Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of April 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
April 29, 1973 was a Sunday and it was the 119th day of the year 1973. It was the 17th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 314 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,583 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,861 days or 16.05 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 595 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 5, 2005.
If a dog named Turandot - a Berger Picard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 267 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Turandot will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Turandot will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Lane Smith
- 1938Klaus Voormann
- 1950Phillip Noyce
- 1954Jerry Seinfeld
- 1958Eve Plumb
- 1958Michelle Pfeiffer
- 1968Carnie Wilson
- 1971Siniša Vuco
- 1973Martin Kesici
- 1991Mariya Suzuki
View the complete list of April 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 29.
- 1909Tom Ewell, American actor and singer (d. 1994)
- 1937Jill Paton Walsh, English author
- 1951Dale Earnhardt, American race car driver (d. 2001)
- 1952David Icke, English footballer and sportscaster
- 1966Phil Tufnell, English cricketer and radio host
- 1969İzel Çeliköz, Turkish singer
- 1975Rafael Betancourt, Venezuelan baseball player
- 1977Titus O'Neil, American football player and wrestler
- 1981George McCartney, Irish footballer
- 1987Knut Børsheim, Norwegian golfer
View the complete list of April 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Dalton’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1521Swedish War of Liberation: Swedish troops under Gustav Vasa defeat a Danish force under Didrik Slagheck in the Battle of Västerås and soon capture the city of Västerås. The Danish-held castle, however, does not surrender to the Swedes until 31 January the following year, after a nine-month siege.
- 1781American Revolutionary War: British and French ships clash in the Battle of Fort Royal off the coast of Martinique.
- 1861American Civil War: Maryland’s House of Delegates votes not to secede from the Union.
- 1862American Civil War: New Orleans falls to Union forces under Admiral David Farragut.
- 1910The Parliament of the United Kingdom passes the People’s Budget, the first budget in British history with the expressed intent of redistributing wealth among the British public.
- 1946Father Divine, a controversial religious leader who claims to be God, marries the much-younger Edna Rose Ritchings, a celebrated anniversary in the International Peace Mission movement.
- 1946The International Military Tribunal for the Far East convenes and indicts former Prime Minister of Japan Hideki Tojo and 28 former Japanese leaders for war crimes.
- 1951Tibetan delegates to the Central People’s Government arrive in Beijing and draft a Seventeen Point Agreement for Chinese sovereignty and Tibetan autonomy.
- 1975Vietnam War: Operation Frequent Wind: The U.S. begins to evacuate U.S. citizens from Saigon before an expected North Vietnamese takeover. U.S. involvement in the war comes to an end.
- 2005Syria completes withdrawal from Lebanon, ending 29 years of occupation.dubious date=April 2015
View the complete list of April 29 historical events.
Curious about this Fabulous Yellow Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 29, and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Priscilla Meirelles, Lorenzo Lamas, Robert Reed, Yuen Wah, Bobby Kimball, Mark Olson, Timi Yuro, Max Carver, Porter Hall, Beverlee McKinsey.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 29 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on April 29, 1973.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th April 1973 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 22, 1991. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +132. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 15, 1959. Your score is -121. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,942,096,442. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Ole Oak Tree by Dawn featuring Tony Orlando as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 5, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Iran approximately on 850. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,831,979 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1973. The estimated number of babies born on 29th April 1973 is 333,786. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 62,451 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,846 times in the year 1973. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 29, 1973. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 119th day of 1973
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 17th Sunday of 1973
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 314 days
- Age on next birthday: 49 years old
- Days since birth: 17,583 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,861 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.05 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 595
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 5, 2005
- Age in dog years: 267 dog years old using a Berger Picard breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: January 22, 1991 (+132)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 15, 1959 (-121)
- 1973 world population: 3,942,096,442
- Number one song: Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Ole Oak Tree by Dawn featuring Tony Orlando (May 5, 1973)
- Babies born in 1973: 121,831,979
- Babies born in 1973 every day: 333,786
- Babies born in 1973 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 62,451 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,846 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.IV.MCMLXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 27, 1935 – Les Blank, American director and producer (d. 2013); July 15, 1990 – Olly Alexander, English singer-songwriter and actor (Years & Years); April 18, 1993 – Nathan Sykes, English singer-songwriter (The Wanted).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,187