Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of April 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 21, 1915 was a Wednesday and it was the 111st day of the year 1915. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 2 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,619 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,274 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Cappy - a German Shorthaired Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 479 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cappy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Cappy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Ronald Magill
- 1935Charles Grodin
- 1940Souleymane Cissé
- 1948Paul Davis
- 1951Tony Danza
- 1956Peter Kosminsky
- 1963John Cameron Mitchell
- 1969Robin Meade
- 1974Katsuyuki Konishi
- 1987Anastasia Prikhodko
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 21.
- 1630Pieter Gerritsz van Roestraten, Dutch-English painter (d. 1700)
- 1868Alfred Henry Maurer, American painter (d. 1932)
- 1953Forrest, American-Dutch singer (d. 2013)
- 1957Hervé Le Tellier, French linguist and author
- 1965Teri Sue Wood, American illustrator
- 1980Hiro Shimono, Japanese voice actor
- 1983Marco Donadel, Italian footballer
- 1987Lenira Santos, Cape Verdean sprinter
- 1987Leroy George, Dutch footballer
- 1988Pedro Mosquera, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 900The Laguna Copperplate Inscription (the earliest known written document found in what is now the Philippines): the Commander-in-Chief of the Kingdom of Tondo, as represented by the Honourable Jayadewa, Lord Minister of Pailah, pardons from all debt the Honourable Namwaran and his relations.
- 1092The Diocese of Pisa is elevated to the rank of metropolitan archdiocese by Pope Urban II
- 1509Henry VIII ascends the throne of England on the death of his father, Henry VII.
- 1615The Wignacourt Aqueduct is inaugurated in Malta.
- 1821Benderli Ali Pasha arrives in Constantinople as the new Grand Vizier of the Ottoman Empire; he remains in power for only nine days before being sent into exile.
- 1836Texas Revolution: The Battle of San Jacinto: Republic of Texas forces under Sam Houston defeat troops under Mexican General Antonio López de Santa Anna.
- 1856Australian labour movement: Stonemasons and building workers on building sites around Melbourne march from the University of Melbourne to Parliament House to achieve an eight-hour day.
- 1967Greek military junta of 1967–74: A few days before the general election in Greece, Colonel George Papadopoulos leads a coup d'état, establishing a military regime that lasts for seven years.
- 1975Vietnam War: President of South Vietnam Nguyễn Văn Thiệu flees Saigon, as Xuân Lộc, the last South Vietnamese outpost blocking a direct North Vietnamese assault on Saigon, falls.
- 2012Two trains are involved in a head-on collision near Sloterdijk, Amsterdam, in the Netherlands, injuring 116 people.
View the complete list of historical events for April 21.
Curious about this Mixed Berry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 21 and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert David Hall, Saul Williams, Ahmed Ahmed, Taso N. Stavrakis, Takashi Fujii, Reed Diamond, Robert Ryan, Birgitte Federspiel, Ian Stuart Donaldson, Eddie DeGarmo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 21 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 21, 1915.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1400. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 7, 1976 – Taylor Hicks, American singer-songwriter and actor (Little Memphis Blues Orchestra); November 20, 1932 – Richard Dawson, English-American actor and game show host (d. 2012); April 6, 1975 – Zach Braff, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,205