Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of April 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
April 27, 1959 was a Monday and it was the 117th day of the year 1959. It was the 17th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 144 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,137 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,379 days or 20.20 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 749 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 3, 1991.
If a dog named Roo - a Bichon Frise breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 260 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Roo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Roo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Zohra Sehgal
- 1927Tato Bores
- 1953Arielle Dombasle
- 1959Neil Pearson
- 1964Michael Mahonen
- 1965Anna Chancellor
- 1967Aki Avni
- 1972Maura West
- 1987Emma Taylor-Isherwood
- 1989Emily Rios
View the complete list of April 27 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 27.
- 1718Thomas Lewis, Irish-American surveyor and lawyer (d. 1790)
- 1820Herbert Spencer, English biologist, anthropologist, sociologist, and philosopher (d. 1903)
- 1893Allen Sothoron, American baseball player, coach, and manager (d. 1939)
- 1904Cecil Day-Lewis, Irish-English poet and author (d. 1972)
- 1916Robert Hugh McWilliams, Jr., American sergeant, lawyer, and judge (d. 2013)
- 1934Jean Valentine, American poet and academic
- 1975Koopsta Knicca, American rapper (Three 6 Mafia) (d. 2015)
- 1976Walter Pandiani, Uruguayan footballer
- 1980Jason Gainza, Filipino actor
- 1985Meselech Melkamu, Ethiopian runner
View the complete list of April 27 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Logan’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1521Battle of Mactan: Explorer Ferdinand Magellan is killed by natives in the Philippines led by chief Lapu-Lapu.
- 1650The Battle of Carbisdale: A Royalist army from Orkney invades mainland Scotland but is defeated by a Covenanter army.
- 1667The blind and impoverished John Milton sells the copyright of Paradise Lost for £10.
- 1749First performance of George Frideric Handel’s Music for the Royal Fireworks in Green Park, London.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: The Battle of Ridgefield: A British invasion force engages and defeats Continental Army regulars and militia irregulars at Ridgefield, Connecticut.
- 1941World War II: German troops enter Athens.
- 1981Xerox PARC introduces the computer mouse.
- 1987The U.S. Department of Justice bars Austrian President Kurt Waldheim from entering the United States, saying he had aided in the deportation and execution of thousands of Jews and others as a German Army officer during World War II.
- 2005The superjumbo jet aircraft Airbus A380 makes its first flight from Toulouse, France. An accident involving a bus and a train occurs in Polgahawela, Sri Lanka.
- 2011The April 25–28 tornado outbreak devastates parts of the Southeastern United States, especially the states of Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, and Tennessee. Two hundred five tornadoes touched down on April 27 alone, killing more than 300 and injuring hundreds more.
View the complete list of April 27 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 27, and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Barbara Bel Geddes, Snowy White, Hugh Jackman, Anna Nalick, Bobby Rydell, Xian Lim, Justin Gaston, Ellen Pompeo, Dana Wynter, Hayley Hasselhoff.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 27 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on April 27, 1959.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th April 1959 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 29, 1934. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +117. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 5, 1954. Your score is -120. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,000,716,593. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Come Softly to Me by The Fleetwoods as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 27, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 475. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 105,573,458 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1959. The estimated number of babies born on 27th April 1959 is 289,242. That’s equivalent to 201 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,477 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,255 times in the year 1959. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 27” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 27, 1959. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 117th day of 1959
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 17th Monday of 1959
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 144 days
- Age on next birthday: 61 years old
- Days since birth: 22,137 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,379 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.20 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 749
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 3, 1991
- Age in dog years: 260 dog years old using a Bichon Frise breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: August 29, 1934 (+117)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 5, 1954 (-120)
- 1959 world population: 3,000,716,593
- Number one song: Come Softly to Me by The Fleetwoods (April 27, 1959)
- Babies born in 1959: 105,573,458
- Babies born in 1959 every day: 289,242
- Babies born in 1959 every minute: 201
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,477 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,255 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVII.IV.MCMLIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 19, 1962 – Kwong Wa, Hong Kongese actor and singer; February 23, 1978 – Residente, Puerto Rican singer-songwriter (Calle 13); October 5, 1952 – Gigi Sabani, Italian television host and singer (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,138