Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of April 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 21, 1930 was a Monday and it was the 111st day of the year 1930. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 330 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,812 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,077 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1947Iggy Pop
- 1948Paul Davis
- 1949Patti LuPone
- 1961Cathy Cavadini
- 1969Toby Stephens
- 1971Eric Mabius
- 1972Severina Vučković
- 1973Mark Dexter
- 1974Katsuyuki Konishi
- 1982Terrence J
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 21.
- 1642Simon de la Loubère, French mathematician, poet, and diplomat (d. 1729)
- 1916Eldon Rathburn, Canadian composer (d. 2008)
- 1926Keith Davey, Canadian businessman and politician (d. 2011)
- 1943Alan Fersht, English chemist and academic
- 1950Shivaji Satam, Indian actor
- 1958Yoshito Usui, Japanese illustrator (d. 2009)
- 1959Olga Kuragina, Russian pentathlete
- 1965Fiona Kelleghan, American academic, critic and librarian
- 1981Luis Manzano, Filipino actor and singer
- 1983Paweł Brożek, Polish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 43 BCBattle of Mutina: Mark Antony is again defeated in battle by Aulus Hirtius, who is killed. Antony fails to capture Mutina and Decimus Brutus is murdered shortly after.
- 1821Benderli Ali Pasha arrives in Constantinople as the new Grand Vizier of the Ottoman Empire; he remains in power for only nine days before being sent into exile.
- 1894Norway formally adopts the Krag–Jørgensen bolt-action rifle as the main arm of its armed forces, a weapon that would remain in service for almost 50 years.
- 1934The “Surgeon’s Photograph”, the most famous photo allegedly showing the Loch Ness Monster, is published in the Daily Mail (in 1999, it is revealed to be a hoax).
- 1941Emmanouil Tsouderos becomes the 132nd Prime Minister of Greece.
- 1952Secretary‘s Day (now Administrative Professionals’Day) is first celebrated.
- 1962The Seattle World’s Fair (Century 21 Exposition) opens. It is the first World’s Fair in the United States since World War II.
- 1987The Tamil Tigers are blamed for a car bomb that detonates in the Sri Lankan capital city of Colombo, killing 106 people.
- 1992The first discoveries of extrasolar planets are announced by astronomers Aleksander Wolszczan and Dale Frail. They discovered two planets orbiting the pulsar PSR 1257+12.
- 2012Two trains are involved in a head-on collision near Sloterdijk, Amsterdam, in the Netherlands, injuring 116 people.
View the complete list of historical events for April 21.
Curious about this Black Cookie Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 21 and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joe Flanigan, Charlie McDermott, Manolis Rasoulis, Miriam Quiambao, Janine Tugonon, Matthew Newton, Jake Vargas, Jon Nödtveidt, Spike Jones, Donnie Iris.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 21 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 21, 1930.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 22, 1934 – Vijay Anand, Indian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2004); September 10, 1985 – Elyse Levesque, Canadian actress; February 27, 1940 – Howard Hesseman, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 924