Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of April 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 21, 1915 was a Wednesday and it was the 111st day of the year 1915. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 330 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,291 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,263 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1870Edwin Stanton Porter
- 1874Vincent Scotto
- 1919Don Cornell
- 1927Robert Savoie
- 1947Iggy Pop
- 1951Tony Danza
- 1954James Morrison
- 1963Roy Dupuis
- 1969Robin Meade
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 21.
- 1885Tatu Kolehmainen, Finnish runner (d. 1967)
- 1905Pat Brown, American lawyer and politician, 32nd Governor of California (d. 1996)
- 1906Eugen Sacharias, German-Estonian architect (d. 2002)
- 1930Dieter Roth, German-Swiss illustrator and sculptor (d. 1998)
- 1936James Dobson, American evangelist, psychologist, and author, founded Focus on the Family
- 1953Mike Clasper, English businessman
- 1964Ludmila Engquist, Russian-Swedish hurdler
- 1969Toby Stephens, English actor
- 1986Mirko Valdifiori, Italian footballer
- 1989Tatyana McFadden, Russian-American sprinter and skier
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1782The city of Rattanakosin, now known internationally as Bangkok, is founded on the eastern bank of the Chao Phraya River by King Buddha Yodfa Chulaloke.
- 1836Texas Revolution: The Battle of San Jacinto: Republic of Texas forces under Sam Houston defeat troops under Mexican General Antonio López de Santa Anna.
- 1856Australian labour movement: Stonemasons and building workers on building sites around Melbourne march from the University of Melbourne to Parliament House to achieve an eight-hour day.
- 1918World War I: German fighter ace Manfred von Richthofen, better known as “The Red Baron”, is shot down and killed over Vaux-sur-Somme in France.
- 1941Emmanouil Tsouderos becomes the 132nd Prime Minister of Greece.
- 1945World War II: Soviet forces south of Berlin at Zossen attack the German High Command headquarters.
- 1952Secretary‘s Day (now Administrative Professionals’Day) is first celebrated.
- 1960Brasília, Brazil’s capital, is officially inaugurated. At 09:30, the Three Powers of the Republic are simultaneously transferred from the old capital, Rio de Janeiro.
- 1966Rastafari movement: Haile Selassie of Ethiopia visits Jamaica, an event now celebrated as Grounation Day.
- 1993The Supreme Court in La Paz, Bolivia, sentences former dictator Luis García Meza to 30 years in jail without parole for murder, theft, fraud and violating the constitution.
View the complete list of historical events for April 21.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 21 and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shane Porteous, Josef Janíček, Rene Liu, Hazel O'Connor, Eliza Bennett, Kim Gyu-ri, Rebecca Holden, Nicolas Coster, Bernard Butler, Ian Brown.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 21 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 21, 1915.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 11, 1987 – Shouta Aoi, Japanese singer-songwriter and voice actor; September 9, 1946 – Doug Ingle, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Iron Butterfly); September 30, 1931 – Angie Dickinson, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 913