Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of April 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 24, 1960 was a Sunday and it was the 115th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There is 1 day left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,183 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 717 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Amava - a Boykin Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 276 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Amava will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Amava will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Jill Ireland
- 1945Doug Riley
- 1952Ralph Winter
- 1955Michael O'Keefe
- 1964Cedric the Entertainer
- 1966Pierre Brassard
- 1968Aidan Gillen
- 1968Stacy Haiduk
- 1973Damon Lindelof
- 1978Stella Damasus-Aboderin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 24.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 24.
- 1878Jean Crotti, Swiss-French painter (d. 1958)
- 1940Sue Grafton, American author
- 1941John Williams, Australian-English guitarist and composer (Sky)
- 1968Yuji Nagata, Japanese wrestler and mixed martial artist
- 1969Melinda Clarke, American actress
- 1987Varun Dhawan, Indian actor
- 1990Jan Veselý, Czech basketball player
- 1990Kazuki Shimizu, Japanese actor
- 1991Sigrid Agren, French-Swedish model
- 1993Han Hendrik Piho, Estonian skier
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 24.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1479 BCThutmose III ascends to the throne of Egypt, although power effectively shifts to Hatshepsut (according to the Low Chronology of the 18th dynasty).
- 1877Russo-Turkish War: Russian Empire declares war on Ottoman Empire.
- 1914The Franck–Hertz experiment, a pillar of quantum mechanics, is presented to the German Physical Society.
- 1916Ernest Shackleton and five men of the Imperial Trans-Antarctic Expedition launch a lifeboat from uninhabited Elephant Island in the Southern Ocean to organise a rescue for the ice-trapped ship Endurance.
- 1918First tank-to-tank combat, at Villers-Bretonneux, France, when three British Mark IVs meet three German A7Vs.
- 1944World War II: The SBS launches a raid against the garrison of Santorini in Greece.
- 1953Winston Churchill is knighted by Queen Elizabeth II.
- 1965Civil war breaks out in the Dominican Republic when Colonel Francisco Caamaño, overthrows the triumvirate that had been in power since the coup d'état against Juan Bosch.
- 1971Soyuz 10 docks with Salyut 1.
- 2005Snuppy becomes world’s first cloned dog.
View the complete list of historical events for April 24.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 24 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Harry Saltzman, Devon Bostick, Thomas Curtis, Mugdha Godse, Sabu Dastagir, Eddie Rabbitt, Chae Sang-woo, Ji Sung, Gonzalo Olave, Cerina Vincent.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 24 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 24, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Stuck on You by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 25, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 700. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 18, 1945 – Joy Fielding, Canadian actress and author; August 27, 1969 – Chandra Wilson, American actress and director; November 13, 1969 – Gerard Butler, Scottish actor, singer, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,172