Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of April 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 21, 1985 was a Sunday and it was the 111st day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 361 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,692 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 396 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1945Diana Darvey
- 1945Ronnie Tober
- 1949Patti LuPone
- 1951Tony Danza
- 1956Peter Kosminsky
- 1969Toby Stephens
- 1970Nicole Sullivan
- 1972Severina Vučković
- 1981Nao Oikawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 21.
- 1555Ludovico Carracci, Italian painter and etcher (d. 1619)
- 1774Jean-Baptiste Biot, French physicist, astronomer, and mathematician (d. 1862)
- 1871Jaro Fürth, Czech-Austrian actor (d. 1945)
- 1920Edmund Adamkiewicz, German footballer (d. 1991)
- 1929Barbara Keogh, English actress (d. 2005)
- 1935Charles Grodin, American actor and talk show host
- 1957Brutus Beefcake, American wrestler
- 1961Carey Hayes, American screenwriter and producer
- 1978Jukka Nevalainen, Finnish drummer (Nightwish and Sethian)
- 1994Mitchell Weiser, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 753 BCRomulus founds Rome (traditional date).
- 43 BCBattle of Mutina: Mark Antony is again defeated in battle by Aulus Hirtius, who is killed. Antony fails to capture Mutina and Decimus Brutus is murdered shortly after.
- 1092The Diocese of Pisa is elevated to the rank of metropolitan archdiocese by Pope Urban II
- 1506The three-day Lisbon Massacre comes to an end with the slaughter of over 1,900 suspected Jews by Portuguese Catholics.
- 1615The Wignacourt Aqueduct is inaugurated in Malta.
- 1792Tiradentes, a revolutionary leading a movement for Brazil’s independence, is hanged, drawn and quartered.
- 1894Norway formally adopts the Krag–Jørgensen bolt-action rifle as the main arm of its armed forces, a weapon that would remain in service for almost 50 years.
- 1960Brasília, Brazil’s capital, is officially inaugurated. At 09:30, the Three Powers of the Republic are simultaneously transferred from the old capital, Rio de Janeiro.
- 1985The compound of the militant group The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord surrenders to federal authorities in Arkansas after a two-day government siege.
- 2004Five suicide car bombers target police stations in and around Basra, killing 74 people and wounding 160.
View the complete list of historical events for April 21.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Grapeberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 21 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ann Sheridan, Steve Whitmire, Rhett Akins, Judy Crichton, Brooke Elliott, Anders Fridén, Evelyn Keyes, Akim Tamiroff, Jack Greene, Roy Marten.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 21 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 21, 1985.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Are the World by USA for Africa as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 27, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 27, 1923 – Dexter Gordon, American saxophonist, composer, and actor (d. 1990); July 14, 1956 – Julio Chávez, Argentinian actor; October 6, 1935 – Charito Solis, Filipino actress (d. 1998).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 947