Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of April 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 21, 1915 was a Wednesday and it was the 111st day of the year 1915. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 271 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,350 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,265 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Souleymane Cissé
- 1948Paul Davis
- 1949Patti LuPone
- 1950Shivaji Satam
- 1954Ebiet G. Ade
- 1961Chad Hayes
- 1971Eric Mabius
- 1974Katsuyuki Konishi
- 1987Anastasia Prikhodko
- 1988Jencarlos Canela
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 21.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 21.
- 1555Ludovico Carracci, Italian painter and etcher (d. 1619)
- 1767Duchess Elisabeth of Württemberg (d. 1790)
- 1925Anthony Mason, Australian soldier and judge, 9th Chief Justice of Australia
- 1930Jack Taylor, English footballer and referee (d. 2012)
- 1936James Dobson, American evangelist, psychologist, and author, founded Focus on the Family
- 1944Paul Geremia, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1952Cheryl Gillan, Welsh businesswoman and politician, Secretary of State for Wales
- 1964Alex Baumann, Czech-Canadian swimmer
- 1965Karen Foster, American model and actress
- 1971Anwar al-Awlaki, American-Yemeni terrorist (d. 2011)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 21.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 900The Laguna Copperplate Inscription (the earliest known written document found in what is now the Philippines): the Commander-in-Chief of the Kingdom of Tondo, as represented by the Honourable Jayadewa, Lord Minister of Pailah, pardons from all debt the Honourable Namwaran and his relations.
- 1615The Wignacourt Aqueduct is inaugurated in Malta.
- 1898Spanish–American War: The United States Navy begins a blockade of Cuban ports. When the U.S. Congress issued a declaration of war on April 25, it declared that a state of war had existed from this date.
- 1941Emmanouil Tsouderos becomes the 132nd Prime Minister of Greece.
- 1952Secretary‘s Day (now Administrative Professionals’Day) is first celebrated.
- 1963The Universal House of Justice of the Bahá'í Faith is elected for the first time.
- 1965The 1964–1965 New York World’s Fair opens for its second and final season.
- 1966Rastafari movement: Haile Selassie of Ethiopia visits Jamaica, an event now celebrated as Grounation Day.
- 1982Baseball: Rollie Fingers of the Milwaukee Brewers becomes the first pitcher to record 300 saves.
- 1985The compound of the militant group The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord surrenders to federal authorities in Arkansas after a two-day government siege.
View the complete list of historical events for April 21.
Curious about this Choco Blue Velvet? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 21 and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Iya Villania, Nancy Olson, Muhsin Ertuğrul, Shinobu Hashimoto, Shane Porteous, Jack Dee, Carl Schultz, Benjamin Kowalewicz, May Britt, Trine Pallesen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 21 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 21, 1915.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 25, 1991 – Tony Oller, American singer-songwriter and actor (MKTO); October 5, 1941 – Roy Book Binder, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; October 20, 1935 – Barrie Chase, American actress and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,049