Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of April 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
April 3, 1982 was a Saturday and it was the 93rd day of the year 1982. It was the 14th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 77 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,437 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,479 days or 12.26 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 455 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 10, 2013.
If a dog named Morgana - a Irish Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 182 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Morgana will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Morgana will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Leslie Howard
- 1921Jan Sterling
- 1921Robert Karvelas
- 1943Richard Manuel
- 1944Tony Orlando
- 1960Lesley Sharp
- 1962Mike Ness
- 1966Lambis Livieratos
- 1973Yo Oizumi
- 1974Lee Williams
View the complete list of April 3 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 3.
- 1837John Burroughs, American botanist and author (d. 1921)
- 1888Thomas C. Kinkaid, American admiral (d. 1972)
- 1925Tony Benn, English pilot and politician, Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills (d. 2014)
- 1941Carl Boenish, American BASE jumper and cinematographer (d. 1984)
- 1954Elisabetta Brusa, Italian composer
- 1963Criss Oliva, American guitarist and songwriter (Savatage) (d. 1993)
- 1967Mark Skaife, Australian race car driver and sportscaster
- 1969Rodney Hampton, American football player
- 1973Prabhu Deva, Indian actor, director, and choreographer
- 1986Coleen Rooney, English television host
View the complete list of April 3 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 801King Louis the Pious captures Barcelona from the Moors after a siege of several months.
- 1043Edward the Confessor is crowned King of England.
- 1077The first Parliament of Friuli is created.
- 1559The Peace of Cateau-Cambrésis treaty is signed, ending the Italian Wars.
- 1885Gottlieb Daimler is granted a German patent for his engine design.
- 1948In Jeju Province, South Korea, a civil-war-like period of violence and human rights abuses begins, known as the Jeju massacre.
- 1961The Leadbeater’s possum is rediscovered in Australia after 72 years.
- 1968Martin Luther King Jr. delivers his “I've Been to the Mountaintop” speech.
- 1981The Osborne 1, the first successful portable computer, is unveiled at the West Coast Computer Faire in San Francisco.
- 1997The Thalit massacre begins in Algeria; all but one of the 53 inhabitants of Thalit are killed by guerrillas.
View the complete list of April 3 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 3, and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sofia Essaïdi, Madlib, Evelyn Ay Sempier, Tasuku Nagase, Kenny Dorham, Charice Pempengco, Doug Jones, Paco de Lucía, Yao Beina, Ray Walker.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 3 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on April 3, 1982.
Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd April 1982 is Sweet Pea for love.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,614,566,561. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Love Rock ‘n’ Roll by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 3, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern England approximately on 1400. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 129,217,304 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1982. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd April 1982 is 354,020. That’s equivalent to 246 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 57,115 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,228 times in the year 1982. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 3, 1982. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 93rd day of 1982
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 14th Saturday of 1982
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 77 days
- Age on next birthday: 37 years old
- Days since birth: 13,437 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,479 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.26 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 455
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 10, 2013
- Age in dog years: 182 dog years old using a Irish Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- 1982 world population: 4,614,566,561
- Number one song: I Love Rock ‘n’ Roll by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts (April 3, 1982)
- Babies born in 1982: 129,217,304
- Babies born in 1982 every day: 354,020
- Babies born in 1982 every minute: 246
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 57,115 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,228 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 6, 1970 – Gabrielle Reece, American volleyball player, sportscaster, and actress; March 1, 1942 – Jerry Fisher, American singer (Blood, Sweat & Tears); April 6, 1931 – Suchitra Sen, Bangladeshi-Indian actress (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,748