Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of April 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
April 22, 1939 was a Saturday and it was the 112nd day of the year 1939. It was the 16th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 51 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,900 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,967 days or 27.29 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,013 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 29, 1970.
If a dog named Ubbzy - a Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 344 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ubbzy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ubbzy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925George Cole
- 1948Larry Groce
- 1952François Berléand
- 1959Tim Bowman
- 1966Kimberley Dahme
- 1967Sherri Shepherd
- 1970Regine Velasquez
- 1973Christopher Sabat
- 1982Noriko Shitaya
- 1984Michelle Ryan
View the complete list of April 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 22.
- 1905Robert Choquette, American-Canadian author, poet, and diplomat (d. 1991)
- 1918William Jay Smith, American poet and academic (d. 2015)
- 1955David Collier, English businessman
- 1958Ken Olandt, American actor and producer
- 1961Alo Mattiisen, Estonian composer (d. 1996)
- 1963Magnús Ver Magnússon, Icelandic weightlifter and strongman
- 1963Sean Lock, English comedian and actor
- 1964Estelle Asmodelle, Australian model and actress
- 1975Anders Nyström, Swedish guitarist and songwriter (Katatonia, Bewitched, Bloodbath, and Diabolical Masquerade)
- 1983Matt Jones, American football player
View the complete list of April 22 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters IYSTFJUYAT? Check your answers here: Words with these letters IYSTFJUYAT. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1876The first game in the history of the National League was played at the Jefferson Street Grounds in Philadelphia. This game is often pointed to as the beginning of the MLB.
- 1889At noon, thousands rush to claim land in the Land Rush of 1889. Within hours the cities of Oklahoma City and Guthrie are formed with populations of at least 10,000.
- 1930The United Kingdom, Japan and the United States sign the London Naval Treaty regulating submarine warfare and limiting shipbuilding.
- 1945World War II: Prisoners at the Jasenovac concentration camp revolt. Five hundred twenty are killed and 80 escape.
- 1954Red Scare: Witnesses begin testifying and live television coverage of the Army–McCarthy hearings begins.
- 1970The first Earth Day is celebrated.
- 1992In a series of explosions in Guadalajara, Mexico, 206 people are killed, nearly 500 injured and 15,000 left homeless.
- 2004Two fuel trains collide in Ryongchon, North Korea, killing up to 150 people.
- 2005Japan’s Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi apologizes for Japan’s war record.
- 2013Six people die in a shooting in Belgorod, Russia.
View the complete list of April 22 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Pomelo Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 22, and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yasmina Reza, Constance Talmadge, Skyler Day, Dana Barron, Angela Aki, Richard Jenkins, Shunya Shiraishi, Jacqueline Sassard, Dakota Fanning, Rajendra Kumar.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 22 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on April 22, 1939.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd April 1939 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 11, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +172. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 10, 1923. Your score is -127. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 1275. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,903 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,645 times in the year 1939. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 22, 1939. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 112nd day of 1939
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 16th Saturday of 1939
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 51 days
- Age on next birthday: 82 years old
- Days since birth: 29,900 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,967 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.29 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,013
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 29, 1970
- Age in dog years: 344 dog years old using a Bulldog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: May 11, 1941 (+172)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 10, 1923 (-127)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,903 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,645 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.IV.MCMXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 19, 1956 – Doug Stone, American singer and actor; July 19, 1956 – Nikki Sudden, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Jacobites and Swell Maps) (d. 2006); December 14, 1918 – Radu Beligan, Romanian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,878