Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of April 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 3, 1990 was a Tuesday and it was the 93rd day of the year 1990. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 255 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,972 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 338 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Iron Eyes Cody
- 1942Billy Joe Royal
- 1942Wayne Newton
- 1955John Mooney
- 1958Alec Baldwin
- 1973Prabhu Deva
- 1977Véronique De Kock
- 1986Amanda Bynes
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 3.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 3.
- 1911Michael Woodruff, English-Scottish surgeon and academic (d. 2001)
- 1920John Demjanjuk, Ukrainian-American criminal (d. 2012)
- 1930Mario Benjamín Menéndez, Argentinian general and politician (d. 2015)
- 1949Richard Thompson, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Fairport Convention and French Frith Kaiser Thompson)
- 1960Arjen Anthony Lucassen, Dutch singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Ayreon, Star One, Ambeon, and Guilt Machine)
- 1962Mike Ness, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Social Distortion)
- 1966Michael Mittermeier, German comedian and actor
- 1975Yoshinobu Takahashi, Japanese baseball player
- 1982Jared Allen, American football player
- 1987Park Jung-min, South Korean singer, dancer, and actor (SS501)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 3.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 686Maya king Yuknoom Yich‘aak K'ahk’assumes the crown of Calakmul.
- 1043Edward the Confessor is crowned King of England.
- 1936Bruno Richard Hauptmann is executed for the kidnapping and death of Charles Augustus Lindbergh, Jr., the baby son of pilot Charles Lindbergh.
- 1946Japanese Lt. General Masaharu Homma is executed in the Philippines for leading the Bataan Death March.
- 1948In Jeju Province, South Korea, a civil-war-like period of violence and human rights abuses begins, known as the Jeju massacre.
- 1956Hudsonville–Standale tornado: The western half of the Lower Peninsula of Michigan is struck by a deadly F5 tornado.
- 1997The Thalit massacre begins in Algeria; all but one of the 53 inhabitants of Thalit are killed by guerrillas.
- 2000United States v. Microsoft Corp.: Microsoft is ruled to have violated United States antitrust law by keeping “an oppressive thumb” on its competitors.
- 2008ATA Airlines, once one of the ten largest U.S. passenger airlines and largest charter airline, files for bankruptcy for the second time in five years and ceases all operations.
- 2010Apple Inc. released the first generation iPad, a tablet computer.
View the complete list of historical events for April 3.
Curious about this Vanilla Mangoberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 3 and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jimmy Griffin, Pam Tillis, Andy Breckman, Jason Freese, Richard Wilson, Marguerite Durand, Isabella Acres, Louis-José Houde, Budd Boetticher, Mascha Müller.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 3 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 3, 1990.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Love Will Lead You Back by Taylor Dayne as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 7, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 26, 1981 – Sam Brown, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; January 20, 1971 – Derrick Green, American singer-songwriter (Sepultura); May 17, 1973 – Josh Homme, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Queens of the Stone Age, Eagles of Death Metal, Them Crooked Vultures, and Kyuss).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,112