Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of April 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 21, 1945 was a Saturday and it was the 111st day of the year 1945. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 330 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,333 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 892 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Eddy Christiani
- 1944Paul Geremia
- 1945Ronnie Tober
- 1949Patti LuPone
- 1950Shivaji Satam
- 1959Robert Smith
- 1969Robin Meade
- 1972Severina Vučković
- 1976Abir Goswami
- 1988Robbie Amell
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 21.
- 1810John Putnam Chapin, American politician, 10th Mayor of Chicago (d. 1864)
- 1914Norman Panama, American director and screenwriter (d. 2003)
- 1920Ronald Magill, English actor (d. 2007)
- 1927Robert Savoie, Canadian actor and singer (d. 2007)
- 1944Adrian Hurley, Australian basketball player and coach
- 1965Teri Sue Wood, American illustrator
- 1981Mads Junker, Danish footballer
- 1986Rodney Stuckey, American basketball player
- 1988Jencarlos Canela, American singer-songwriter and actor
- 2007Princess Isabella of Denmark
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1526The last ruler of the Lodi dynasty, Ibrahim Lodi is defeated and killed by Babur in the First Battle of Panipat.
- 1821Benderli Ali Pasha arrives in Constantinople as the new Grand Vizier of the Ottoman Empire; he remains in power for only nine days before being sent into exile.
- 1856Australian labour movement: Stonemasons and building workers on building sites around Melbourne march from the University of Melbourne to Parliament House to achieve an eight-hour day.
- 1863Bahá'u'lláh, the founder of the Bahá'í Faith, declares his mission as “He whom God shall make manifest”.
- 1918World War I: German fighter ace Manfred von Richthofen, better known as “The Red Baron”, is shot down and killed over Vaux-sur-Somme in France.
- 1962The Seattle World’s Fair (Century 21 Exposition) opens. It is the first World’s Fair in the United States since World War II.
- 1970The Hutt River Province secedes from Australia as the Principality of Hutt River.
- 1975Vietnam War: President of South Vietnam Nguyễn Văn Thiệu flees Saigon, as Xuân Lộc, the last South Vietnamese outpost blocking a direct North Vietnamese assault on Saigon, falls.
- 1987The Tamil Tigers are blamed for a car bomb that detonates in the Sri Lankan capital city of Colombo, killing 106 people.
- 1989Tiananmen Square protests of 1989: In Beijing, around 100,000 students gather in Tiananmen Square to commemorate Chinese reform leader Hu Yaobang.
View the complete list of historical events for April 21.
Curious about this Crazy Quick Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 21 and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Gulager, Tony Verna, Gino Quilico, Karrin Allyson, John Abbott, Du Juan, Adriana Altaras, Loukas Sideras, Terry Cummings, Elden Henson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 21 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 21, 1945.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 2, 1913 – Burt Lancaster, American actor, director, and producer (d. 1994); July 27, 1949 – Maury Chaykin, American-Canadian actor (d. 2010); December 29, 1917 – Ramanand Sagar, Indian director and producer (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 935