Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of April 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
April 21, 1911 was a Friday and it was the 111st day of the year 1911. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 330 days left before your next birthday. You will be 107 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,752 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,312 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1948Paul Davis
- 1949Patti LuPone
- 1950Shivaji Satam
- 1951Tony Danza
- 1959Robert Smith
- 1961Chad Hayes
- 1965Karen Foster
- 1979Cindy Kurleto
- 1979James McAvoy
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 21.
- 1838John Muir, Scottish-American environmentalist and author (d. 1914)
- 1925John Swinton of Kimmerghame, English general and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Berwickshire
- 1927Ahmed Arif, Turkish poet and author (d. 1991)
- 1945Diana Darvey, English actress, singer, and dancer (d. 2000)
- 1963Ken Caminiti, American baseball player (d. 2004)
- 1965Gary Grant, American basketball player
- 1969Robin Meade, American model, singer, and journalist
- 1976Abir Goswami, Indian actor (d. 2013)
- 1982Carnell Williams, American football player
- 1988Pedro Mosquera, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1526The last ruler of the Lodi dynasty, Ibrahim Lodi is defeated and killed by Babur in the First Battle of Panipat.
- 1836Texas Revolution: The Battle of San Jacinto: Republic of Texas forces under Sam Houston defeat troops under Mexican General Antonio López de Santa Anna.
- 1934The “Surgeon’s Photograph”, the most famous photo allegedly showing the Loch Ness Monster, is published in the Daily Mail (in 1999, it is revealed to be a hoax).
- 1941Emmanouil Tsouderos becomes the 132nd Prime Minister of Greece.
- 1952Secretary‘s Day (now Administrative Professionals’Day) is first celebrated.
- 1965The 1964–1965 New York World’s Fair opens for its second and final season.
- 1970The Hutt River Province secedes from Australia as the Principality of Hutt River.
- 1985The compound of the militant group The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord surrenders to federal authorities in Arkansas after a two-day government siege.
- 1989Tiananmen Square protests of 1989: In Beijing, around 100,000 students gather in Tiananmen Square to commemorate Chinese reform leader Hu Yaobang.
- 2012Two trains are involved in a head-on collision near Sloterdijk, Amsterdam, in the Netherlands, injuring 116 people.
View the complete list of historical events for April 21.
Curious about this Kiwi Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 21 and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Reivers, John Brougham, J-Kwon, Garfield Morgan, Ted Lange, Togo Igawa, Eva Padberg, Shakira, Isobel Buchanan, Nikos Rizos.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 21 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 21, 1911.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 21, 1985 – Maryam Hassouni, Dutch actress; October 1, 1928 – Sivaji Ganesan, Indian actor (d. 2001); February 12, 1945 – Cliff DeYoung, American actor and singer (Clear Light).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 897