Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of April 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 7, 1990 was a Saturday and it was the 97th day of the year 1990. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 253 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,974 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 338 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Stanley Adams
- 1916Anthony Caruso
- 1933Wayne Rogers
- 1945Hans van Hemert
- 1947Michèle Torr
- 1952Clarke Peters
- 1964Russell Crowe
- 1971Jennifer Schwalbach Smith
- 1981Kelli Young
- 1987Jaimee Kaire-Gataulu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 7.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 7.
- 1772Charles Fourier, French philosopher and author (d. 1837)
- 1897Walter Winchell, American journalist and radio host (d. 1972)
- 1903Edwin T. Layton, American admiral (d. 1984)
- 1935Hodding Carter III, American journalist and politician, Assistant Secretary of State for Public Affairs
- 1945Martyn Lewis, Welsh journalist and author
- 1946Herménégilde Chiasson, Canadian poet, playwright, and politician, 29th Lieutenant Governor of New Brunswick
- 1953Fatih Erkoç, Turkish singer-songwriter
- 1973Carole Montillet, French skier
- 1975John Cooper, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Skillet)
- 1981Suzann Pettersen, Norwegian golfer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 7.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1829Joseph Smith, founder of the Latter Day Saint movement, commences translation of the Book of Mormon, with Oliver Cowdery as his scribe.
- 1927First long-distance public television broadcast (from Washington, D.C., to New York City, displaying the image of Commerce Secretary Herbert Hoover).
- 1939World War II: Italy invades Albania.
- 1948The World Health Organization is established by the United Nations.
- 1955Winston Churchill resigns as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom amid indications of failing health.
- 1978Development of the neutron bomb is canceled by President Jimmy Carter.
- 1992Republika Srpska announces its independence.
- 2003U.S. troops capture Baghdad; Saddam Hussein’s regime falls two days later.
- 2009Former Peruvian President Alberto Fujimori is sentenced to 25 years in prison for ordering killings and kidnappings by security forces.
- 2009Mass protests begin across Moldova under the belief that results from the parliamentary election are fraudulent.
View the complete list of historical events for April 7.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 7 and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Josephine Veasey, James Avery, Elina Konstantopoulou, Tania Gunadi, Joyce Giraud, David Conrad, Fabre d'Églantine, Kendrick Lamar, Rhett Akins, Randy Jones.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 7 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 7, 1990.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Love Will Lead You Back by Taylor Dayne as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 7, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 4, 1906 – Bea Benaderet, American actress and singer (d. 1968); March 21, 1976 – Rachael MacFarlane, American voice actress and singer; May 19, 1954 – Hōchū Ōtsuka, Japanese voice actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,054