Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of April 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 25, 1988 was a Monday and it was the 116th day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 275 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,682 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 362 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Kenneth Lee Spencer
- 1920Jean Carmet
- 1920Robert Q. Lewis
- 1924Paulo Vanzolini
- 1925Kay E. Kuter
- 1950Peter Jurasik
- 1959Clarissa Burt
- 1959Daniel Kash
- 1971Sara Baras
- 1977Marguerite Moreau
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 25.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 25.
- 1214Louis IX of France (d. 1270)
- 1925Louis O'Neil, Canadian academic and politician
- 1927Albert Uderzo, French author and illustrator
- 1928Cy Twombly, American-Italian painter and sculptor (d. 2011)
- 1976Kristin Sutton, American actress
- 1978Letícia Birkheuer, Brazilian model and actress
- 1981John McFall, English sprinter
- 1982Monty Panesar, English cricketer
- 1985Giedo van der Garde, Dutch race car driver
- 1987Jay Park, American-South Korean singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor (2PM and Art of Movement)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 25.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 799After mistreatment and disfigurement by the citizens of Rome, pope Leo III flees to the Frankish court of king Charlemagne at Paderborn for protection.
- 1792“La Marseillaise” (the French national anthem) is composed by Claude Joseph Rouget de Lisle.
- 1864American Civil War: The Battle of Marks’ Mills.
- 1920At the San Remo conference, the principal Allied Powers of World War I adopt a resolution to determine the allocation of Class “A” League of Nations mandates for administration of the former Ottoman-ruled lands of the Middle East.
- 1951Korean War: Assaulting Chinese forces are forced to withdraw after heavy fighting with UN forces, primarily made up of Australian and Canadian troops, at the Battle of Kapyong.
- 1961Robert Noyce is granted a patent for an integrated circuit.
- 1966The city of Tashkent is destroyed by a huge earthquake.
- 1974Carnation Revolution: A leftist military coup in Portugal overthrows the fascist Estado Novo regime and establishes a democratic government.
- 1988In Israel, John Demjanjuk is sentenced to death for war crimes committed in World War II.
- 2005One hundred seven people die in Amagasaki rail crash in Japan.
View the complete list of historical events for April 25.
Curious about this Choco Monster Rainbow? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 25 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marcia Ball, Bud Tingwell, RZA, Steve Guttenberg, Timo Tolkki, Tyler Labine, Jesse McReynolds, Stephan Elliott, Gordon MacRae, Terry Jones.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 25 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 25, 1988.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Where Do Broken Hearts Go by Whitney Houston as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 30, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 17, 1972 – Valeria Mazza, Argentinian model and businesswoman; October 19, 1960 – Jeremy Swift, English actor; August 31, 1945 – Van Morrison, Irish singer-songwriter (Them).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,085