Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of April 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 24, 1960 was a Sunday and it was the 115th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 58 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,126 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 715 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Krieger - a Shetland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 248 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Krieger will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Krieger will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Marceline Day
- 1924Ruth Kobart
- 1930Richard Donner
- 1952Ralph Winter
- 1953Eric Bogosian
- 1959Glenn Morshower
- 1964Gregory Sporleder
- 1966Pierre Brassard
- 1977Kim Hyun-joo
- 1989Katherine Webb
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 24.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 24.
- 1878Jean Crotti, Swiss-French painter (d. 1958)
- 1904Willem de Kooning, Dutch-American painter and educator (d. 1997)
- 1913Dieter Grau, German-American scientist and engineer (d. 2014)
- 1943Gordon West, English footballer (d. 2012)
- 1956Richard Sambrook, English journalist and academic
- 1957Nazir Ahmed, Baron Ahmed, Pakistani-English businessman and politician
- 1975Thad Luckinbill, American actor and producer
- 1977Kim Hyun-joo, South Korean actress
- 1982David Jay, American asexual activist
- 1985Mike Rodgers, American sprinter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 24.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1547Battle of Mühlberg. Duke of Alba, commanding Spanish-Imperial forces of Charles I of Spain, defeats the troops of Schmalkaldic League.
- 1895Joshua Slocum, the first person to sail single-handedly around the world, sets sail from Boston, Massachusetts aboard the sloop “Spray”.
- 1907Hersheypark, founded by Milton S. Hershey for the exclusive use of his employees, is opened.
- 1913The Woolworth Building skyscraper in New York City is opened.
- 1915The arrest of 250 Armenian intellectuals and community leaders in Istanbul marks the beginning of the Armenian Genocide.
- 1932Benny Rothman leads the mass trespass of Kinder Scout, leading to substantial legal reforms in the United Kingdom.
- 1944World War II: The SBS launches a raid against the garrison of Santorini in Greece.
- 1957The BBC first broadcast The Sky at Night presented by Patrick Moore
- 1993An IRA bomb devastates the Bishopsgate area of London.
- 2004The United States lifts economic sanctions imposed on Libya 18 years previously, as a reward for its cooperation in eliminating weapons of mass destruction.
View the complete list of historical events for April 24.
Curious about this Piña Colada? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 24 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lauris Reiniks, Rüdiger Vogler, Cicely Courtneidge, Yusaku Matsuda, Michael Holliday, Brian Posehn, Cam Gigandet, John Abbott, Daniel Magder, Max Casella.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 24 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 24, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Stuck on You by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 25, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 700. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 25, 1964 – Kikuko Inoue, Japanese singer-songwriter and voice actress (DoCo); March 17, 1977 – Tamar Braxton, American singer-songwriter and actress (The Braxtons); February 13, 1971 – Matt Berninger, American singer-songwriter (The National).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,188