Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of April 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 21, 1985 was a Sunday and it was the 111st day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 210 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,843 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 401 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1874Vincent Scotto
- 1903Issy Bonn
- 1920Ronald Magill
- 1947Iggy Pop
- 1961Chad Hayes
- 1963Roy Dupuis
- 1965Karen Foster
- 1970Jeff Anderson
- 1979James McAvoy
- 1988Jencarlos Canela
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 21.
- 1790Manuel Blanco Encalada, Chilean admiral and politician, 1st President of Chile (d. 1876)
- 1885Tatu Kolehmainen, Finnish runner (d. 1967)
- 1920Edmund Adamkiewicz, German footballer (d. 1991)
- 1925Anthony Mason, Australian soldier and judge, 9th Chief Justice of Australia
- 1925John Swinton of Kimmerghame, English general and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Berwickshire
- 1958Michael Zarnock, American author
- 1963Ken Caminiti, American baseball player (d. 2004)
- 1974Orlando Jordan, American wrestler
- 1979Cindy Kurleto, Austrian-Filipino model and actress
- 1987Eric Devendorf, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 753 BCRomulus founds Rome (traditional date).
- 43 BCBattle of Mutina: Mark Antony is again defeated in battle by Aulus Hirtius, who is killed. Antony fails to capture Mutina and Decimus Brutus is murdered shortly after.
- 1809Two Austrian army corps are driven from Landshut by a First French Empire army led by Napoleon as two French corps to the north hold off the main Austrian army on the first day of the Battle of Eckmühl.
- 1836Texas Revolution: The Battle of San Jacinto: Republic of Texas forces under Sam Houston defeat troops under Mexican General Antonio López de Santa Anna.
- 1856Australian labour movement: Stonemasons and building workers on building sites around Melbourne march from the University of Melbourne to Parliament House to achieve an eight-hour day.
- 1918World War I: German fighter ace Manfred von Richthofen, better known as “The Red Baron”, is shot down and killed over Vaux-sur-Somme in France.
- 1966Rastafari movement: Haile Selassie of Ethiopia visits Jamaica, an event now celebrated as Grounation Day.
- 1967Greek military junta of 1967–74: A few days before the general election in Greece, Colonel George Papadopoulos leads a coup d'état, establishing a military regime that lasts for seven years.
- 1975Vietnam War: President of South Vietnam Nguyễn Văn Thiệu flees Saigon, as Xuân Lộc, the last South Vietnamese outpost blocking a direct North Vietnamese assault on Saigon, falls.
- 1987The Tamil Tigers are blamed for a car bomb that detonates in the Sri Lankan capital city of Colombo, killing 106 people.
View the complete list of historical events for April 21.
Curious about this Choco Peachberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 21 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anagabriela Espinoza, Asif Ali, Heather Angel, Camille Yarbrough, Adam Arkin, Sophie Lowe, Steve Steen, Steve Monarque, Kazuhiko Inoue, Kimmy Robertson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 21 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 21, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Are the World by USA for Africa as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 27, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 9, 1953 – Manjula Vijayakumar, Indian actress (d. 2013); August 13, 1984 – Lidi Lisboa, Brazilian actress; July 11, 1924 – Brett Somers, Canadian-American actress and singer (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,063