Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of April 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 21, 1985 was a Sunday and it was the 111st day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 329 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,724 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 397 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Leonard Warren
- 1915Anthony Quinn
- 1924Ira Louvin
- 1932Elaine May
- 1935Charles Grodin
- 1945Diana Darvey
- 1949Patti LuPone
- 1971Eric Mabius
- 1974Katsuyuki Konishi
- 1981Luis Manzano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 21.
- 1926Elizabeth II of The United Kingdom
- 1952Gerald Early, American author and academic
- 1958Andie MacDowell, American actress and producer
- 1961David Servan-Schreiber, French physician, neuroscientist, and author (d. 2011)
- 1961Neale Marmon, English-German footballer, coach, and manager
- 1968Peter van Vossen, Dutch footballer and coach
- 1974Maksim Gruznov, Estonian footballer
- 1980Vincent Lecavalier, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1982Khalif Barnes, American football player
- 1984Michael Tinsley, American hurdler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 753 BCRomulus founds Rome (traditional date).
- 1526The last ruler of the Lodi dynasty, Ibrahim Lodi is defeated and killed by Babur in the First Battle of Panipat.
- 1782The city of Rattanakosin, now known internationally as Bangkok, is founded on the eastern bank of the Chao Phraya River by King Buddha Yodfa Chulaloke.
- 1792Tiradentes, a revolutionary leading a movement for Brazil’s independence, is hanged, drawn and quartered.
- 1806Action of 21 April 1806: A French frigate escapes British forces off the coast of South Africa.
- 1836Texas Revolution: The Battle of San Jacinto: Republic of Texas forces under Sam Houston defeat troops under Mexican General Antonio López de Santa Anna.
- 1914Ypiranga incident: A German arms shipment to Mexico is intercepted by the U.S. Navy near Veracruz.
- 1989Tiananmen Square protests of 1989: In Beijing, around 100,000 students gather in Tiananmen Square to commemorate Chinese reform leader Hu Yaobang.
- 1993The Supreme Court in La Paz, Bolivia, sentences former dictator Luis García Meza to 30 years in jail without parole for murder, theft, fraud and violating the constitution.
- 2012Two trains are involved in a head-on collision near Sloterdijk, Amsterdam, in the Netherlands, injuring 116 people.
View the complete list of historical events for April 21.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 21 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Amanda Plummer, Belinda Carlisle, Kelly Rowan, Tina Dico, Michael Praed, Jovit Baldivino, Douglas Wilmer, Lily Allen, Pamela Bellwood, Freddy Weller.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 21 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 21, 1985.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Are the World by USA for Africa as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 27, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 6, 1972 – Shaquille O'Neal, American basketball player, actor, and rapper; July 19, 1956 – Rajendra Prasad, Indian actor and producer; June 7, 1946 – Jenny Jones, Palestinian-Canadian singer, drummer, and talk show host.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 952