Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of April 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 23, 1980 was a Wednesday and it was the 114th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 298 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,581 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 460 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Jenő Törzs
- 1900Joseph Green
- 1934Fikret Hakan
- 1941Michael Lynne
- 1949Joyce DeWitt
- 1954Michael Moore
- 1961George Lopez
- 1980Yana Gupta
- 1991Caleb Johnson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 23.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 23.
- 1899Minoru Shirota, Japanese physician and microbiologist, invented Yakult (d. 1982)
- 1917Tony Lupien, American baseball player and coach (d. 2004)
- 1926Rifaat el-Mahgoub, Egyptian politician (d. 1990)
- 1939Lee Majors, American actor, singer, and producer
- 1968Ken McRae, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1969Martin López-Zubero, American-Spanish swimmer and coach
- 1980Yana Gupta, Czech model and actress
- 1981Chris Sharma, American rock climber
- 1988Lenka Wienerová, Slovak tennis player
- 1990Pikky Ya France, Namibian cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 23.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 215 BCA temple is built on the Capitoline Hill dedicated to Venus Erycina to commemorate the Roman defeat at Lake Trasimene.
- 711Dagobert III is crowned King of the Franks.
- 1348The founding of the Order of the Garter by King Edward III is announced on St. George’s Day.
- 1660Treaty of Oliva is established between Sweden and Poland.
- 1920The Grand National Assembly of Turkey (TBMM) is founded in Ankara, Turkey. It denounces the government of Sultan Mehmed VI and announces the preparation of a temporary constitution.
- 1927Cardiff City defeat Arsenal in the FA Cup Final, the only time it has been won by a team not based in England.
- 1932The 153-year-old De Adriaan Windmill in Haarlem, Netherlands burns down. It is rebuilt and reopens exactly 70 years later.
- 1935The Polish Constitution of 1935 is adopted.
- 1967Soviet space program: Soyuz 1 (Russian: Союз 1, Union 1) a manned spaceflight carrying cosmonaut Colonel Vladimir Komarov is launched into orbit.
- 2013At least 28 are dead and more than 70 are injured as violence breaks out in Hawija, Iraq.
View the complete list of historical events for April 23.
Curious about this Heavenly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 23 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael White, Scott Stapp, Kathryn Newton, Birdy, Clare Foley, Jimmy Cliff, Robert Lelièvre, Joan Sims, Dev, Min Hyo-rin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 23 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 23, 1980.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Call Me by Blondie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 26, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 21, 1930 – James Coco, American actor and singer (d. 1987); June 1, 1945 – Linda Scott, American singer; December 23, 1964 – Eddie Vedder, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Pearl Jam, Temple of the Dog, Bad Radio, and Hovercraft).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,075