Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of April 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 21, 1939 was a Friday and it was the 111st day of the year 1939. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 331 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,524 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 966 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Elaine May
- 1935Charles Grodin
- 1949Patti LuPone
- 1950Shivaji Satam
- 1963Roy Dupuis
- 1971Eric Mabius
- 1972Severina Vučković
- 1987Anastasia Prikhodko
- 1988Christoph Sanders
- 1996Tavi Gevinson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 21.
- 1911Ivan Combe, American businessman, developed Clearasil (d. 2000)
- 1933Easley Blackwood, Jr., American pianist, composer, and educator
- 1954Ebiet G. Ade, Indonesian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1961Carey Hayes, American screenwriter and producer
- 1965Teri Sue Wood, American illustrator
- 1974Katsuyuki Konishi, Japanese voice actor
- 1978Branden Steineckert, American drummer (The Used and Rancid)
- 1980Tony Romo, American football player
- 1982Brianne Davis, American model, actress, and producer
- 1987Eric Devendorf, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1092The Diocese of Pisa is elevated to the rank of metropolitan archdiocese by Pope Urban II
- 1509Henry VIII ascends the throne of England on the death of his father, Henry VII.
- 1782The city of Rattanakosin, now known internationally as Bangkok, is founded on the eastern bank of the Chao Phraya River by King Buddha Yodfa Chulaloke.
- 1792Tiradentes, a revolutionary leading a movement for Brazil’s independence, is hanged, drawn and quartered.
- 1809Two Austrian army corps are driven from Landshut by a First French Empire army led by Napoleon as two French corps to the north hold off the main Austrian army on the first day of the Battle of Eckmühl.
- 1821Benderli Ali Pasha arrives in Constantinople as the new Grand Vizier of the Ottoman Empire; he remains in power for only nine days before being sent into exile.
- 1898Spanish–American War: The United States Navy begins a blockade of Cuban ports. When the U.S. Congress issued a declaration of war on April 25, it declared that a state of war had existed from this date.
- 1914Ypiranga incident: A German arms shipment to Mexico is intercepted by the U.S. Navy near Veracruz.
- 1918World War I: German fighter ace Manfred von Richthofen, better known as “The Red Baron”, is shot down and killed over Vaux-sur-Somme in France.
- 1970The Hutt River Province secedes from Australia as the Principality of Hutt River.
View the complete list of historical events for April 21.
Curious about this Inert Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 21 and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chris Barrie, Luther Allison, Karina Lombard, Nancy Walker, Delphine Seyrig, Michèle Deslauriers, Joshua Kadison, Lou Christie, Todd Smith, Dagul.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 21 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 21, 1939.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 10, 1962 – Wong Ka Kui, Hong Kong singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Beyond) (d. 1993); September 25, 1978 – Jodie Kidd, English model and actress; March 23, 1935 – Barry Cryer, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 949