Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of April 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 21, 1945 was a Saturday and it was the 111st day of the year 1945. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 209 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,454 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 896 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1874Vincent Scotto
- 1903Issy Bonn
- 1920Ronald Magill
- 1929Barbara Keogh
- 1950Shivaji Satam
- 1954Ebiet G. Ade
- 1979Cindy Kurleto
- 1981Luis Manzano
- 1988Christoph Sanders
- 1988Jencarlos Canela
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 21.
- 1651Joseph Vaz, Sri Lankan priest, missionary, and saint (d. 1711)
- 1774Jean-Baptiste Biot, French physicist, astronomer, and mathematician (d. 1862)
- 1868Alfred Henry Maurer, American painter (d. 1932)
- 1914Norman Panama, American director and screenwriter (d. 2003)
- 1916Estella B. Diggs, American businesswoman and politician (d. 2013)
- 1918Eddy Christiani, Dutch singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1945Philip Sidney, 2nd Viscount De L'Isle, English soldier
- 1953Forrest, American-Dutch singer (d. 2013)
- 1957Jesse Orosco, American baseball player
- 1982Khalif Barnes, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 753 BCRomulus founds Rome (traditional date).
- 1506The three-day Lisbon Massacre comes to an end with the slaughter of over 1,900 suspected Jews by Portuguese Catholics.
- 1863Bahá'u'lláh, the founder of the Bahá'í Faith, declares his mission as “He whom God shall make manifest”.
- 1894Norway formally adopts the Krag–Jørgensen bolt-action rifle as the main arm of its armed forces, a weapon that would remain in service for almost 50 years.
- 1941Emmanouil Tsouderos becomes the 132nd Prime Minister of Greece.
- 1962The Seattle World’s Fair (Century 21 Exposition) opens. It is the first World’s Fair in the United States since World War II.
- 1970The Hutt River Province secedes from Australia as the Principality of Hutt River.
- 1975Vietnam War: President of South Vietnam Nguyễn Văn Thiệu flees Saigon, as Xuân Lộc, the last South Vietnamese outpost blocking a direct North Vietnamese assault on Saigon, falls.
- 1987The Tamil Tigers are blamed for a car bomb that detonates in the Sri Lankan capital city of Colombo, killing 106 people.
- 1993The Supreme Court in La Paz, Bolivia, sentences former dictator Luis García Meza to 30 years in jail without parole for murder, theft, fraud and violating the constitution.
View the complete list of historical events for April 21.
Curious about this Star Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 21 and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Beth Gibbons, Martha Scott, Yūko Miyamura, Lew Temple, George Newbern, Lauren Woodland, Luke Goss, Rina Hidaka, Duglas T. Stewart, Deborah Walley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 21 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 21, 1945.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 26, 1946 – Itamar Singer, Romanian-Israeli historian and author (d. 2012); December 14, 1972 – Miranda Hart, English actress, producer, and screenwriter; January 11, 1982 – Son Ye-jin, South Korean actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 958