on April 20, 1979.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is April 20. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes an Aries, sometimes a Taurus, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th April 1979 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 4, 1971. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +126. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 19, 1991. Your score is -117. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,379,013,942. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Knock on Wood by Amii Stewart as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 21, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 850. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 123,688,258 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1979. The estimated number of babies born on 20th April 1979 is 338,872. That’s equivalent to 235 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,718 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,733 times in the year 1979. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 20, 1979. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 110th day of 1979
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 16th Friday of 1979
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 262 days
- Age on next birthday: 43 years old
- Days since birth: 15,444 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,148 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.09 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 523
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 27, 2010
- Age in dog years: 188 dog years old using a English Cocker Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: November 4, 1971 (+126)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 19, 1991 (-117)
- 1979 world population: 4,379,013,942
- Number one song: Knock on Wood by Amii Stewart (April 21, 1979)
- Babies born in 1979: 123,688,258
- Babies born in 1979 every day: 338,872
- Babies born in 1979 every minute: 235
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,718 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,733 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.IV.MCMLXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 1, 1985 – Jon Avila, English-Filipino actor; April 10, 1960 – Katrina Leskanich, American-English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Katrina and the Waves); November 17, 1966 – Kate Ceberano, Australian singer-songwriter and actress (I'm Talking).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,140