Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of April 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
April 21, 1985 was a Sunday and it was the 111st day of the year 1985. It was the 16th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 137 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,012 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,337 days or 11.87 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 441 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 30 at 03:29:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 28, 2016.
If a dog named Jamesbond - a German Shorthaired Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 177 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jamesbond will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Jamesbond will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1949Patti LuPone
- 1951Tony Danza
- 1954Ebiet G. Ade
- 1956Peter Kosminsky
- 1969Toby Stephens
- 1970Glen Hansard
- 1970Rob Riggle
- 1971Eric Mabius
- 1984Shayna Fox
View the complete list of April 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 21.
- 1774Jean-Baptiste Biot, French physicist, astronomer, and mathematician (d. 1862)
- 1864Max Weber, German economist and sociologist (d. 1920)
- 1915Anthony Quinn, Mexican-American actor and producer (d. 2001)
- 1926Robin Ibbs, English lawyer and banker (d. 2014)
- 1932Angela Mortimer, English tennis player
- 1939John McCabe, English pianist and composer (d. 2015)
- 1953Mike Clasper, English businessman
- 1965Thomas Helmer, German footballer
- 1970Glen Hansard, Irish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (The Frames and The Swell Season)
- 1982Khalif Barnes, American football player
View the complete list of April 21 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters HGGHWBMEUU? Check your answers here: Word search HGGHWBMEUU. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 43 BCBattle of Mutina: Mark Antony is again defeated in battle by Aulus Hirtius, who is killed. Antony fails to capture Mutina and Decimus Brutus is murdered shortly after.
- 1506The three-day Lisbon Massacre comes to an end with the slaughter of over 1,900 suspected Jews by Portuguese Catholics.
- 1526The last ruler of the Lodi dynasty, Ibrahim Lodi is defeated and killed by Babur in the First Battle of Panipat.
- 1792Tiradentes, a revolutionary leading a movement for Brazil’s independence, is hanged, drawn and quartered.
- 1836Texas Revolution: The Battle of San Jacinto: Republic of Texas forces under Sam Houston defeat troops under Mexican General Antonio López de Santa Anna.
- 1918World War I: German fighter ace Manfred von Richthofen, better known as “The Red Baron”, is shot down and killed over Vaux-sur-Somme in France.
- 1934The “Surgeon’s Photograph”, the most famous photo allegedly showing the Loch Ness Monster, is published in the Daily Mail (in 1999, it is revealed to be a hoax).
- 1982Baseball: Rollie Fingers of the Milwaukee Brewers becomes the first pitcher to record 300 saves.
- 1987The Tamil Tigers are blamed for a car bomb that detonates in the Sri Lankan capital city of Colombo, killing 106 people.
- 2004Five suicide car bombers target police stations in and around Basra, killing 74 people and wounding 160.
View the complete list of April 21 historical events.
Curious about this Fantastic White Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 21, and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tania Tsanaklidou, Jeri Ryan, Ferdinand Bonn, Hildegard Knef, Eric Lively, Tracey Walter, Tyson Houseman, Robin Weigert, Mark Dacascos, Bill Burrud.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 21 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on April 21, 1985.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is April 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Taurus, sometimes an Aries, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st April 1985 is Sweet Pea for love.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,856,462,699. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Are the World by USA for Africa as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 27, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,970,553 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1985. The estimated number of babies born on 21st April 1985 is 372,522. That’s equivalent to 259 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 48,346 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,906 times in the year 1985. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 21, 1985. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 111st day of 1985
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 16th Sunday of 1985
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 137 days
- Age on next birthday: 36 years old
- Days since birth: 13,012 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,337 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.87 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 441
- Next full moon: December 30 at 03:29:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 28, 2016
- Age in dog years: 177 dog years old using a German Shorthaired Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- 1985 world population: 4,856,462,699
- Number one song: We Are the World by USA for Africa (April 27, 1985)
- Babies born in 1985: 135,970,553
- Babies born in 1985 every day: 372,522
- Babies born in 1985 every minute: 259
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 48,346 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,906 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.IV.MCMLXXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 29, 1913 – Trevor Howard, English actor (d. 1988); April 24, 1955 – Michael O'Keefe, American actor; July 8, 1992 – Sky Ferreira, American singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,038