Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of April 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
April 29, 1948 was a Thursday and it was the 120th day of the year 1948. It was the 18th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 208 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,551 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,184 days or 25.14 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 933 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 28 at 20:25:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 6, 1980.
If a dog named Shawdow - a Chesapeake Bay Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 357 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shawdow will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Shawdow will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters UNRJWPVMKAO? Check your answers here: Word scramble UNRJWPVMKAO. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Richard Carlson
- 1924Zizi Jeanmaire
- 1944Richard Kline
- 1952Nora Dunn
- 1956Ketil Stokkan
- 1970Uma Thurman
- 1979Sam Jones III
- 1980Magdalena Tul
- 1986Crystal Harris
View the complete list of April 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 29.
- 1842Carl Millöcker, Austrian composer and conductor (d. 1899)
- 1901Hirohito, Japanese emperor (d. 1989)
- 1917Maya Deren, Ukrainian-American director, poet, and photographer (d. 1961)
- 1925John Compton, Saint Lucian lawyer and politician, 1st Prime Minister of Saint Lucia (d. 2007)
- 1931Frank Auerbach, German-English painter and academic
- 1952Rob Nicholson, Canadian lawyer and politician, 11th Canadian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- 1975Ziynet Sali, Cypriot singer
- 1978Bob Bryan, American tennis player
- 1981Lisa Allen, English chef
- 1991Oviya, Indian model and actress
View the complete list of April 29 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1781American Revolutionary War: British and French ships clash in the Battle of Fort Royal off the coast of Martinique.
- 1861American Civil War: Maryland’s House of Delegates votes not to secede from the Union.
- 1864Theta Xi fraternity is founded at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, the only fraternity to be founded during the American Civil War.
- 1882The “Elektromote”, forerunner of the trolleybus, is tested by Ernst Werner von Siemens in Berlin.
- 1945World War II: The German army in Italy unconditionally surrenders to the Allies.
- 1946Father Divine, a controversial religious leader who claims to be God, marries the much-younger Edna Rose Ritchings, a celebrated anniversary in the International Peace Mission movement.
- 1946The International Military Tribunal for the Far East convenes and indicts former Prime Minister of Japan Hideki Tojo and 28 former Japanese leaders for war crimes.
- 1965Pakistan’s Space and Upper Atmosphere Research Commission (SUPARCO) successfully launches its seventh rocket in its Rehber series.
- 1970Vietnam War: United States and South Vietnamese forces invade Cambodia to hunt Viet Cong.
- 1986Chernobyl disaster: American and European Spy Satellites capture the ruins of the 4th Reactor at the Chernobyl Power Plant
View the complete list of April 29 historical events.
Curious about this Fantastic White Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 29, and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shekhar Kapur, Hunter Tylo, Roy Barraclough, Holly Valance, Marcia Gay Harden, Candela Vetrano, Andy Ross, Hugo Herrestrup, Unshō Ishizuka, Jocelyn Oxlade.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 29 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on April 29, 1948.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th April 1948 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 14, 1956. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +170. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 30, 1937. Your score is -156. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 1000. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 96,209 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 88,588 times in the year 1948. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 29, 1948. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 120th day of 1948
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 18th Thursday of 1948
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2025: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 208 days
- Age on next birthday: 76 years old
- Days since birth: 27,551 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,184 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.14 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 933
- Next full moon: October 28 at 20:25:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 6, 1980
- Age in dog years: 357 dog years old using a Chesapeake Bay Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: April 14, 1956 (+170)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 30, 1937 (-156)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 96,209 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 88,588 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.IV.MCMXLVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 19, 1983 – Missy Higgins, Australian singer-songwriter and actress; February 17, 1981 – Paris Hilton, American model, actress, and singer; July 14, 1952 – Eric Laneuville, American actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,872