Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of April 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
April 21, 1973 was a Saturday and it was the 111th day of the year 1973. It was the 16th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 137 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,125 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,042 days or 16.54 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 613 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 28, 2004.
If a dog named Faulkner - a Goldendoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 272 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Faulkner will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Faulkner will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1874Vincent Scotto
- 1903Issy Bonn
- 1930Silvana Mangano
- 1935Charles Grodin
- 1944Paul Geremia
- 1945Ronnie Tober
- 1959Robert Smith
- 1963John Cameron Mitchell
- 1970Nicole Sullivan
View the complete list of April 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 21.
- 1889Efrem Zimbalist, Russian-American violinist, composer, and conductor (d. 1985)
- 1911Ivan Combe, American businessman, developed Clearasil (d. 2000)
- 1924Ira Louvin, American singer-songwriter and mandolin player (The Louvin Brothers) (d. 1965)
- 1925Anthony Mason, Australian soldier and judge, 9th Chief Justice of Australia
- 1936James Dobson, American evangelist, psychologist, and author, founded Focus on the Family
- 1959Tim Jacobus, American illustrator and painter
- 1961Cathy Cavadini, American voice actress and singer
- 1965Thomas Helmer, German footballer
- 1970Nicole Sullivan, American actress and screenwriter
- 1982Carnell Williams, American football player
View the complete list of April 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Trenton’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 900The Laguna Copperplate Inscription (the earliest known written document found in what is now the Philippines): the Commander-in-Chief of the Kingdom of Tondo, as represented by the Honourable Jayadewa, Lord Minister of Pailah, pardons from all debt the Honourable Namwaran and his relations.
- 1092The Diocese of Pisa is elevated to the rank of metropolitan archdiocese by Pope Urban II
- 1782The city of Rattanakosin, now known internationally as Bangkok, is founded on the eastern bank of the Chao Phraya River by King Buddha Yodfa Chulaloke.
- 1806Action of 21 April 1806: A French frigate escapes British forces off the coast of South Africa.
- 1809Two Austrian army corps are driven from Landshut by a First French Empire army led by Napoleon as two French corps to the north hold off the main Austrian army on the first day of the Battle of Eckmühl.
- 1945World War II: Soviet forces south of Berlin at Zossen attack the German High Command headquarters.
- 1965The 1964–1965 New York World’s Fair opens for its second and final season.
- 1985The compound of the militant group The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord surrenders to federal authorities in Arkansas after a two-day government siege.
- 1989Tiananmen Square protests of 1989: In Beijing, around 100,000 students gather in Tiananmen Square to commemorate Chinese reform leader Hu Yaobang.
- 2004Five suicide car bombers target police stations in and around Basra, killing 74 people and wounding 160.
View the complete list of April 21 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 21, and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roman Gabriel, Kenan İmirzalıoğlu, Don Gibson, Jon Tenney, Yves Jacques, Peter Rauhofer, Takayuki Tsubaki, Shari Shattuck, Lauren Hutton, Håkan Hellström.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 21 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on April 21, 1973.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is April 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Taurus, sometimes an Aries, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st April 1973 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 24, 1971. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +143. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 21, 1966. Your score is -157. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,942,096,442. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Ole Oak Tree by Dawn featuring Tony Orlando as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 21, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 850. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,831,979 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1973. The estimated number of babies born on 21st April 1973 is 333,786. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 62,451 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,846 times in the year 1973. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 21, 1973. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 111th day of 1973
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 16th Saturday of 1973
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2024: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 137 days
- Age on next birthday: 50 years old
- Days since birth: 18,125 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,042 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.54 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 613
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 28, 2004
- Age in dog years: 272 dog years old using a Goldendoodle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: August 24, 1971 (+143)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 21, 1966 (-157)
- 1973 world population: 3,942,096,442
- Number one song: Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Ole Oak Tree by Dawn featuring Tony Orlando (April 21, 1973)
- Babies born in 1973: 121,831,979
- Babies born in 1973 every day: 333,786
- Babies born in 1973 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 62,451 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,846 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.IV.MCMLXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 6, 1978 – Yael Naim, French-Israeli singer-songwriter; September 21, 1959 – Corinne Drewery, English singer-songwriter (Swing Out Sister and Working Week); July 23, 1966 – Samantha Beckinsale, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,182