Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of April 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 22, 1966 was a Friday and it was the 112nd day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 330 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,663 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 632 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Laurel Aitken
- 1940Marie-José Nat
- 1959Tim Bowman
- 1966Jeffrey Dean Morgan
- 1966Kimberley Dahme
- 1973Christopher Sabat
- 1974Shavo Odadjian
- 1983Francis Capra
- 1984Amelle Berrabah
- 1997Jekalyn Carr
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 22.
- 1879Bernhard Gregory, Estonian-German chess player (d. 1939)
- 1923Avis Bunnage, English actress (d. 1990)
- 1926Charlotte Rae, American actress and singer
- 1938Adam Raphael, English journalist and author
- 1939Ann Mitchell, English actress
- 1943Janet Evanovich, American author
- 1945Gopalkrishna Gandhi, Indian civil servant and politician, 22nd Governor of West Bengal
- 1953Tom Griswold, American radio host
- 1978Jason Stollsteimer, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Von Bondies and Hounds Below)
- 1990Eve Muirhead, Scottish curler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1889At noon, thousands rush to claim land in the Land Rush of 1889. Within hours the cities of Oklahoma City and Guthrie are formed with populations of at least 10,000.
- 1898Spanish–American War: The USS Nashville captures a Spanish merchant ship.
- 1915The use of poison gas in World War I escalates when chlorine gas is released as a chemical weapon in the Second Battle of Ypres.
- 1945World War II: Führerbunker: After learning that Soviet forces have taken Eberswalde without a fight, Adolf Hitler admits defeat in his underground bunker and states that suicide is his only recourse.
- 1993Version 1.0 of the Mosaic web browser is released.
- 2000The Big Number Change takes place in the United Kingdom.
- 2004Two fuel trains collide in Ryongchon, North Korea, killing up to 150 people.
- 2008The United States Air Force retires the remaining F-117 Nighthawk aircraft in service.
- 2013Six people die in a shooting in Belgorod, Russia.
- 2013The Royal Canadian Mounted Police arrest and charge two men with plotting to disrupt a Toronto area train service in a plot claimed to be backed by Al-Qaeda elements.
View the complete list of historical events for April 22.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 22 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kat Alano, Gordon Scott, Dean Lawrence, Calvin Chen, Behati Prinsloo, Harvey Weinstein, Gloria Gaynor, Maxx Payne, Lori Singer, Taron Egerton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 22 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 22, 1966.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was (You’re My) Soul and Inspiration by The Righteous Brothers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 23, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 18, 1981 – Jamie Davis, English actor; September 7, 1951 – Mammootty, Indian actor and producer; January 1, 1988 – Ghazala Javed, Pakistani singer and dancer (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 949