Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of April 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
April 27, 1922 was a Thursday and it was the 117th day of the year 1922. It was the 17th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 69 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,360 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,787 days or 32.27 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,197 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 3, 1954.
If a dog named Brother - a Keeshond breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 452 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Brother will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Brother will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Zohra Sehgal
- 1927Tato Bores
- 1932Anouk Aimée
- 1937Sandy Dennis
- 1944Herb Pedersen
- 1972Mehmet Kurtuluş
- 1976Sally Hawkins
- 1982Katrina Johnson
- 1992Allison Iraheta
- 1994Elmo Magalona
View the complete list of April 27 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 27.
- 1791Samuel Morse, American painter and inventor, co-invented the Morse code (d. 1872)
- 1896William Hudson, New Zealand-Australian engineer (d. 1978)
- 1906Yiorgos Theotokas, Greek author and playwright (d. 1966)
- 1926Alan Reynolds, English painter and educator (d. 2014)
- 1945Jack Deverell, English general
- 1956Bryan Harvey, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (House of Freaks) (d. 2006)
- 1967Erik Thomson, Scottish-New Zealand actor
- 1973Sharlee D'Angelo, Swedish bass player and songwriter (Arch Enemy, Spiritual Beggars, King Diamond, Witchery, Sinergy, and Mercyful Fate)
- 1976Olaf Tufte, Norwegian rower
- 1986Jenna Coleman, English actress
View the complete list of April 27 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1521Battle of Mactan: Explorer Ferdinand Magellan is killed by natives in the Philippines led by chief Lapu-Lapu.
- 1805First Barbary War: United States Marines and Berbers attack the Tripolitan city of Derna (The “shores of Tripoli” part of the Marines’ Hymn).
- 1810Beethoven composes Für Elise.
- 1909Sultan of Ottoman Empire Abdul Hamid II is overthrown, and is succeeded by his brother, Mehmed V.
- 1936The United Auto Workers (UAW) gains autonomy from the American Federation of Labor.
- 1967Expo 67 officially opens in Montreal, Canada with a large opening ceremony broadcast around the world. It opens to the public the next day.
- 1994South African general election: The first democratic general election in South Africa, in which black citizens could vote. The Interim Constitution comes into force.
- 1996The 1996 Lebanon war ends.
- 2005The superjumbo jet aircraft Airbus A380 makes its first flight from Toulouse, France. An accident involving a bus and a train occurs in Polgahawela, Sri Lanka.
- 2012At least four explosions hit the Ukrainian city of Dnipropetrovsk with at least 27 people injured.
View the complete list of April 27 historical events.
Curious about this Davao Pomelo Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 27, and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nicky Hilton, Mau Marcelo, Neon Hitch, William Fox, Ricky Paull Goldin, Jaan Arder, Sung Joon, Cheryl Lynn, Don Galloway, Ayumi Kinoshita.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 27 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on April 27, 1922.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th April 1922 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 19, 1935. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +165. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 14, 1903. Your incompatibility score is -152. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 1275. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 72,175 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,276 times in the year 1922. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 27, 1922. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 117th day of 1922
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 17th Thursday of 1922
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 69 days
- Age on next birthday: 97 years old
- Days since birth: 35,360 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,787 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.27 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,197
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 3, 1954
- Age in dog years: 452 dog years old using a Keeshond breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: July 19, 1935 (+165)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 14, 1903 (-152)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 72,175 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,276 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 20, 1958 – Chuck Wagner, American actor and singer; August 29, 1981 – Jay Ryan, New Zealand-Australian actor and producer; September 3, 1969 – Noah Baumbach, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,735