Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of April 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
April 23, 1980 was a Wednesday and it was the 114th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 131 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,748 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 466 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Minnie Mota - a English Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 168 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Minnie Mota will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Minnie Mota will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Lee Miller
- 1921Janet Blair
- 1922Marjorie Cameron
- 1939Lee Majors
- 1943Hervé Villechaize
- 1955Judy Davis
- 1969Richard Wolstencroft
- 1970Sadao Abe
- 1985Taio Cruz
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 23.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 23.
- 1408John de Vere, 12th Earl of Oxford (d. 1462)
- 1516Georg Fabricius, German poet, historian, and archaeologist (d. 1571)
- 1746Félix Vicq-d'Azyr, French physician and anatomist (d. 1794)
- 1794Wei Yuan, Chinese scholar and author (d. 1856)
- 1887Jenő Törzs, Hungarian actor (d. 1946)
- 1937Victoria Glendinning, English author and critic
- 1973Patrick Poulin, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1976Aaron Dessner American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (The National)
- 1985Taio Cruz, English singer-songwriter and producer
- 1986Sven Kramer, Dutch speed skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 23.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 599Maya king Uneh Chan of Calakmul attacks rival city-state Palenque in southern Mexico, defeating queen Yohl Ik'nal and sacking the city.
- 1343St. George’s Night Uprising commences in the Duchy of Estonia.
- 1348The founding of the Order of the Garter by King Edward III is announced on St. George’s Day.
- 1655The Siege of Santo Domingo begins during the Anglo-Spanish War, and fails seven days later.
- 1661King Charles II of England, Scotland and Ireland is crowned in Westminster Abbey.
- 1914First baseball game at Wrigley Field, then known as Weeghman Park in Chicago.
- 1945World War II: Adolf Hitler’s designated successor Hermann Göring sends him a telegram asking permission to take leadership of the Third Reich, which causes Hitler to replace him with Joseph Goebbels and Karl Dönitz.
- 1967Soviet space program: Soyuz 1 (Russian: Союз 1, Union 1) a manned spaceflight carrying cosmonaut Colonel Vladimir Komarov is launched into orbit.
- 1993Eritreans vote overwhelmingly for independence from Ethiopia in a United Nations-monitored referendum.
- 1993Sri Lankan politician Lalith Athulathmudali is assassinated while addressing a gathering, approximately four weeks ahead of the Provincial Council elections for the Western Province.
View the complete list of historical events for April 23.
Curious about this Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 23 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ray Walker, Millie Small, John Butler, Yū Kobayashi, Helene Weigel, Nina Persson, Fez Whatley, Taki Tsan, Katherine Connors, Agata Kulesza.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 23 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 23, 1980.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Call Me by Blondie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 26, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1275. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 26, 1961 – Ken Mitsuishi, Japanese actor; October 14, 1949 – Katy Manning, English-Australian actress and production manager; August 13, 1984 – James Morrison, English singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,315