Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of April 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 21, 1929 was a Sunday and it was the 111st day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 330 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,177 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,090 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Eddy Christiani
- 1927Robert Savoie
- 1947Iggy Pop
- 1963Roy Dupuis
- 1970Rob Riggle
- 1972Severina Vučković
- 1974Katsuyuki Konishi
- 1982Brianne Davis
- 1982Terrence J
- 1988Jencarlos Canela
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 21.
- 1555Ludovico Carracci, Italian painter and etcher (d. 1619)
- 1752Humphry Repton, English gardener and author (d. 1818)
- 1885Tatu Kolehmainen, Finnish runner (d. 1967)
- 1911Leonard Warren, American opera singer (d. 1960)
- 1943Alan Fersht, English chemist and academic
- 1945Philip Sidney, 2nd Viscount De L'Isle, English soldier
- 1955Doug Soetaert, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1962Aavo Sarap, Estonian footballer and coach
- 1962Les Lancaster, American baseball player and coach
- 2002Carl and Clarence Aguirre, Filipino-American conjoined twins
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1092The Diocese of Pisa is elevated to the rank of metropolitan archdiocese by Pope Urban II
- 1792Tiradentes, a revolutionary leading a movement for Brazil’s independence, is hanged, drawn and quartered.
- 1806Action of 21 April 1806: A French frigate escapes British forces off the coast of South Africa.
- 1856Australian labour movement: Stonemasons and building workers on building sites around Melbourne march from the University of Melbourne to Parliament House to achieve an eight-hour day.
- 1863Bahá'u'lláh, the founder of the Bahá'í Faith, declares his mission as “He whom God shall make manifest”.
- 1963The Universal House of Justice of the Bahá'í Faith is elected for the first time.
- 1964A Transit-5bn satellite fails to reach orbit after launch; as it re-enters the atmosphere, 2.1 lb of radioactive plutonium in its SNAP RTG power source is widely dispersed.
- 1965The 1964–1965 New York World’s Fair opens for its second and final season.
- 1967Greek military junta of 1967–74: A few days before the general election in Greece, Colonel George Papadopoulos leads a coup d'état, establishing a military regime that lasts for seven years.
- 1970The Hutt River Province secedes from Australia as the Principality of Hutt River.
View the complete list of historical events for April 21.
Curious about this Choco Blue Velvet? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 21 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cyril O'Reilly, Hironobu Kageyama, Andrey Zvyagintsev, Laura Jane Grace, Don S. Davis, Cees Geel, Saori Yuki, Alan Gorrie, Casey Siemaszko, Mary Kiani.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 21 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 21, 1929.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 31, 1939 – Volker Schlöndorff, German director and producer; October 27, 1953 – Peter Firth, English actor; July 29, 1966 – Martina McBride, American singer-songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 913