Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of April 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 24, 1960 was a Sunday and it was the 115th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 131 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,053 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 713 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Hardie - a Scottish Deerhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 310 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hardie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Hardie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Larry J. Blake
- 1935Tucker Smith
- 1945Robert Knight
- 1955Michael O'Keefe
- 1968Aidan Gillen
- 1971Alejandro Fernández
- 1973Damon Lindelof
- 1975Thad Luckinbill
- 1977Kim Hyun-joo
- 1981Azusa Yamamoto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 24.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 24.
- 1949Eddie Hart, American sprinter
- 1959Glenn Morshower, American actor and producer
- 1963Billy Gould, American bass player, songwriter, and producer (Faith No More, Fear and the Nervous System, and Jello Biafra and the Guantanamo School of Medicine)
- 1963Paula Frazer, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Tarnation, Faith No More, and Frightwig)
- 1968Stacy Haiduk, American actress
- 1972Jure Košir, Slovenian skier
- 1972Rab Douglas, Scottish footballer
- 1973Toomas Tohver, Estonian footballer
- 1980Danny Gokey, American singer-songwriter
- 1987Ben Howard, English singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 24.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1184 BCTraditional date of the fall of Troy.
- 1558Mary, Queen of Scots, marries the Dauphin of France, François, at Notre Dame de Paris.
- 1885American sharpshooter Annie Oakley is hired by Nate Salsbury to be a part of Buffalo Bill’s Wild West.
- 1904The Lithuanian press ban is lifted after almost 40 years.
- 1922The first segment of the Imperial Wireless Chain providing wireless telegraphy between Leafield in Oxfordshire, England, and Cairo, Egypt, comes into operation.
- 1957The BBC first broadcast The Sky at Night presented by Patrick Moore
- 1963Marriage of HRH Princess Alexandra of Kent to the Hon Angus Ogilvy at Westminster Abbey in London.
- 1970The first Chinese satellite, Dong Fang Hong I, is launched.
- 2004The United States lifts economic sanctions imposed on Libya 18 years previously, as a reward for its cooperation in eliminating weapons of mass destruction.
- 2013Violence in Bachu County, Kashgar Prefecture, of China’s Xinjiang results in death of 21 people.
View the complete list of historical events for April 24.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 24 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brian Grazer, Marianne Jean-Baptiste, Andi Peters, Steve Forbert, Tatiana Samoilova, Mark Addy, Joanna Wang, Kristoffer Cusick, Abdelmajid Lakhal, Richard Dimbleby.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 24 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 24, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Stuck on You by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 25, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 700. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 22, 1988 – Jamie Campbell Bower, English actor and singer; June 13, 1998 – Abdallah El Akal, Israeli actor; July 8, 1998 – Jaden Smith, American actor and rapper.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,279