Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of April 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 5, 2000 was a Wednesday and it was the 96th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 343 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,231 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 211 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Lord Buckley
- 1908Bette Davis
- 1952Mitch Pileggi
- 1968Paula Cole
- 1970Miho Hatori
- 1970Thea Gill
- 1973Jason Done
- 1981Tom Riley
- 1984David Dillehunt
- 1985Kim Ji-hoo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 5.
- 1863Princess Victoria of Hesse and by Rhine (d. 1950)
- 1904Richard Eberhart, American poet and academic (d. 2005)
- 1906Lord Buckley, American actor and singer (d. 1960)
- 1928Haldun Dormen, Turkish actor, director, and producer
- 1942Allan Clarke, English singer-songwriter (The Hollies)
- 1950Agnetha Fältskog, Swedish singer-songwriter and producer (ABBA)
- 1955Anthony Horowitz, English author and screenwriter
- 1974Vyacheslav Voronin, Russian high jumper
- 1990Haruma Miura, Japanese actor and singer
- 1990Sophia Papamichalopoulou, Cypriot skier
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1614In Virginia, Native American Pocahontas marries English colonist John Rolfe.
- 1710The Statute of Anne receives the Royal Assent establishing the Copyright law of the United Kingdom.
- 1792United States President George Washington exercises his authority to veto a bill, the first time this power is used in the United States.
- 1879Chile declares war on Bolivia and Peru, starting the War of the Pacific.
- 1900Archaeologists in Knossos, Crete, discover a large cache of clay tablets with hieroglyphic writing in a script they call Linear B.
- 1932Alcohol prohibition in Finland ends. Alcohol sales begin in Alko liquor stores.
- 1936Tupelo–Gainesville tornado outbreak: An F5 tornado kills 233 in Tupelo, Mississippi.
- 1943World War II: American bomber aircraft accidentally cause more than 900 civilian deaths, including 209 children, and 1,300 wounded among the civilian population of the Belgian town of Mortsel. Their target was the Erla factory one kilometer from the residential area hit.
- 1991An ASA EMB 120 crashes in Brunswick, Georgia, killing all 23 aboard including Sen. John Tower and Astronaut Sonny Carter.
- 1998In Japan, the Akashi Kaikyō Bridge linking Awaji Island with Honshū and costing about $3.8 billion USD, opens to traffic, becoming the largest suspension bridge in the world.
View the complete list of historical events for April 5.
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 5 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Holly Woodlawn, Hunt Block, Allan Dwan, Travis Morrison, Eddie Hodges, Randy Johnson, Troy Donahue, Richard Johnson, Cameron Mackintosh, Miguel.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 5 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 5, 2000.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maria Maria by Santana featuring The Product G&B as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 8, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 7, 1991 – Nicole Jung, American-South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (Kara); March 24, 1922 – T. M. Soundararajan, Indian singer and actor (d. 2013); January 9, 1966 – Jan Johansen, Swedish singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 965