Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of April 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 3, 1982 was a Saturday and it was the 93rd day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 317 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,197 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 447 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Kurt - a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 164 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kurt will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kurt will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Clairette Oddera
- 1921Jan Sterling
- 1928Kevin Hagen
- 1951Mitch Woods
- 1958Alec Baldwin
- 1962Jennifer Rubin
- 1968Sebastian Bach
- 1972Jennie Garth
- 1973Kelly Price
- 1990Nico Ibaviosa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 3.
- 1782Alexander Macomb, American general (d. 1841)
- 1899David Jack, English footballer and manager (d. 1958)
- 1900Albert Walsh, Canadian lawyer and politician, 1st Lieutenant Governor of Newfoundland (d. 1958)
- 1910Ted Hook, Australian public servant (d. 1990)
- 1913Per Borten, Norwegian politician, 18th Prime Minister of Norway (d. 2005)
- 1926Alex Grammas, American baseball player, manager, and coach
- 1933Bob Dornan, American politician
- 1943Richard Manuel, Canadian singer-songwriter and pianist (The Band and The Revols) (d. 1986)
- 1968Charlotte Coleman, English actress (d. 2001)
- 1994Dylann Roof, suspected perpetrator of Charleston mass shooting
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 503 BCAccording to the Fasti Triumphales, Roman consul Publius Postumius Tubertus celebrated an ovation for a military victory over the Sabines.
- 686Maya king Yuknoom Yich‘aak K'ahk’assumes the crown of Calakmul.
- 1834The generals in the Greek War of Independence stand trial for treason.
- 1860The first successful United States Pony Express run from St. Joseph, Missouri, to Sacramento, California, begins.
- 1882American Old West: Jesse James is killed by Robert Ford.
- 1888The first of eleven unsolved brutal murders of women committed in or near the impoverished Whitechapel district in the East End of London, occurs.
- 1895The trial in the libel case brought by Oscar Wilde begins, eventually resulting in his imprisonment on charges of homosexuality.
- 1929RMS Queen Mary is ordered from John Brown & Company Shipbuilding and Engineering by Cunard Line.
- 1933First flight over Mount Everest, a British expedition, led by the Marquis of Clydesdale, and funded by Lucy, Lady Houston.
- 1942World War II: Japanese forces begin an assault on the United States and Filipino troops on the Bataan Peninsula.
View the complete list of historical events for April 3.
Curious about this Warm Green Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 3 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anthony Azizi, Brian Johnson, Becki Newton, Calvin Lockhart, Elena Temnikova, Julian Clary, Ray Manzarek, Victor Williams, Manjula Vijayakumar, Hanna Alström.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 3 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 3, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Love Rock ‘n’ Roll by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 3, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern England approximately on 1400. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 21, 1935 – Charles Grodin, American actor and talk show host; May 27, 1958 – Linnea Quigley, American actress and producer; February 15, 1941 – Florinda Bolkan, Brazilian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,218