Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of April 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 21, 1927 was a Thursday and it was the 111st day of the year 1927. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 329 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,274 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,126 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Mandee - a Irish Wolfhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 462 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mandee will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Mandee will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1870Edwin Stanton Porter
- 1903Issy Bonn
- 1911Leonard Warren
- 1924Ira Louvin
- 1940Souleymane Cissé
- 1970Jeff Anderson
- 1970Rob Riggle
- 1984Shayna Fox
- 1988Robbie Amell
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 21.
- 1752Humphry Repton, English gardener and author (d. 1818)
- 1868Alfred Henry Maurer, American painter (d. 1932)
- 1916Eldon Rathburn, Canadian composer (d. 2008)
- 1945Diana Darvey, English actress, singer, and dancer (d. 2000)
- 1965Teri Sue Wood, American illustrator
- 1970Glen Hansard, Irish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (The Frames and The Swell Season)
- 1971Anwar al-Awlaki, American-Yemeni terrorist (d. 2011)
- 1978Branden Steineckert, American drummer (The Used and Rancid)
- 1990Aleksandar Prijović, Swiss footballer
- 1992Rene Santos, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1615The Wignacourt Aqueduct is inaugurated in Malta.
- 1809Two Austrian army corps are driven from Landshut by a First French Empire army led by Napoleon as two French corps to the north hold off the main Austrian army on the first day of the Battle of Eckmühl.
- 1836Texas Revolution: The Battle of San Jacinto: Republic of Texas forces under Sam Houston defeat troops under Mexican General Antonio López de Santa Anna.
- 1856Australian labour movement: Stonemasons and building workers on building sites around Melbourne march from the University of Melbourne to Parliament House to achieve an eight-hour day.
- 1914Ypiranga incident: A German arms shipment to Mexico is intercepted by the U.S. Navy near Veracruz.
- 1934The “Surgeon’s Photograph”, the most famous photo allegedly showing the Loch Ness Monster, is published in the Daily Mail (in 1999, it is revealed to be a hoax).
- 1952Secretary‘s Day (now Administrative Professionals’Day) is first celebrated.
- 1975Vietnam War: President of South Vietnam Nguyễn Văn Thiệu flees Saigon, as Xuân Lộc, the last South Vietnamese outpost blocking a direct North Vietnamese assault on Saigon, falls.
- 1982Baseball: Rollie Fingers of the Milwaukee Brewers becomes the first pitcher to record 300 saves.
- 1992The first discoveries of extrasolar planets are announced by astronomers Aleksander Wolszczan and Dale Frail. They discovered two planets orbiting the pulsar PSR 1257+12.
View the complete list of historical events for April 21.
Curious about this Choco Purpleberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 21 and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Laurie, Johnathon Schaech, Stephan Brenninkmeijer, Emily Robins, Matt Keeslar, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Jennifer Lynch, Elsa Benítez, Slim Thug, Joanne Whalley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 21 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 21, 1927.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1050. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 8, 1963 – Frank Grillo, American actor; November 21, 2004 – Lyca Gairanod, Filipino singer and actress; November 15, 1990 – Kanata Hongō, Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,191