Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of April 1925 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 26, 1925 was a Sunday and it was the 116th day of the year 1925. The next time you can reuse your old 1925 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 274 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,694 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,141 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Ma Rainey
- 1911Marianne Hoppe
- 1916Vic Perrin
- 1926J. B. Hutto
- 1957Michel Barrette
- 1965Susannah Harker
- 1967Curtis Jones
- 1979Ariane Moffatt
- 1980Marnette Patterson
- 1985Nam Gyu-ri
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 26.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 26.
- 1897Douglas Sirk, German-American director and screenwriter (d. 1987)
- 1917I. M. Pei, Chinese-American architect, designed the National Gallery of Art and Bank of China Tower
- 1932Francis Lai, French accordion player and composer
- 1943Gary Wright, American singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and producer (Spooky Tooth)
- 1944Roger Coulam, English keyboard player (Blue Mink)
- 1949Carlos Bianchi, Argentinian footballer and manager
- 1957Diane Hébert, Canadian medical patient (d. 2008)
- 1957Michel Barrette, Canadian comedian and actor
- 1981Caro Emerald, Dutch singer
- 1990Jonathan dos Santos, Mexican footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 26.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1607English colonists make landfall at Cape Henry, Virginia.
- 1721A massive earthquake devastates the Iranian city of Tabriz.
- 1802Napoleon Bonaparte signs a general amnesty to allow all but about one thousand of the most notorious émigrés of the French Revolution to return to France, as part of a reconciliary gesture with the factions of the Ancien Régime and to eventually consolidate his own rule.
- 1865American Civil War: Confederate General Joseph E. Johnston surrenders his army to General William Tecumseh Sherman at the Bennett Place near Durham, North Carolina. Also the date of Confederate Memorial Day for two states.
- 1944Georgios Papandreou becomes head of the Greek government-in-exile based in Egypt.
- 1960Forced out by the April Revolution, President of South Korea Syngman Rhee resigns after twelve years of dictatorial rule.
- 1962NASA’s Ranger 4 spacecraft crashes into the Moon.
- 1963In Libya, amendments to the constitution transform Libya (United Kingdom of Libya) into one national unity (Kingdom of Libya) and allows for female participation in elections.
- 1966An earthquake of magnitude 7.5 destroys Tashkent.
- 2002Robert Steinhäuser infiltrates and kills 16 at Gutenberg-Gymnasium in Erfurt, Germany before dying of a self-inflicted gunshot.
View the complete list of historical events for April 26.
Curious about this Royal Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 26 and 1925 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Leslie Uggams, Clu Gulager, Kim Su-ro, Chris Copping, W. C. Fields, Terry Allen, Craig Mabbitt, Wayne King, Kevin Dobson, Meg Ryan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 26 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 26, 1925.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 10, 1958 – Yu Suzuki, Japanese game designer and producer; June 26, 1995 – Reema Major, Sudanese-Canadian rapper; June 26, 1979 – Brandi Burkhardt, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,056