Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of April 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 7, 1990 was a Saturday and it was the 97th day of the year 1990. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 315 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,912 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 336 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Prem Nazir
- 1930Andrew Sachs
- 1949John Oates
- 1952Clarke Peters
- 1955Werner Stocker
- 1971Guillaume Depardieu
- 1980Tetsuji Tamayama
- 1981Hitoe Arakaki
- 1987Jack Johnson
- 1987Jaimee Kaire-Gataulu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 7.
- 1648John Sheffield, 1st Duke of Buckingham and Normanby, English poet and politician, Lord President of the Council (d. 1721)
- 1780William Ellery Channing, American preacher and theologian (d. 1842)
- 1803Flora Tristan, French author and activist (d. 1844)
- 1902Eduard Eelma, Estonian footballer (d. 1941)
- 1931Daniel Ellsberg, American theorist and author
- 1941Cornelia Frances, English-Australian actress and game show host
- 1964Russell Crowe, New Zealand-Australian actor, singer, director and producer (30 Odd Foot of Grunts)
- 1965Nenad Vučinić, Serbian-New Zealand basketball player and coach
- 1975John Cooper, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Skillet)
- 1976Martin Buß, German high jumper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1798The Mississippi Territory is organized from disputed territory claimed by both the United States and Spain. It is expanded in 1804 and again in 1812.
- 1831Emperor Pedro I of Brazil resigns. He goes to his native Portugal to become King Pedro IV.
- 1906The Algeciras Conference gives France and Spain control over Morocco.
- 1908H. H. Asquith of the Liberal Party takes office as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, succeeding Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman.
- 1927First long-distance public television broadcast (from Washington, D.C., to New York City, displaying the image of Commerce Secretary Herbert Hoover).
- 1940Booker T. Washington becomes the first African American to be depicted on a United States postage stamp.
- 1954United States President Dwight D. Eisenhower gives his “domino theory” speech during a news conference.
- 1969The Internet’s symbolic birth date: Publication of RFC 1.
- 1980The United States severs relations with the Islamic Republic of Iran.
- 1983During STS-6, astronauts Story Musgrave and Don Peterson perform the first Space Shuttle spacewalk.
View the complete list of historical events for April 7.
Curious about this Glazed Purple Calypso? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 7 and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ricky Gervais, Nam Woo-hyun, Dalvin DeGrate, Jiah Khan, Andy Lee, Ricky Tomlinson, Ian Paice, Yuki Matsuoka, Cher Lloyd, Ann Shoemaker.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 7 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 7, 1990.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Love Will Lead You Back by Taylor Dayne as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 7, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 10, 1968 – Tom Papa, American comedian, actor, television host; March 20, 1917 – Vera Lynn, English singer-songwriter and actress; April 7, 1982 – Soledad Fandiño, Argentinian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 944