Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of April 1903 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 21, 1903 was a Tuesday and it was the 111st day of the year 1903. The next time you can reuse your old 1903 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 149 days left before your next birthday. You will be 115 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,855 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,417 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named A-Lien - a Dandie Dinmont Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 476 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 A-Lien will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like A-Lien will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Ronald Magill
- 1929Barbara Keogh
- 1954Ebiet G. Ade
- 1956Peter Kosminsky
- 1961Cathy Cavadini
- 1963John Cameron Mitchell
- 1979Cindy Kurleto
- 1987Anastasia Prikhodko
- 1988Christoph Sanders
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 21.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 21.
- 1630Pieter Gerritsz van Roestraten, Dutch-English painter (d. 1700)
- 1642Simon de la Loubère, French mathematician, poet, and diplomat (d. 1729)
- 1945Diana Darvey, English actress, singer, and dancer (d. 2000)
- 1951Bob Varsha, American sportscaster
- 1959Olga Kuragina, Russian pentathlete
- 1960Michel Goulet, Canadian ice hockey player and scout
- 1965Gary Grant, American basketball player
- 1970Glen Hansard, Irish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (The Frames and The Swell Season)
- 1970Rob Riggle, American lieutenant and actor
- 1982Carnell Williams, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 21.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1509Henry VIII ascends the throne of England on the death of his father, Henry VII.
- 1615The Wignacourt Aqueduct is inaugurated in Malta.
- 1856Australian labour movement: Stonemasons and building workers on building sites around Melbourne march from the University of Melbourne to Parliament House to achieve an eight-hour day.
- 1898Spanish–American War: The United States Navy begins a blockade of Cuban ports. When the U.S. Congress issued a declaration of war on April 25, it declared that a state of war had existed from this date.
- 1914Ypiranga incident: A German arms shipment to Mexico is intercepted by the U.S. Navy near Veracruz.
- 1952Secretary‘s Day (now Administrative Professionals’Day) is first celebrated.
- 1962The Seattle World’s Fair (Century 21 Exposition) opens. It is the first World’s Fair in the United States since World War II.
- 1963The Universal House of Justice of the Bahá'í Faith is elected for the first time.
- 1970The Hutt River Province secedes from Australia as the Principality of Hutt River.
- 1992The first discoveries of extrasolar planets are announced by astronomers Aleksander Wolszczan and Dale Frail. They discovered two planets orbiting the pulsar PSR 1257+12.
View the complete list of historical events for April 21.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Grapeberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 21 and 1903 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Delphine Seyrig, Lee "Shot" Williams, Osamu Mukai, Angelica Lee, Rohit Shetty, George Waggner, Mark Valley, Taylor Hawkins, Emily Tyndall, Édith Piaf.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 21 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 21, 1903.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 475. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 29, 1984 – Paula Peralejo, Filipino actress; July 19, 1945 – Paule Baillargeon, Canadian actress, director, and screenwriter; March 9, 1930 – Taina Elg, Finnish-American actress and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,257