Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of April 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 22, 1966 was a Friday and it was the 112nd day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 58 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,935 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 641 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Reka - a Cockapoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 224 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Reka will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Reka will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Baldev Raj Chopra
- 1937Jack Nicholson
- 1939Jason Miller
- 1946John Waters
- 1965Lauri Hendler
- 1970Regine Velasquez
- 1971Ingo Rademacher
- 1974Shavo Odadjian
- 1978Jason Stollsteimer
- 1982Cassidy Freeman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 22.
- 1889Richard Glücks, German SS officer (d. 1945)
- 1905Robert Choquette, American-Canadian author, poet, and diplomat (d. 1991)
- 1926Charlotte Rae, American actress and singer
- 1946Archy Kirkwood, Baron Kirkwood of Kirkhope, Scottish lawyer and politician
- 1952Phil Smith, American basketball player (d. 2002)
- 1959Musa Uzunlar, Turkish actor
- 1962Danièle Sauvageau, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1976Dan Cloutier, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1981Rafael Sperafico, Brazilian race car driver (d. 2007)
- 1987David Luiz, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1864The U.S. Congress passes the Coinage Act of 1864 that mandates that the inscription In God We Trust be placed on all coins minted as United States currency.
- 1889At noon, thousands rush to claim land in the Land Rush of 1889. Within hours the cities of Oklahoma City and Guthrie are formed with populations of at least 10,000.
- 1898Spanish–American War: The USS Nashville captures a Spanish merchant ship.
- 1911Tsinghua University, one of mainland China’s leading universities, is founded.
- 1945World War II: Prisoners at the Jasenovac concentration camp revolt. Five hundred twenty are killed and 80 escape.
- 1954Red Scare: Witnesses begin testifying and live television coverage of the Army–McCarthy hearings begins.
- 1977Optical fiber is first used to carry live telephone traffic.
- 1998Disney’s Animal Kingdom opens at Walt Disney World near Orlando, Florida, United States.
- 2000In a pre-dawn raid, federal agents seize six-year-old Elián González from his relatives’ home in Miami.
- 2014More than 60 people are killed and 80 are seriously injured in a train crash in the Democratic Republic of the Congo’s Katanga Province.
View the complete list of historical events for April 22.
Curious about this Blueberry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 22 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joe Rudán, Irving Fein, Ossie Davis, Cathy Tyson, Lindsey Morgan, Briana Evigan, Richard Benjamin, Sam J. Jones, Kellie Waymire, Hülya Avşar.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 22 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 22, 1966.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was (You’re My) Soul and Inspiration by The Righteous Brothers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 23, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1050. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 18, 1942 – Susan Sullivan, American actress; April 16, 1978 – Jody Marie Gnant, American singer-songwriter and pianist; October 7, 1914 – Begum Akhtar, Indian singer and actress (d. 1974).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,229