Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of April 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 5, 2000 was a Wednesday and it was the 96th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 169 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,405 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 217 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Gale Storm
- 1928Fernand Dansereau
- 1941Dave Swarbrick
- 1956Dwight Hicks
- 1960Asteris Koutoulas
- 1967Troy Gentry
- 1972Pat Green
- 1988Asumi Nakada
- 1989Lily James
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 5.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 5.
- 1884Ion Inculeț, Bessarabian academic and politician, President of Moldova (d. 1940)
- 1916Gregory Peck, American actor, political activist, and producer (d. 2003)
- 1928Fernand Dansereau, Canadian director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1934John Carey, English author and critic
- 1947Virendra Sharma, Indian-English lawyer and politician
- 1950Miki Manojlović, Serbian actor
- 1960Ian Redford, Scottish footballer and manager (d. 2014)
- 1967Gary Gait, Canadian lacrosse player and coach
- 1976Aleksei Budõlin, Estonian martial artist
- 1988Christopher Papamichalopoulos, Cypriot skier
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1536Royal Entry of Charles V into Rome: The last Roman triumph.
- 1609Daimyo (Lord) Shimazu Tadatsune of the Satsuma Domain in southern Kyūshū, Japan, completes his successful invasion of the Ryūkyū Kingdom in Okinawa.
- 1722The Dutch explorer Jacob Roggeveen discovers Easter Island.
- 1862American Civil War: The Battle of Yorktown begins.
- 1932Dominion of Newfoundland: Ten thousand rioters seize the Colonial Building leading to the end of self-government.
- 1933U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt signs two executive orders: 6101 to establish the Civilian Conservation Corps, and 6102 “forbidding the Hoarding of Gold Coin, Gold Bullion, and Gold Certificates” by U.S. citizens.
- 1943World War II: American bomber aircraft accidentally cause more than 900 civilian deaths, including 209 children, and 1,300 wounded among the civilian population of the Belgian town of Mortsel. Their target was the Erla factory one kilometer from the residential area hit.
- 1951Ethel and Julius Rosenberg are sentenced to death for spying for the Soviet Union.
- 1957In India, Communists win the first elections in united Kerala and E. M. S. Namboodiripad is sworn in as the first Chief Minister.
- 1969Vietnam War: Massive antiwar demonstrations occur in many U.S. cities.
View the complete list of historical events for April 5.
Curious about this Rainbow Pop? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 5 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: F. Murray Abraham, Þorsteinn Bachmann, Sibel Tüzün, Nicholas Pryor, Yashiki Takajin, Ernest Ashworth, Tetsuya, Jason Hervey, Peter Hammill, Harry Hamlin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 5 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 5, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maria Maria by Santana featuring The Product G&B as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 8, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 1650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 16, 1994 – Liliana Mumy, American actress; July 9, 1966 – Marco Pennette, American screenwriter and producer; October 27, 1950 – Fran Lebowitz, American author and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,154