Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of April 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 21, 1915 was a Wednesday and it was the 111st day of the year 1915. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 209 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,412 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,267 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Issy Bonn
- 1927Robert Savoie
- 1945Diana Darvey
- 1954Ebiet G. Ade
- 1961Chad Hayes
- 1969Robin Meade
- 1971Eric Mabius
- 1972Severina Vučković
- 1981Luis Manzano
- 1988Christoph Sanders
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 21.
- 1924Ira Louvin, American singer-songwriter and mandolin player (The Louvin Brothers) (d. 1965)
- 1925Anthony Mason, Australian soldier and judge, 9th Chief Justice of Australia
- 1959Olga Kuragina, Russian pentathlete
- 1962Craig Robinson, American basketball player and coach
- 1973Mark Dexter, English actor
- 1979Cindy Kurleto, Austrian-Filipino model and actress
- 1980Hiro Shimono, Japanese voice actor
- 1982Terrence J, American television host and actor
- 1987Anastasia Prikhodko, Ukrainian singer
- 1988Robbie Amell, Canadian actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 900The Laguna Copperplate Inscription (the earliest known written document found in what is now the Philippines): the Commander-in-Chief of the Kingdom of Tondo, as represented by the Honourable Jayadewa, Lord Minister of Pailah, pardons from all debt the Honourable Namwaran and his relations.
- 1092The Diocese of Pisa is elevated to the rank of metropolitan archdiocese by Pope Urban II
- 1615The Wignacourt Aqueduct is inaugurated in Malta.
- 1792Tiradentes, a revolutionary leading a movement for Brazil’s independence, is hanged, drawn and quartered.
- 1806Action of 21 April 1806: A French frigate escapes British forces off the coast of South Africa.
- 1914Ypiranga incident: A German arms shipment to Mexico is intercepted by the U.S. Navy near Veracruz.
- 1952Secretary‘s Day (now Administrative Professionals’Day) is first celebrated.
- 1962The Seattle World’s Fair (Century 21 Exposition) opens. It is the first World’s Fair in the United States since World War II.
- 1985The compound of the militant group The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord surrenders to federal authorities in Arkansas after a two-day government siege.
- 2012Two trains are involved in a head-on collision near Sloterdijk, Amsterdam, in the Netherlands, injuring 116 people.
View the complete list of historical events for April 21.
Curious about this Christmas Favorite? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 21 and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Enn Klooren, Proof, Mark Medlock, Catherine McNeil, John Cleese, T'Keyah Crystal Keymáh, Jack Hues, Britt Ekland, Miho Fukuhara, Craig Saavedra.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 21 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 21, 1915.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 3, 1947 – John Dykstra, American special effects artist and producer; November 16, 1981 – Caitlin Glass, American voice actress, singer, and director; August 15, 1965 – Rob Thomas, American author, screenwriter, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 950