Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of April 1903 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 21, 1903 was a Tuesday and it was the 111st day of the year 1903. The next time you can reuse your old 1903 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 327 days left before your next birthday. You will be 115 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,677 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,411 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Wade Mainer
- 1918Eddy Christiani
- 1944Paul Geremia
- 1949Patti LuPone
- 1950Shivaji Satam
- 1963Roy Dupuis
- 1970Jeff Anderson
- 1970Nicole Sullivan
- 1973Mark Dexter
- 1996Tavi Gevinson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 21.
- 1774Jean-Baptiste Biot, French physicist, astronomer, and mathematician (d. 1862)
- 1882Percy Williams Bridgman, American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1961)
- 1919Don Cornell, American singer and trumpet player (d. 2004)
- 1932Elaine May, American actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1945Ronnie Tober, Dutch-American singer
- 1965Karen Foster, American model and actress
- 1969Jim Thornton, American radio and television announcer
- 1977Doseone, American rapper and producer (Deep Puddle Dynamics, Greenthink, Clouddead, Themselves, Subtle, and 13 & God)
- 1980Jeff Keppinger, American baseball player
- 1983Marco Donadel, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1782The city of Rattanakosin, now known internationally as Bangkok, is founded on the eastern bank of the Chao Phraya River by King Buddha Yodfa Chulaloke.
- 1792Tiradentes, a revolutionary leading a movement for Brazil’s independence, is hanged, drawn and quartered.
- 1806Action of 21 April 1806: A French frigate escapes British forces off the coast of South Africa.
- 1863Bahá'u'lláh, the founder of the Bahá'í Faith, declares his mission as “He whom God shall make manifest”.
- 1894Norway formally adopts the Krag–Jørgensen bolt-action rifle as the main arm of its armed forces, a weapon that would remain in service for almost 50 years.
- 1934The “Surgeon’s Photograph”, the most famous photo allegedly showing the Loch Ness Monster, is published in the Daily Mail (in 1999, it is revealed to be a hoax).
- 1962The Seattle World’s Fair (Century 21 Exposition) opens. It is the first World’s Fair in the United States since World War II.
- 1963The Universal House of Justice of the Bahá'í Faith is elected for the first time.
- 1967Greek military junta of 1967–74: A few days before the general election in Greece, Colonel George Papadopoulos leads a coup d'état, establishing a military regime that lasts for seven years.
- 1982Baseball: Rollie Fingers of the Milwaukee Brewers becomes the first pitcher to record 300 saves.
View the complete list of historical events for April 21.
Curious about this Yellow Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 21 and 1903 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael DeLorenzo, Sandi Griffiths, Keith Clifford, Nubar Terziyan, Anthony Valentine, Juhan Viiding, Roger Hanin, Adam Duritz, Yanin Vismitananda, Errol Morris.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 21 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 21, 1903.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 21, 1950 – Gérard Lanvin, French actor; November 2, 1982 – Lloyd Zaragoza, Filipino actor; June 1, 1940 – René Auberjonois, American actor, singer, and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 934